It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashcroft Resigns!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I probably know more about politics in my big toe than you do in your brain. Have you ever been invited to the White House dinner? To a Congresman or Senators black tie? Ever hear of the Republican Eagles?? I am one.

Thats all beside the point.

These guys are NOT related. Or are you just saying all hispanics are the same family whether or not they spell their name the same?? Let me know, I would be interested.

Do you not realize that the U.S. SOLD Iraq weapons during the Iraq/Iran war.

Oh, I am not your son thank God. You see my family ohhhhhhhh never mind.

Don't worry, I won't reply. Better to have a debate with a sane person.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Good riddance, this man was frightening.

There's something wrong when the Attorney General writes inspiratational songs and forces his staff to sing them daily, an attorney general whose father anointed him in a messianic ritual when he took office.

Every time Ashcroft has stepped up to take a political office, he has been anointed with holy oil "in the manner of King David," as he specified in his autobiography. His father did the job during his terms as a Senator. On one occasion, the 24-hour quickie mart was out of holy oil, so Crisco was substituted at the last minute. When Ashcroft was selected to be Attorney General, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas did the honors.

There's nothing wrong with a man being religious, but the level of fanaticism he displays is inappropropriate in his position.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
I probably know more about politics in my big toe than you do in your brain. Have you ever been invited to the White House dinner? To a Congresman or Senators black tie? Ever hear of the Republican Eagles?? I am one.

Thats all beside the point.

These guys are NOT related. Or are you just saying all hispanics are the same family whether or not they spell their name the same?? Let me know, I would be interested.

Do you not realize that the U.S. SOLD Iraq weapons during the Iraq/Iran war.

Don't worry, I won't reply. Better to have a debate with a sane person.

Crisco oil
good one Jade

Do you mean these Eagle Elitists

A Cash-For-Access Menu
by Julian E. Barnes | Mar 24 '97

Big financial contributors have enjoyed special access to power for generations, but the rules were almost never put in writing. In today's fund-raising culture, the quid pro quo is explicit.

Ironically, the practice grew out of Watergate. The scandal left the GOP broke and needing a way to bring in new donors. The party created the Republican Eagles: An annual donation got you membership and guaranteed access to GOP officials. Meanwhile, both political parties perfected mass-mailing techniques to solicit money. They found they could get a better return on mailings if they provided specific perks. Revisions ......

www.keepmedia.com...

www.americanpolitics.com...

I don't pay for prestige I earn it
And I would say paying 15,000 dollars for dinner is insane not an invitation

Wanna here about my family, O never mind

p.s. It is Congressman and the respectfull designation would be Hispanics and yes I know we gave Sad Man chemical weapons to use on the Iranians

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
O almost forgot, I am a Jewish Hispanic Polar Bear my Chimichanga's are Kosher

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join