It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oval UFO flies in front of ISS on July 23, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I did the search function and didn't see this posted yet.

UFO flies in front of International Space Station

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

What did Scott Waring see on NASA's live cam on 23 July 2013? Scott Waring edits UFO Sightings Daily.

I was watching the NASA International Space Station live cam a few minutes ago and I was luckier that usual and actually caught one. This object was visible slightly and seemed to match the stations speed.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: changed thread title

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I did an inversion of it and it is definitely an object of some sort. Anyone think of what it could be???

edit on 24-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added picture

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

I did an inversion of it and it is definitely an object of some sort. Anyone think of what it could be???

If what you circled is a UFO what the hell is the bigger thing to it's right?

There isn't even enough there to make out an object unless it is basically clear......

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

That was painful to watch. Don watch and wait to see if it moves as it doesn't. It fades in and out a bit.

My opinion is a smudge of some sort or video artifact generated by light striking the camera.

The poster is highly speculative as well

As you can see from the screenshot above, the object is solid, yet on the right side there is a distortion which is caused from its power source. I altered the screenshot on the right so you could better view the distortion.

To infer the object, what ever it is, has a power source because of a blurred area is quite an amazing ability.

But I am not sure what it is. It stays in frame to perfectly in opinion to think it was a individual object. But you never know right??

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

That was painful to watch.

Agreed

It is obviously not in space but in the camera , that's why it disappears when they move to darkness ...another Scott Waring classic

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Agreed it was not the most pleasant video to watch. The person who caught the image off the ISS live feed must have just started watching the feed and then captured the image. I don't think the person who uploaded the video was in front of their computer 24-7 watching the live feed....so recommend giving the uploader a break????

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I enlarged the object image and put it beside the object for viewing.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I enlarged the object image and put it beside the object for viewing.

Sorry I can't watch videos here.....That makes a lot more sense now!! Even though I still can't say this looks like anything more than something on the camera....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It looks like a tiny bit of dust on the window or camera, working with the available light. No light, no UFO.

Just to add to that, I linked to the ISS stream current. The picture there is unusual at the moment, it seems to be in a haze, or a mist, inside or outside I don't know, then it went off the air for a few minutes, came back on with a different view of what looked like straight down to the clouds except they weren't moving. Now it is back to the view of the panels and so on but it is still misty, and the camera is tracking a moving part of the ISS, an arm of some sort...whatever.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 24-7-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't see the ufo, and what is circled saying ufo is an ifo, a smudge flying high on the lens of a camera on the ISS.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its stationary, it looks completely out of focus and it only change a tiny bit in brightness depending on how the station is lit.

Yep, that'd be a smudge on the window/lens.

new topics

top topics

join