It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Green Man???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Okay, this could be pure bull****, but I don't know. I heard that in like Norway or somewhere around there, that hundreds of people seen a little green man just walking around. I tried looking up stuff on it, but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone heard anything about it?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
CindyPants,

No, I haven't heard anything about little green men in Norway, but this sounds interesting, so I will keep an eye out for stories about 'him'. Can you elaborate on what he looks like? Is he human in form and shape? Does he communicate with people? Does he appear around the time of UFO sightings? What type of locations does he appear at?

And... does Norwegian folklore mention figures like him (your post made it sound like you were from Norway, Cindy)?

Anyways, sorry for all the questions, but this sounds interesting and it might be easier for us to look for stuff on him if we have some more details, though you might only know of a few.

Jim

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
oops,
i thought you wrote, "somewhere around here"... Virginia is VERY far away from Norway...

anyways, what news outlet in Virginia is carrying this story?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oh, I heard this from my brother. I think he heard it from Art Bell. I dont really know anything else about it, it just seemed really interesting.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

"Since I began my search for the Green Man I have discovered that for every answer there are at least a dozen questions and I am no near a firm understanding of this mysterious figure than I was when I started. I do know one thing though: a symbol that is found all over Western Europe and which appeared in the churches and cathedrals over a four hundred year period was neither something trivial nor purely decorative. The Green Man has a story to tell, if only we could hear it." - Mike Harding

www.mikeharding.co.uk...

www.stonecarver.com...

[edit on 1/30/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
though many links are to the use of the Green Man, in old art, architecture...I could find no reference to sightings of a little green man in Norway, or any other scandinavian country, etc. If you have a link or source, Cindy, please post it.... I'm usually pretty good at quickly finding this sort of stuff, but no dice....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You mean Aliens? From out of space? They are everywhere, look behind you.

top topics

join