It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO portal in the sky seen all around the world 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Came across this video on YouTube. It is an extract from Russian Document on a strange luminous ring that was photographed in the sky. It seems to move around and has some lovely rainbow colours inside it. The documentary then goes on to show other such objects seen in the skies around the earth including one seen in Suffolk UK.

There is strong inference that these rings are portals and I guess they may be. I wondered if they could be caused by an unknown effect on the ionosphere. What ever they are they are very beautiful.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Came across this video on YouTube. It is an extract from Russian Document on a strange luminous ring that was photographed in the sky. It seems to move around and has some lovely rainbow colours inside it. The documentary then goes on to show other such objects seen in the skies around the earth including one seen in Suffolk UK.

There is strong inference that these rings are portals and I guess they may be. I wondered if they could be caused by an unknown effect on the ionosphere. What ever they are they are very beautiful.

They are indeed very beautiful, and anything by Jaime Maussan is always interesting to me. I wonder if they are in any way related to the sky spirals that have been seen in some places?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Someone please suggest what this could be to this dense individual (Me). I find it kind of freaky these 'portal' things in the sky. Look pretty tho'.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That hole in the center looks photoshopped. I don't think it is a glowing ring or portal. More like a glowing ball with the center cut out of it.

Would be more credible if the object were in front of the moon or something so we can see if it were legit...or at least something emitting from the center of the hole. Just my two cents.

Conclusion: HOAX

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I believe the portal is a bright Star possibly Sirius but there are several to chooses from , the black spot in the centre is an artifact of the camera .

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The first section looks suspiciously like it was shot against a black background, implying deliberate deception using optical effects. The others are definitely optical effects.

And the presenter who claimed they must definitely be dimensional portals... could someone please show me a confirmed 'dimensional portal' so we could compare?

Also, why does Jaime Maussan always look like he's on drugs? And why is he a pathological liar?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

and because you do not have a picture of it infront of the moon you are calling hoax. Are you referring to the Russian one as a hoax or all the images. Have you got any evidence that they are all hoaxes..As I said it could well be some type atmospheric weather maybe a disturbance in the ionsphere..

Could you be so kind as to point out the Photoshop editing in the image below. Not that you use Photoshop to edit moving film.

Would you consider this one a hoax too..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

The first section looks suspiciously like it was shot against a black background, implying deliberate deception using optical effects.

The same could be said for any effect being shot against a night sky...Here is a picture of the moon shot against a black background. Does that imply deception using optical effects to you. I am happy for peeps to debunk it but if you are please do it properly.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks like more "glitches" in the Matrix to me...

Cool find OP~ Thanks for posting!~

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I believe the portal is a bright Star possibly Sirius but there are several to chooses from , the black spot in the centre is an artifact of the camera .

Here is a photograph of Sirius..

Here is a photograph of the ring

I really cannot see much similar between the two...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well i find it odd an alien race would only open the portal at night and not in the day, it would be less visible during the day

Which leads me to believe this is just a fancy hoax from a group of individuals trying to draw maximum attention, to me it looks like it could be a balloon of types with an led display

I don't see this as being ET looks all to terrestrial to me

Just my opinion tho

edit on 23-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just what defines this as a portal? Does anything come through it from another place?..no.

Its just something that looks like a ring.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Cool find! I love this kind of thing, very fun to speculate about. But man, they sure were quick to jump STRAIGHT to them being dimensional portholes!!
Didn't mention any other possibilities. Almost as bad as...

S+F

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Glowing Orb:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Orb with black hole in it [edited]

So put this edited picture into a video editing software such as After Effects and voila, you got a magic UFO portal hole

edit on 23-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Just what defines this as a portal? Does anything come through it from another place?..no.

Its just something that looks like a ring.

It is easy to say it is not something... But have you got any idea what it is...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Your link does not work. Nor does your explanation explain the colour hues in the image or the other images in the video..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Well i find it odd an alien race would only open the portal at night and not in the day, it would be less visible during the day

By your own definition you are saying it would be less visible in the day. So maybe they appear in the day and peeps do not see them and on that note you define it a hoax..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok, I've been thinking.... (I know right
)

Recently the sun has tossed some more Solar Flares or CME's our way. Could this be a light show from that? Like the Northern lights? Just Condensened in a weird way not priorly documented???

Please advise~

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Seen all over the world, except above me where I could see it let alone anyone else in my city or state. Perhaps country.

I feel like Moulder; I want to believe. Yet nothing is compelling just more craptastic youtube videos begging for ad revenue.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Seen all over the world, except above me where I could see it let alone anyone else in my city or state. Perhaps country...

I want to believe. Yet nothing is compelling just more craptastic youtube videos begging for ad revenue.

Agree with you on this one!

edit on 23-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join