It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top of the morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hello. I just created an account--long over due. Hope to have some crazy discussions with the ATS community in future. But for now, I'm stuck in classification. That's okay. I wanted to post this picture and see what people thought. Dunno if its been talked about earlier--nothing came up in search. May I present, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He is being arrested. He should have a hole in his throat from a knife wound. That's the official story, after all. But we can't see the wound because it is veiled in a suprisingly thick shadow. No blood from that type of wound can be seen on his shirt.

This shadow looks painted in photoshop to cover his neck. At least to me. What do you guys think?

edit on 22-7-2013 by ekoms because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That looks like a very loose fitting piece of clothing so any blood would be flowing along the skin and under the clothing i'd bet and also it would depend on the location of the knife wound and its depth etc as not all cuts will start spurting blood around in a 10ft arc like on some crappy horror movie and if its been a while the blood should start to coagulate a bit reducing the flow

and as for the shadows i'd imagine there was probably some mega search lights on him which would generate quite strong shadows

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

I wouldn't say blood would miss the shirt and just trickle down the body. We can see his chest/stomach. No blood there either. I looked for other pics of him after the injury. No pictures that I can find. No one has taken a picture of him after his arrest. Not one picture showing his wound. This is the only picture and there is no wound or blood to be seen. There are many excuses one can make to explain this, obviously.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ekoms

Hi ekoms, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than weolcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join