It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the family that Zimmerman saved

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
And when was the last time a police department reported a NON-INJURY accident to the media? PR stunt all the way

OH PLEASE .... any time a celebrity is involved in anything, it makes the news.
Zimmerman is a celebrity. Not a hollywood one, but a well known American
and so whatever he does is going to hit the news. The guy probably can't go to
Burger King without everyone talking about it.

TMZ reported on this. Yes ... TMZ ....
They reported it along with other non-injury accidents that celebs are in.

PR stunt ... pffft ... you should listen to yourself. :shk:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by DaTroof
Right, Zim's just cruising around and gets out of his car on a FLORIDA HIGHWAY to help some people. I'm not buying it. Media spin like a mofo.

I've been saying this since yesterday...how damn convenient is it? Supposedly Mr. TeleTubby is in hiding but as soon as he gets out of the house he comes a cross an "accident" where people need to be rescued and amazingly no one was injured.

And when was the last time a police department reported a NON-INJURY accident to the media? PR stunt all the way

I love how people act like he hasn't been outside his house for a few years and just decided one day to jump out and save someone. You're ignorance and stupidity is showing brightly, how many days was it since the trial and how do you know he hasn't left his house since then???

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Media: "GZ might have been profiling TM"

"Booooo Media, you are race baiters"

Media: "GZ saves someone from SUV"

"We love you media, you show the truth!"

The kool-aid is being drunk by everyone!

I bet Zimmerman was hiding in the bushes, waiting for an SUV to flip over. Then BAM! right? right?!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Continue on with your delusions. GZ is only innocent in the eyes of the law. That may be enough for some of you, but FACT IS...he did murder someone. And now, they want us to believe he's a "hero" again?

Would you be interested in buying space on the moon that i'm selling?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Where the hell did I applaud the media? Do you just like to make things up and hope people believe it? Ill bet you learned that from Obama.
All I did was show a picture of what the people that zimmerman saved looked like and youre acting all delusional about the whole story.
Im sure if the story was faked, the Police Dept would say, wait, this is bogus, there was never a police report filed.
Seriously, wth is wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Continue on with your delusions. GZ is only innocent in the eyes of the law. That may be enough for some of you, but FACT IS...he did murder someone. And now, they want us to believe he's a "hero" again?

Remember Trayvon Martin smokes WEED! he wears hoodies and looks like a thuggg!!!! He deserved what he got!!!!

But if you happen to come across some articles that say George Zimmerman is a pathological liar, an accused child molester, suffers from ADHD and all that stuff those are just lies fed to you by the media!

These people are just too funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Nothing, im just as biased as you are.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Man stop blaming GZ, he just wanted some ice tea and skittles..

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I have no doubt that you actually believe that you have space on the moon.

Originally posted by luciddream
"Booooo Media, you are race baiters" ...
"We love you media, you show the truth!" ...

:shk: No one is praising the media. Show us exactly where anyone did that. Good luck.

The media IS full of race baiters. However that doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman did indeed save a family in an automobile accident. If this story was untrue, the police would have said so and the race baiting media, who can't deal with the reality that Zimmerman is innocent and a nice guy, would have had a field day exposing the fraud.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thing is, if GZ happened on that accident and rolled on by and somehow it was discovered he did, the same people would be condemning him for ignoring the accient

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Thing is, if GZ happened on that accident and rolled on by and somehow it was discovered he did, the same people would be condemning him for ignoring the accient

Oh yeah... that would be a BIG headliner on every main scream media website!

Damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The way some of you can profile Zimmerman with so much ease worries the crap out of me if they turn that media spotlight onto any of us for whatever reason. There is no defence in the eyes of the public. You'd just have to roll with it. Now this guy is back to trying to live his life after the media circus and still can't shake all the finger pointers out there who would be hysterical if it were them in the same precarious situation. F'in bullshi.
This is something we on ATS have known yet look at this, it's freaky.
There's still a bunch of people here pointing the finger, blaming the other.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

[GZ]...innocent and a nice guy....

Man with a superhero complex?, im not so sure.

Everyone is drinking the kool-aid, im no exception.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'd like to see some pictures of this "blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford". From what i've read, he was there, helped and then left. hahahahahaha I'm sure that's exactly how it happened. Why? Because the media said so. And yet, there are no pictures.

Fool me once.....Fool me twice? I don't think so!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

We are, really, helping to destroy our own country by way of our inability to accept things like the outcome of jury trials (and votes/public referendums). Up until now, this was one thing that firmed-up the foundations of how our system was originally designed to work.

Now, the notion of people making decisions... not courts, is slowly being dismantled. We don't display much ability anymore to be on the losing end of anything at all... well, without throwing a fit.

The Nancy Grace nation, in all its glory, where we would overstep the authority of jury trials and compete with history for the old rule of mob mentality medal of dishonor.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by yourmaker

We are, really, helping to destroy our own country by way of our inability to accept things like the outcome of jury trials.

How do you accept a rigged system???

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Justice system was always crap.

I just can't handle hypocrites that glorify the system when it suits them then turn their back around when it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
don't be fooled, this story isn't an attempt by media to make zimmerman seem like a good guy, that would be too obvious, no, its meant to paint this family as big targets for extremist martin sympathizers to create a violent incident for being 'on his side' so as to start violent retaliatory acts, create rioting and general civil disorder.
edit on 24-7-2013 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Nobody said it was perfect... and I am sure you could find hypocrisy in all its glory had the verdict been the opposite.

The point is... that we either support the system or it will fall to something far worse. Then your hypocrisy hunt may come full circle...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

FACT IS...he did murder someone.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!
How dare you come on this site and spread LIES!
DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!
Zimmerman murdered NO ONE!
You don't know the difference between justified homocide and murder?!? Are you really that ignorant?!?
You can't possibly think you're in the right side. You can't possibly think you're the good guy. You have to LIE to make your point.
Yes Zimmerman killed Martin. He did not murder Martin. And all the racist bones in wonderbois racist body can't change that FACT
By propagating racially biased lies you are making the choice to become part of the problem.
Get it? YOU are the problem

Don't bother replying. I will deny you

edit on 24-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join