It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Military UFO insider whistleblowers aren't supposed to exist, wanna know why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is what I think and deemed plausible with any highly secretive organization (this is what I would do if I became a cold-blooded person who only cares about money and power)..

The moment you give high level clearance to a person who must access highly classified materials, YOU MUST:

- Monitor everything they do! People who get to know your big or biggest secrets, could also become your biggest enemies!

- Possibly bug all their communication equipment: phones and computers

- Assign professionals to keep an eye on them, perhaps even monitor their conversations with other people. Big secrets are also quite well funded to hire professionals to spy on their employees.

- Get regular updates even about their present personality - a shift in personality could be treated as a red flag (a potential change of loyalty against us) that must be dealt with quickly.

Absolutely take no chances with people who knows your big secrets!

THE PURPOSE:

- So they can stop you BEFORE you can even THINK of selling classified info or revealing them to public media outlets.

SO WHY DO INSIDER MILITARY UFO WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE NOT DEALT WITH?? WHY ARE THEY EVEN ALIVE?? HERE'S MY THEORY:

- They want to let you know just enough about UFOs and aliens through the whistleblowers perhaps to scare you but not enough to paint a clear picture of what's going on - They maybe using UFO or even the reptilian, reticuli aliens as a big distraction to an even bigger secret they're hiding! If they don't want you to know anything at all, we would never knew these whistleblowers even existed - that's how good they are. Whistle blowers exist because these highly secretive and powerful organizations pretend to be weak and stupid and somehow they can't kill a few people when they have tons of elite global assassins at their disposal

- They want you to know how "powerful" these "alien crafts" could be through the whistleblowers. Possibly to condition your mind to greatly fear these things that when you see these, you better surrender or be vaporised! Perhaps, the elite would eventually use these flying saucers against us someday en masse in some grand deception perhaps to force us to worship them as gods.

- Why are some whistleblowers killed and some allowed to live? Simply to make these "UFO/Alien distraction info" look more like an extremely important issue and to instill more fear into people. If they allowed every "traitor" to live then they won't look serious wouldn't they??

- Are whistleblowers actually aware of these and intently deceiving us? NO! People who are truly sincere what they believe to be the truth makes the perfect agent of deception since they don't need to act it out. I honestly think the whistleblowers are sincere and benevolent in the their intent just the possibility that they may be being played with to serve the agenda of powers who work in the shadows.

So that is what I think of all these are. There could be something bigger than our UFO/alien issues although I also don't deny UFOs may also be unleashed against us someday. UFOs are serving two purposes - to keep us distracted from bigger secrets and a weapon that will be used against us later on - the idea of UFOs are brilliant isn't it??
edit on 21-7-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To continue my summary:

There's simply no reason for UFO military insider whistleblowers to exist because simply the people they work for have more than enough resources at their disposal to stop them even before they even to try reveal classified information to public outlets!

They exist because UFOs make a big distraction (and also to brainwash us to fear them) over bigger secrets and innocent whistleblowers make perfect agents of deception that's why they are kept alive.

And the reason why this post exist is that it is in Skunk Works. Perhaps no one would take it seriously!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The US is terrible at keeping secrets. Leaks are everywhere and all the time. It is just the nature of trying to keep secrets in an open society. The fact is their are no UFO insiders because the military knows about as much about them as the man in the street and they care even less. Outside hoping when people on occasion see a new test aircraft and hoping they think it is an alien ship the Gov just does not put much stock in the entire thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well however the PTB want to spin, use, manipulate, deny ect ect the UFO issue......UFOs are very real.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The problem with your premise behind giving someone a security clearance and then setting watchers on them is, your watchers are then going to know everything the person you want watched knows, and who's then going to watch the watchers? and then the watcher watchers?

When and where does it end? At what point does the super secret information NOT get passed along from one watcher watching another watcher because it's their job to KNOW?

Just say'n.
It don't really work that way.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Alien's are any governments best friend for covering up their black budgets. You keep seeing Aliens, we'll keep spending billions. You have your gossip, we have our billion dollar planes... Win, win.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
we have gone from horses and carts to space stations in 70 years .

the rothchilds started ww1 and ww2 to loot tombs in egypt and not just for the gold read the tutankamun deception .
it's all smoke and mirrors .
do you think they went into iraq for wmd .

we are kept in the dark and fed on crap just like mushrooms
and they still have horse and carts in bulgaria & america with the amish

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Alien's are any governments best friend for covering up their black budgets. You keep seeing Aliens, we'll keep spending billions. You have your gossip, we have our billion dollar planes... Win, win.

Although the PTB had some apoplexy about UFOs early, some comments made here and there by world leaders ect, they understood it was important to co-opted the thing. So they set about with disinformation about black ops, as a cover, leading the masses to believe they were in control, which they must, when in fact they are not.

You just go on believing that UFOS are part of a massive brainwashing cover for black budgets, and they are, but then they are not.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ahnggk

The problem with your premise behind giving someone a security clearance and then setting watchers on them is, your watchers are then going to know everything the person you want watched knows, and who's then going to watch the watchers? and then the watcher watchers?

When and where does it end? At what point does the super secret information NOT get passed along from one watcher watching another watcher because it's their job to KNOW?

Just say'n.

Its really simple. There is no layered, onion like, security with degrees of knowledge. You are in or you are out and it is clearly explained that disclosure will result in termination. And this covers many areas of security. There is probably no such thing as a UFO "exclusive" watcher. Keyhoe was the last hybrid.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It serves no purpose for "professional eyes" to monitor their target up to their highly classified work. It will prove counter-productive to their agenda of secrecy.

They only need to be monitored outside of work, when they're out to eat, and interact with other people like their family, friends, neighbors, etc.

On - the - job, employees who work in top - level projects may follow strict protocols and the environment may be far from democratic. For example, they limit or even prevent friendly interaction between co-workers to keep their loyalty to the boss and not to each other, they may have protocols to monitor each other and may do it extensively, they may have sky high salaries to buy their loyalty, and they may have harsh disciplinary measures (may be threatened with death, all in the sake of National Security).

Even the professional eyes may follow strict protocols in interacting with each other. I would think the protocol would involve means to prevent or break "emotional bonds" between themselves so they will remain highly loyal to their boss, and not to each other. They can also monitor each other to watch out for behavioral signs considered as red flag. This way, there's absolutely no need for an endless chain of detectives. It would probably take more than 50% of them to become traitors for them to succeed disclosure of secret info. But 50% is really an improbability!

I think the roles of these measures is to stop wannabe whistleblowers before they even plan to do it.

If you ask me if it's possible to keep a secret so big. My answer would be YES and that is no thanks to gullibility of the human mind and our infinite love for our own lives and money.

It doesn't take just one whistleblower to reveal an unwanted secret of a very powerful organization, it will probably take most of them to succeed. Some sort of mutiny/rebellion, if you must!

I don't deny the existence of UFO, malevolent aliens, etc. But I believe the only reason we know they exist is that they prove to be a good distraction from another secret that has been successfully kept for so long now.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The US is terrible at keeping secrets. Leaks are everywhere and all the time. It is just the nature of trying to keep secrets in an open society. The fact is their are no UFO insiders because the military knows about as much about them as the man in the street and they care even less. Outside hoping when people on occasion see a new test aircraft and hoping they think it is an alien ship the Gov just does not put much stock in the entire thing.

They are successful at keeping secret in many ways. Although we ATS'ers believe them, do most people classify our beliefs are sane?

Find any random sane person and you'll have your answer!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

From what I have learned since working with navy personnel in the past, they actually do have people watching anyone who has a top secret compartmentalized type of clearance.. The tap phones and the whole ball of wax... They trust who they hire, but they watch just to make sure.. They are expertly trained in psychology and other mental disciplines to detect any sort of behavioral issues in TS clearance holders..

This is what some insiders have told me, whether or not it is still happening, I don't know for sure..

Those watcher types are senior level officers usually and fairly well trusted from having zero problems in a long career of dedication to their superiors.. Sometimes they are low level enlisted with a way higher clearance than their boss..
edit on 21-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Druscilla

From what I have learned since working with navy personnel in the past, they actually do have people watching anyone who has a top secret compartmentalized type of clearance.. The tap phones and the whole ball of wax... They trust who they hire, but they watch just to make sure.. They are expertly trained in psychology and other mental disciplines to detect any sort of behavioral issues in TS clearance holders..

This is what some insiders have told me, whether or not it is still happening, I don't know for sure..

Those watcher types are senior level officers usually and fairly well trusted from having zero problems in a long career of dedication to their superiors.. Sometimes they are low level enlisted with a way higher clearance than their boss..
edit on 21-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

I'm actually just speculating in the most logical and feasible means possible and also based on all the many big interpersonal conflicts I experienced in my life that could have been preventable which taught me a lot about "reading people".....I've had a pretty rough life... Like if I need to hide a big secret with vast amount of tax payer's money at my disposal, what would I do?

Seems like you've confirmed by speculation
Like I said in my OP, a lot may have to do with psychology, psychological profiling, and keeping tabs with current behavior to watch out for "red flag" signs.

Conflicts do make you understand human psyche in ways that can be exploited for good or for bad.

edit on 22-7-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

I can't disagree with your assessment MrSpad. At this point, especially in a free society, but even across the world with all of the electronic devices, there is absolutely NO PROOF for the existence of UFO's, ET's or any other alien life anywhere!! Sorry, but it is just the facts. Sure, all the conspiracies can come out, the allegations, the speclulations, the what if's, someone knows someone who knows something. We know nothing that substantiates proof of UFO's (meaning craft from other galaxies, planets, etc., sure anomalies, atmospheric, or simply things we don't quite yet know, like how gravity works).

reply to post by ahnggk

Just say'n.

Also Dru, we've been here before and again and again. Perhaps I am just falling into a skeptical and cynical thinker as time moves on. I do try to remain open minded, however your assessment makes completes sense. After more than 60 years since 1947, all we have are 'stories' questionable pictures, fake video's and every government on earth claiming they have no proof of visitors from other planets, nor proof that it is out there, (that some type of life exists beyond earth). And if there were all these whistleblowers and there was real proof, we would know it by now. IMHO, until proven otherwise, we earthlings are it, sadly I would wish that was not true, but even if something does exist, like the thousands of generations before us.....WE will never find out about it before we perish. There is no proof, space travel to other galaxies is impossible based upon our understanding of physics, and that is not going to change in our life time, if ever.

In the meantime, with 7billion people on earth and growing every day, We are using all of our natural resources, Slowly running out of drinkable water, food, etc. pessimistic, yeah, and one large pandemic away from a major world catastrophe. In the meantime, we hope, believe in ET, why, we want someone to save us, help us from our own slow, self destruction. Life as we know it is unsustainable. You may not agree, you may want to wear your rosy colored glasses, but those are the facts!! No proof of life anywhere else (talking about intelligent life) and no proof that we have been visited by ET or any intervention from a source outside our planet. Asteroids, meteors, yeah.....spaceships, with intelligent life from somewhere else.........show me!!!! Sorry for the not hopping on the band wagon, I still want to believe, but the more and more I live.......it is becoming evident, nothing is out there, all we have seen or have thought we have seen have been man-made military experiments from here, earth. IMHO!!! Cheers!!!
edit on 23-7-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

edit on 23-7-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
I can't disagree with your assessment MrSpad. At this point, especially in a free society, but even across the world with all of the electronic devices, there is absolutely NO PROOF for the existence of UFO's, ET's or any other alien life anywhere!! Sorry, but it is just the facts. Sure, all the conspiracies can come out, the allegations, the speclulations, the what if's, someone knows someone who knows something. We know nothing that substantiates proof of UFO's (meaning craft from other galaxies, planets, etc., sure anomalies, atmospheric, or simply things we don't quite yet know, like how gravity works).

I'm 50/50 to the alien reality. No proof doesn't means absence of existence. In fact, their existence is a much likelier probability due to our expanding knowledge of extra-solar planets.

They could be deliberately avoiding the Solar System or extremely good at hiding (stealth) or disguising as humans.

Faster than light interstellar propulsion is not only possible in science fiction. I used to do research and experiments in my free time that may have violated Newton's 3rd Law - producing thrust while the thruster is completely sealed off. Thrust produced is at least ten times greater than the calculated radiation pressure the device might emit through gamma, UV, or x-rays. I've abandoned the project for many reasons a nobody could give. Who cares for a guy who could not write complicated formulas, nor, have a PhD in a related field!

So, yes, our modern technology makes it possible to construct a faster-than-light starship with the know-how. Discovery of extra-solar planets gives a pattern than rocky planets in "habitable zones" are extremely likely possibility given the almost trillion stars in our galaxy.

Alien life in other stars is extremely probable. What's left to be proven is the possibility of alien life who obsesses venturing out to other stars. If based upon Earth's flora and fauna then the probability is extremely low since humans are the only species out of millions who is obsessed venturing out into the stars and developing technology that makes it possible.

Also comes the morality and culture issues. Perhaps, not all highly intelligent aliens would love to develop technology. Maybe they regulate their population (birth planning) extremely well that they are always in highly sustainable range of population, thus, never running out of resources and never running into social issues, thus, never think of leaving their planet.

Or they may be extremely well content and happy in their star system that they never even think of exploring other stars, thus, never developed technology that could do so....

Quite many variables I can think of why intelligent aliens from other stars or galaxies exist and why we never had a handshake with one to date. Just because you never saw me your whole life doesn't mean I don't have a body, that I'm only a sentient computer program

edit on 24-7-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

This is a very intelligent thought.
the way you put it, it seem obvious and logical.
They know perfectly well how to manipulate public opinion, hence public fears.
So what, in reality, is this hiding? What is it that stays hidden beyond our knowledge?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

I'm 50/50 to the alien reality. No proof doesn't means absence of existence. In fact, their existence is a much likelier probability due to our expanding knowledge of extra-solar planets.

They could be deliberately avoiding the Solar System or extremely good at hiding (stealth) or disguising as humans.

Quite many variables I can think of why intelligent aliens from other stars or galaxies exist and why we never had a handshake with one to date. Just because you never saw me your whole life doesn't mean I don't have a body, that I'm only a sentient computer program;

Thanks for your reply. And I agree "Quite many variables....." as you say. However your analogy of me never meeting you.....but suspecting/knowing you exist is based upon known facts, you, or someone, wrote this, a human being. (LOL, and I'm not going to go into an argument or discussion of 'how do I really know? ) You obviously exist along with the other 7 Billion people on this planet I've never met.

The fact is, it would make sense that life is out there somewhere. Logic, perhaps common sense would lead one to believe life exists elsewhere, somewhere in the universe other than just here, on Earth. True, our technology, (Kepler) is getting better, but still, quite inferior to what is needed to prove that life is 'really' out there.

So, I would like to believe we are not alone, however, speaking in practical terms, we have found no proof yet that there is, nor do we have tangible evidence that any intelligent species not from this planet has arrived and wandering around, "looking like humans". Just trying to be reasonable. And I also understand "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence", however it has also been discussed:

"In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive proof of its non-occurrence."

Source of Quote on Absence of Proof

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

There's simply no reason for UFO military insider whistleblowers to exist because simply the people they work for have more than enough resources at their disposal to stop them even before they even to try reveal classified information to public outlets!

I believe it's more mundane and less-clandestine than this. I think it has more to do those pesky legally-binding contracts that promise long jail sentences and thousands of dollar fines for breach and surrendering of government and private pensions. Protecting one's family is a powerful motivator to keep your mouth shut. There's a reason certain people are able to obtain and maintain "insider" jobs, it's because they can keep their mouths shut.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Think you make a rather simple but powerful common sense observation. Fear, or the presiding potential of fear, loss, and the pain and suffering are very credible influences to consider one to keep your mouth shut. Once you enter that world of secrets.....getting out without remaining faithful and silent is a deadly game to play,.

The Romans didn't shove sticks up trouble maker's a$$'s, nail em to a cross and hang them upside down all along the roads for the hell of it, they did it to scare any and all who disobeyed them or started any trouble.

Just something to ponder, have things to frighten people changed that much? Fear is Fear, perceived or real!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
Thanks for your reply. And I agree "Quite many variables....." as you say. However your analogy of me never meeting you.....but suspecting/knowing you exist is based upon known facts, you, or someone, wrote this, a human being. (LOL, and I'm not going to go into an argument or discussion of 'how do I really know? ) You obviously exist along with the other 7 Billion people on this planet I've never met.

It's hard to accept what is considered facts by mass media nowadays. Just my opinion.

Of course some are truth like the fact that you are I are real persons (real by relative terms).

But there are also many things this world feeds into your mind that goes against reality. For example, there are quite many things we do that we believe is for our good or for the good of our children and so we can look good and dignified to other people but actually works against us in the long run.

We learned this "good" as we read them in the books, in the newspapers, articles from the internet, watch in TV and movies, hear from music lyrics, hear from other people.

Is it really good or is it making a lot of people sick with headaches, cancers, other degenerative diseases, destroying our ability to self-heal, also making our planet sick, and bringing greater misery to people around the world?

The "good life" this "good things" the mass media has taught people in the world, only comes to a small % of the world population. Does it really count, is it by design so the poor will always exist in great numbers around the world to be exploited for greater profits?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join