It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ave Maria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

miraclesandoddities.blogspot.ro...

Ave Maria, gratia plena

Ave Maria full of grace

the Heaven will embrace

the Lord is with thee

inside of me is growing like a flower

like a second in one hour

a love embraced by light

blessed art thou among women

benedicta tu in mulieribus

et benedictus

ader cum sumus

a tree to grow inside our hearts

when Heaven will never parts

when the sun forever will shine

and his leaves will never fall

for us to live in all

thy heavenly loving arms

melted in gold bathed by light

where never forever is night

Ave Maria, gratia plena

adorata dei vos

imaculata

a song to last until

the blue sky will stood still

forever to embrace

Ave Maria full of grace.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Sorry the video doesn't work for me,but this one do,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello Seas (Maria), Full of Grace.

Mary is from Egyptian 'Mry' meaning 'Beloved'.

Here is the correct translation of Haily Mary and Our Father

HAIL MARY

The answering heart (beloved) came to her and said upon their union; “Hello There pretty woman, the King has choosen you above all other women.”

NOTE:
The next part has nothing to do with Mary. This is a 'constructed' text which gives the appearance it is talking about Mary, when it is not.

And she cried out with a loud voice saying; “Truly happy am I to be a woman, and truly happy am I to be with child.”

The rest of the 'Hail Mary' (Which is actually 'Hello Mary', most people mistake it to be 'Hail' as in an exalted greeting, but this is a misconception of the world meaning which has elavated its meaning.) is unreliable, as it was constructed in the "Catechism of the Council of Trent". Those that intentionally mistranslated the Biblical texts to begin with, are not (by such distinction) a reliable historical literary source.

OUR LORDS PRAYER

By reason of those that question our spiritual creator, sacred in their reputation;
She was born of wisdom of divine, so it will be done in the physical world as it is in the spiritual world.

NOTE: Check for yourselves: תבא מלכותך יעשה רצונך כמו בשמים כן בארץ׃ It DEFINITELY says “SHE CAME INTO YOUR KINGDOM” It is talking about the equal Divinity of Women.”

Unto us a lifetime of wisdom; bestow unto us this lifetime.
And forgive all of us our transgressions, as we also to those who trangress against us.
And see us not tested, but liberated from all that is contrary to the wisdom, virtue and glory of divinity.
For always and at any time; truth.

While I am at it .. Allow me to show you the true interpretation of 'Mary of Bethany'. Which actually means 'BELOVED OF BETHANY'. Referring to "Jesus" wife 'Bethany'. This is why they can't find a place called Bethany. Cause her NAME was Bethany.

LUKE 10:38

NOTE: The name Martha is a Latin transliteration of the Koine Greek Μάρθα, itself a translation of the Aramaic מַרְתָּא Martâ, "The mistress" or "the lady", from מרה "mistress", feminine of מר "master".

38. And it was during their travels in a village he met a woman and she took the place of his lady (Martha; feminine Master) and he fell in love with her (took him in her house).

39. By her good heart (Vela/Veiled. A nurse/nurturer) named 'Beloved' (Miriam/Mary) of those who were students of his teachings. (sat at “Jesus” feet to hear him speak.)

40. And his lady, fatigued and busy in her lifestyle, came to him and said, “My love, you need to understand that being my own woman (Sister: *swe- "one's own" + *ser- "woman.") keeps me very busy. I need you to understand this. (bid her therefore that she help me.)

41. 'The Saviour' answered and said unto her, “My Lady, my only Lady, I understand your concerns and that you are scared.”

42. “But know I am one of virtue and beloved heart, who shall give these to you and not hurt you.”

ETYMOLOGY NOTES:

ANGEL: Errand-Spirit.
- ERRAND: Old English ærende "message, mission; answer, news, tidings,"
- SPIRIT: Latin- Animus. HEART.
- ANGEL = ANSWERING HEART
KINGDOM: Wisdom of Divinity.
SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN = The hidden 'wisdom of divinity' of the spiritual world.
BREAD: Wisdom
PRAY: Question
HOLY: Sacred
LORD: King / Ruler.

edit on 23-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thank you for the info.

History has many aspects and the science of faith is the feeling of the heart.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Actually. The correctly interpreted Bible tells of Gnostic teachings.

That of 'The Ascended Masters'.

The spirituality of Enlightenment. That 'God' is inside of us all.

So you are not far wrong that 'science of faith IS of the heart'.

You should read my thread where I am correctly interpreting the Bible for the first time in 1600 years if you get a chance.

ABOVE TOP SECRET THREAD

MARK 16

14 And the last seen left behind, shall be by their own disadvantaged point of reference and sacrifice to their faith and devotion. All who do not believe what they were shown will cry out from their graves.

15. And said unto them; “Go ye amongst all the people of Earth and announce the good news to all creation.”

16 The believers shall be immersed in the living force. And those who do not believe shall be those at fault.

17 And this marks the faithful who drive out the deities in my name, through speaking the new interpretation.

18 Woven by their offerings shall be that drawn in the likeness of the truly divine. No amount of laughter by the sick will show what they offer as being better.

19 And it is through this that you become a Master and are sacredly joined in to the spiritual world and set in the wisdom of divinity.

20 And they spread and announced everywhere, and the Masters assisted and confirmed it by anointing the followers of those spreading the truth.

DEMONS = Deities (Yes. Really. Go look it up. This means 'Jesus' is a demon)

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Thank you for the info.

History has many aspects and the science of faith is the feeling of the heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I find Mary to be AMAZING.

She went through hell on earth watching her innocent son be brutally murdered in front of her ... and yet she didn't waiver from her faith and trust in God. (I would have lost my mind and been very angry) Of all humans, she has the closest relationship with God ... She actually carried God in her womb and raised Him in His human life. But at the same time that she was given this unique honor and relationship with God ... she suffered horribly because of it.

Jesus is the one who actually suffered and died .... but He is God incarnate and understood what was happening. Mary is fully human so she didn't have the same level of understanding. And yet ... she kept going ...

I find her incredible! I admire her a great great deal.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
'Mary' was not 'Jesus' mother. This is another misconception. Firstly 'Jesus' wife was named 'Bethany' not 'Mary'.

MARY OF BETHANY; means 'BELOVED OF BETHANY'.

The birth of 'Jesus' (This was not his real name), tells the story of him being 'Enlightened' by falling in love with his 'Beloved' (Mry in Egyptian means 'Beloved') and finding his feminine balance.

It also taps into the numerology hidden within the Bible where '3' represents 'LIFE IS' of 'LIFE'.

Therefore the 3 wise men. (Life wisdom of man) follows 'ENLIGHTENMENT' (Star) to be born in BETHANY (Translates to House for my poverty).

This is why it is represented by a Manger. A house for my poverty. Also Bethlehem means: HOUSE OF BREAD. Bread is Wisdom of the age of Taurus. Therefore Bethany is the 'BETHLEHEM' or HOUSE OF BREAD (Wisdom) for 'Jesus' Which is why this is said to be where he is 'born'.

This is where he received his Enlightenment.

Also the 'gifts' that were brought of 'Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh actually represent balance.

Frankincense is LIGHT. Sweet.
Myrrh is DARKNESS. Bitter.
GOLD is Wealth of Wisdom.

This just means that the balance of LIGHT/DARK (Male and Female) was the Wealth of Wisdom that was BORN.

Also 'Jesus' was not crucified.

The Crucifixion talks about the end of Christianity and Catholicism when 'Jesus Stumbles' and 'Simon from the Cyrene' (He who hears, from the Darkness) comes in to 'Carry the burden forward from here'. This talks about the new correct translation of the Bible, which I am bringing.

"Jesus" is 'crucified' upon the Crux cause it will be through the knowledge of the true astrological and etymological interpretation of the Bible that the truth comes to light. And it is going to originate from here in Australia. From me, in the 'Land of the Southern Crux'.

Read the Crucifixion story now, considering the truth that it is actually prophecy of the Ages, by which Herod represents 'SCIENCE' and 'PILATE' represents 'SPIRITUALITY'

It will make much more sense now.

Also Simon of Cyrene, Father of Alexandra and Rufus; actually means: Simon of the Darkness. Born a 'Defender of man' and 'Royal blood'.

This is talking about the transition of religions from the Age of Pisces (The Fish) to the Age of Aquarius (The Water Bearer)

Water is symbolic of Wisdom/Word/Truth. Meaning that the person who comes forward will be 'THE TRUTH BEARER'. He who brings the new, TRUE word of Divinity.

So don't worry about Mary having watched her Son crucified, cause this was not how Simon Sananda (pronounced Simeon, the TRUE name of the man they stole the Jesus character from) died. Also his mother was not present when it took place.

reply to post by FlyersFan

edit on 25-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Scripture is clear. Mary was (and forever will be) Jesus Mother. And scripture was clear .. Jesus wasn't married to anyone, let alone someone named Bethany. Jesus came into this world knowing that He would die early. That was part of His mission .. marriage wasn't. He wasn't about to go getting married knowing what was coming. He had bigger things to do.

Again .. I admire Mary more than anything. She's amazing.
I would have fallen apart and cursed at God if I had to go through what she went through.
I don't think I could have done it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I find her incredible! I admire her a great great deal.
She is indeed purity in pure state of love.

Love for all those in suffering seeking for her love in faith.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The scripture is NOT clear. It has been mistranslated. You have been blinded from the truth.

You are like a person who has spent so much time in the dark, they now think it is light because their eyes have adjusted.

I have correctly translated much of it. How else do you think I came to the understanding I have?

There is mountains of evidence supporting what I bring. It is the TRUTH.

This is information I am going to release to the world in a book. That the Vatican KNOWS is true and shall have to admit when I release it.

This is why the current pope is prophecised as the last.

This is why Tom Horn and the Vatican say they are looking for someone who comes bringing a new Gospel. This is me my friend.

Why do you think the Vatican has the second best Observatory on Earth behind NASA? It is not for the fun of it. I assure you.

If you think the current Bible interpretation is correct, then you are an epic fool. No offense.

It is VERY wrong. Everything I have interpreted is cyclic age prophecy that ties in directly to ALL mythology before it.

This is where it originate from. I can prove it with COUNTLESS Bible references when properly interpreted.

This is the meaning of 'The water-bearer'. Water is metaphorical for 'Word/Truth'.

The 'water-bearer' is someone who comes bearing the truth. Which is why the Vatican are on the look-out for them.

Disbelieve it all you like. The world shall soon know the truth and Christianity is about to fall. This is fact!

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Scripture is clear. Mary was (and forever will be) Jesus Mother. And scripture was clear .. Jesus wasn't married to anyone, let alone someone named Bethany. Jesus came into this world knowing that He would die early. That was part of His mission .. marriage wasn't. He wasn't about to go getting married knowing what was coming. He had bigger things to do.

Again .. I admire Mary more than anything. She's amazing.
I would have fallen apart and cursed at God if I had to go through what she went through.
I don't think I could have done it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The scripture is NOT clear. It has been mistranslated. ...
I have correctly translated much of it.

Okay .... so for 2,000 years, everyone else has gotten it wrong and you are the one to get it right? No. In this case scripture is very simple. It is very clear. It's not convoluted ... Mary is Jesus mother. Jesus was never married. The end. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
1,600 years actually .. And YES

They burned the original copies after they were translated to the rubbish that is the Septuagint.

The problem was that the Hebrew and Latin versions that were translated from the original Aramaic texts had enough 'truth' in them that they could be correlated and compiled into the true interpretation.

Also the numerological and etymological references were 'twisted' to conceal the true meaning.

Like 4 meaning 'Physical'. So a 'Four headed beast' actually means a 'Beast of the physical world.

Or 'Face of the deep' in Genesis' actually translates to 'Look of the void', which means; FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN and shares its origins with 'STARE INTO VOID' which means 'FACE THE UNKNOWN'.

Yes, I am the first person to get it right in 1,600 years. Cause I am the first person who is translating it not using it as a method to 'profit' off of idiots. Who are willing to give up their money to old men in funny hats who they think are spiritually superior. This is not true.

God is inside us all and the truth of the Bible STATES THIS VERY CLEARLY, when it is translated correctly. Unfortunately there was no money to be made this way. So they covered up the truth of the female divinity. Of JESUS WIFE!! Who is clearly depicted in 'The Last Supper' by Leonard Da Vinci as being his 'Female balance', who opposes him in every way.

They also point out; that Simon Sananda had NO DISCIPLES. They were all made up characters that hid the truth about a woman being a powerful and important character in the Bible. They instead painted her to be a whore. Which she was not.

This is why 'Thomas' touched 'Jesus' wound when he had denied Mary. Cause 'Didymos Judas Thomas' translates to 'FEMALE TWIN, PRAISED AS, MALE TWIN'.

Thomas WAS Bethany. Also JUDAS was Bethany. 'Jesus' sent 'Mary' to denounce him and hand him in cause they were planning to kill BOTH of them to steal their church. The only way to save her was to TELL her to hand him in.

This is why JUDAS (Bethany) kissed him on the cheek to hand him in.

Also 'Jesus' never 'walked on water', he swam. This was because he studied in India until he was 30. In this time he learned to swim. Something the middle Easterns didn't know was possible. They thought a man in deep water would drown.

So when Simon Sananda jumped in and went for swim. They thought he had 'walked on water'. Also 'Water into win' just is a reference for changing the wisdom of the old age (water) into that of the new age of man (wine)

This is the same reason that the 'bread', representing the Wisdom of the Age of Taurus, is washed down by the 'wine' of the new age. It is a pagan symbolic ritual for the changing of the Ages.

Just like everything else that was stolen in Christianity.

Also the Parable of the Shrewd Manager, tells the story of the Church being STOLEN by Peter from Mary. This is the story about how 'Aquila' stole it from Bethany. Not Peter and Mary.

This is all verifiable by historical fact. None of the events actually took place as they were described in the Biblical texts. They were all metaphorical process stories based on pagan astrological process of the Ages.

This is why they are found in Egyptian religion pre-dating Christianity by thousands of years.

You want to know 'why' Christian scholars would lie to you and give you false ideas on how to find God.

They are the largest single land-holders in the world. They are BILLIONAIRES through the money that is donated to them.

Simple and pure ... Greed .. and lust for power.

This is why they hide the truth of the Love of the Feminine Divine that balances the Masculine God.

This is why 'God' is furious with them. And why they will burn.

They know the truth about the divine feminine and have kept it from us. The Gnostic teachings have always told the truth about God, but they banned it, cause it wouldn't have been profitable. If men realised the truth that God was inside of all of us; WHO WOULD THEY HAVE DOMINION OVER?

I've figured out EVERYTHING. Tied it to Egyptian mythology. The evidence I have for this book is IRREFUTABLE.

Christianity is going to BURN for its sins against this world. The thousands of years of lies. They will pay.

I've done my 40 day trial of purity. Learned for a year from the Seraph and sat in 'Gods Council'.

I've been charged with making them pay for their sins and removing them from power.

This will happen. As sure as the sun rises. The religions shall all soon fall for their evil.

Okay .... so for 2,000 years, everyone else has gotten it wrong and you are the one to get it right? No. In this case scripture is very simple. It is very clear. It's not convoluted ... Mary is Jesus mother. Jesus was never married. The end. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I sit and talk to your 'Burning bush' (Which is the Seraph. "The Burning Ones") and transcribe their teachings to me every night.

I have MEMORIES of lives past for people such as your 'Jesus' and I can tell you many things for a FACT!

One of these is .. HE .. WAS .. MARRIED!!!

And they had a daughter named Sarah.

So don't tell me 'end of story like you know ANYTHING of what is happening in this Universe cause you read a book translated by someone who used it for greed over fools.

You have never met the Seraph, or Nephilim, or the Divinity of this world themselves? I do so nightly.

Have you ever touched the aether of this world. Or the darkness? Have you seen visions of thousands of years ago, or of things that are to come to pass before they happen?

Don't tell me 'end of story'. You know NOTHING of what you speak about.

It is because of fools like yourself that the Seraph now flood half the world by my command. Why fires burn across the new lands. Why Earthquakes and volcanoes are rising.

I promised planes would continue dropping from the sky WEEKS ago and they have been dropping like flies. I promised trains would keep leaving the tracks and Canada, France and Spain, they keep leaving the tracks!!

This is the punishment to this world for the weak-minded still worshiping 'The Bull' of Taurus, in the new age. Except your Bull is a Fisherman or 'Fish' from Pisces. Your 'Jesus Christ' who never actually existed!

You are worshiping STOLEN TEACHINGS from a man of Enlightenment. One of the Ascended Masters. This is beyond evil!

This is why darkness now befalls the planet. Christians are the source of all this worlds evil, but they don't even know it.

They are part of the three-headed beast. Christianity/Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam. That will all be ended.

This is Aquarius. The old Age will be washed away by the new.

Don't tell me 'end of story' cause the reality of life is about to crash down upon you and the whole world.

The waters shall continue to rise. The planes continue to fall from the sky. Fires will continue to burn.

Best of luck to you praying to your 'God' or 'Jesus' cause I have met the Divinity and they do not listen to ANY of those who believe in these major religions.

The Armies of the Kingdom of Heaven now come to END these religions. Put Earth the way it was supposed to be.

edit on 25-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Unfollowing this thread. Nothing to learn in here.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The real beauty of a human soul will always be seen,because it never fades.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

She has appeared in front of me comming from Heaven in 2006.

It is something of a beauty undescribable in words,a finesse of silver and gold and diamonds without being any of those,but just like.

....and many many other things....

top topics

join