It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the family that Zimmerman saved

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nope, they arent minorities and they claim to be afraid for their lives because they called Zimmerman a hero. How stupid is that?

link

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante. Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder. 'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be nam Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Other sources
link
lin k

I have to get ready for work now, just wanted to throw that out.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Right, Zim's just cruising around and gets out of his car on a FLORIDA HIGHWAY to help some people. I'm not buying it. Media spin like a mofo.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It seems people praise media only when it suits them.

Anything to make Zimmerman more "innocent".. even if its true, he did save them, good for him.

a Killer can sometimes save lives too... clock is right at least 2x a day!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Yup, pretty damn stupid.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named

Guess instead of being a stand up guy Mr. Zimmerman could've took the same approach and not get involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This event had NOTHING to do with the Martin case whatsoever. But, under the current climate, Zimmerman could have not done anything without being attacked.

Even the people who were in the accident are now receiving death threats.

Sad state we find ourselves in where something as shallow as one's skin color can incite so much bitterness and hatred. Worst still is that various sectors of our own government and the media endorse this kind of negativity.

Maybe if he had just driven on by and left them to their predicament... Just sad.
edit on 24-7-2013 by redoubt because: typo

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Right, Zim's just cruising around and gets out of his car on a FLORIDA HIGHWAY to help some people. I'm not buying it. Media spin like a mofo.

Really? Media spin? The very SAME media that tried like hell to make GZ look like a racist murderer?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Dude you are such a troll.
Go back underneath your bridge.

Back to the OP.
This is exactly why I hate media.
The family doesn't need or want the attention.
So...what does the media do? Digs up family photos and names.
Now everyone involved will have the most unwanted attention.

The people who started this story and published the photos should be ashamed.

Then again, so should all of the media empire.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Really? Media spin? The very SAME media that tried like hell to make GZ look like a racist murderer?

Yes, the same media. Gotta keep people watching, gotta keep people talking. You're new to the concept of media lying?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here's the situation... a family; husband, wife and two children are in an auto accident where the vehicle rolled over.

Now then, most people... most families with children would not be very inclined to risk their lives or those of their kids, to create a scene on a highway just so a specific individual could stop and help them for the sake of a headline. Moreover, unless Zimmerman had a vision of the future and knew exactly where to be because he knew the accident would occur, there's no way he could have planned to be there for those same headlines.

What's left?

Anger because due to circumstances that could not have been foreseen, the person in question just happened to be there when said accident happened. Considering all the events that have gone by, he might well have just driven on by... but he didn't. Even with the death threats against him and his family, he stopped to render aid and assistance.

Dang... what a shame, huh?

Also as a result of all of this, the family in the accident is now also receiving death threats...

Now then, who's the bad guy here? This isn't about Trayvon Martin... it's about an innocent family who was in need of help.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Lmao, for someone named "Datroof" you sure buy into a lot of BS thats already going around.
So this family decided to make a deal with GZ, for him to follow them, they flip their SUV, so he can save
them after it catches fire?
Im not buying that youre for real.
I have read past posts youve made, I think youre a provocateur.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No, I'm saying Zimmerman was never there. There probably wasn't even a car crash. This woman is probably Juror B37. Lrn2Conspiracy

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I think, it is more like.. bunch of people helped, but media exaggerated Zimmerman's part, plus, he would have more reason to do it(because of brownie points from media).

But when you are on the target, every small thing you do is exaggerated, bad or good.
edit on 7/24/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

It would really be an icing on the cake if they made the family African American, nah! that is way too obvious!
edit on 7/24/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No, I'm saying Zimmerman was never there. There probably wasn't even a car crash. This woman is probably Juror B37. Lrn2Conspiracy

So, the police report was faked, the families statement to the police was faked, zimmermans statement was faked and the other man that helped zimmmerman, his statement was faked too?
Wow, that is a LOT of people that would need to keep their stories straight

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Some of you are truly showing what TM supporters consist of. Haters gonna hate.

Bravo to George Zimmerman for not losing his integrity through all the lynchings he has suffered by media, politicians and some of the public!

It is predictable that this family will receive death threats because, unfortunately, it is mostly a very racist, hostile and base segregation of hate mongers that are presently feeding because they have nothing better to do in their minds.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If he wasn't at the crash scene then he probably was even present when TM was shot.

Either way, the jury got it right!

It's sad how easily people get outraged when the media tells them to....right on cue like good little kool aid drinkers.

edit on 24-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That a'boy!!!!

I just knew he had it in him to be in the right place at the right time.

"" GZ "" OUR HERO !!!

""Some of you are truly showing what TM supporters consist of. Haters gonna hate.

Bravo to George Zimmerman for not losing his integrity through all the lynchings he has suffered by media, politicians and some of the public!

It is predictable that this family will receive death threats because, unfortunately, it is mostly a very racist, hostile and base segregation of hate mongers that are presently feeding because they have nothing better to do in their minds.""

Having been raised on a farm, I know B S when i see it.

edit on 24-7-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

What are the chances? How much B.S. are we expected to believe?

Note to add: are there pictures of this overturned S.U.V.?

edit on 24-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

:shk: The Zimmerman haters sure can't accept reality. REALITY ... Zimmerman isn't guilty of murder. He engaged in self defense from a thug. And reality is that the fella helped save a family from a car accident. Reality. Just deal with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
What are the chances?

Lets see .... hmmm .... Zimmerman lives in Sanford. A car accident happens in Sanford.
Zimmerman drives on the same roads. Thus .. it very well could happen.
Geeeze .. you haters are a little short on common sense .. ya' know?? :shk:
Just deal with the truth ... Zimmerman isn't a murderer and he is a helpful neighbor.
Now what are you going to do with all that hate ... you need a new target I guess ...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I've been saying this since yesterday...how damn convenient is it? Supposedly Mr. TeleTubby is in hiding but as soon as he gets out of the house he comes a cross an "accident" where people need to be rescued and amazingly no one was injured.

And when was the last time a police department reported a NON-INJURY accident to the media? PR stunt all the way

George Zimmerman....strong enough to pull grown adults and children out of a car, yet badly overpowered by an unarmed 17 year old with a bag of skittles..that he had to shoot and kill.

edit on 7/24/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join