It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama & The Race Problem (Video)!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

NO, He was killed because the person he was beating the crap out of had a gun...Same thing most of us would do
if we could..Personally I am not about getting that beat up...I would have shot as soon as I could..

edit on 23-7-2013 by dakota1s2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Typically I HATE O'Reilly but...

I found that spot on, there is more to the story but that is a very open and honest reality of the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Well ole Bill towed the Fox Line that Martin was not killed because of Racism.

Trying to pin this on racism, is nothing but stupidity ... Martin Luther King, was murdered because of politics. Just like John F. Kennedy and his brother. Not, because of racism ... the color of his skin, had nothing to do with it. It was what he said, that had everything to do with it.

And trying to pin this on racism, is racism ... and for the record, the biggest racists in the world, are colored people. There are more "degrading" names about white people in the world, than any that white people use against colored. And that's a fact ... that doesn't mean, that there aren't racists among whites ... but it doesn't have anything to do with the color of their skin, because they treat us WHITE's the same way they treat YOU. We're called peasants, trash ... ever read history about England and Ireland? Ever taken a step, to see pictures of young irish children hung, by the neck in England for stealing apple ... because they were starving. Ever bothered to look at the movie Pavillion?

Probably not ...

Because ... the fight for this so called racism, is not a fight for justice. It's a fight for priveleges. Just like this Zimmerman/Trayvon case. It's a fight, to have extra priveleges ... because your colored, because your gay, or ... because your "royalty". That is the true "bad" and it has no color attached to it ... it's found in all cultures, and all nations ...

There is an old saying "United we stand, divided we fall ...". There are poor white people, poor black people ... poor asian people. There are people all around the globe, being beaten, murdered, alienated ... being thrown out of their homes. Being made unwelcome in the neighborhood .... and it has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

Martin Luther King, spoke words that appealed to all people ... and not just black people. Anyone who wants to tell you different is lying to you. Martin Luther would have "united" the people ... and it's therefore he was murdered, just as it's therefore Kennedy was murdered.

Because as long as you believe your blackness gives you priveleges, and somebody is denying you this privileges because they're white ... then the people will be divided amongst themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bill made some excellent points. I, like most that have responded, generally don't follow him...but this time...the truth is simply the truth.

The second video that "Lysistrata" seemed to take offense to....though maybe slightly off the original idea...was very-very well done and informative. Sorry you are apparently afraid of that truth.

By the way "Lysistrata"...I have several friends that are Mexican and Puerto Rican and guess what?...they don't consider themselves "caucasian" or white and they have all been up in arms about the media calling Zimmerman a white man...their words..."the man is not white". "That man prob had to put up with racism himself at some point and now suddenly, he's a white man, ridiculous"...again, their words, not mine.
edit on 7/23/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Your thoughts...?

Initially when I read O'Reilly was going to talk about "real" African American problems I just shock my head and did one of these.

But then I read this:

PLEASE watch the WHOLE video before you comment.

And clicked play on the video.

So now that I have finished I must say that he does make some good points.
However the main problem in the black community is that not many people take this advice.
Its not like he is saying anything different from what some black people say online and offline.

The problem with all of this "talk" is that its just that. Its talk amongst black people who have never lived a day in the hood, or don't currently reside there now.

edit on 23-7-2013 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join