It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Romanic Video...♥

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Not really much more to say....this video touches my heart...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Not really much more to say...

But, there is...between his infidelity and her acceptance of it, they are as fake as they come.

Also, every time I think of those two, I see stinky feet, hairy pubic regions and last-but-not-least: tension.

Romanic they were not...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Not really much more to say...

But, there is...between his infidelity and her acceptance of it, they are as fake as they come.

Also, every time I think of those two, I see stinky feet, hairy pubic regions and last-but-not-least: tension.

Romanic they were not...

Let's not forget who destroyed one of the greatest musicians of our lifetime...OH-NO!

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

John Lennon... what can we say about this giant of popular culture from the middle to late ninteen hundreds? Utterly over rated? Deluded through abuse of narcotic substances? Incapable of having a deep thought without accompanying bowel movements? Idiotic enough not to realise that his marriage was based on a snake oil sale, while being regarded as "deep" invidual? THE BIGGEST LIE IN ENTERTAINMENT?

I would continue but...

Nothing that happened with Yoko Ono and Lennon was in any way good, but thats no suprise, because nothing that happened before those two hooked up was good. The Beatles were as over rated as Lennon was. There was much better music being made right around then, than either Lennon or the Beatles as a collective, were even remotely capable of producing. In the sixties they were popular for sure, but the fact is that Jerry Lee Lewis was a much better musician than any one of them.

In the seventies they were popular, despite the fact that Led Zepplin, Deep Purple, The Doors, Emerson Lake and Palmer, and countless other acts were in fact much better than them by a long stretch and had retained both balls, which provided thier music with much more energy, flair, charisma and TALENT when compared with the neutered androgeny of the Beatles music at the time.

Romance...Lennon was incapable of romance, the man was as deep as a petri dish, and had the wit of the contents of the same.
edit on 21-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: added word

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow....interesting reactions.....John Lennon had no balls, not that talented and incapable of romance?? Who knows, maybe I don't get it, I was a baby when the Beatles broke up...but something about their love story always touched me.....Thanks to all that responded...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This one also can be seen as Romantic.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Hey! Foot fetishist love stinky feet and let's not get into hairy people. Anyhow. I can understand how a lot of people would not see celebrities like John Lennon as being over hyped and what not. Personally I think his music was good and I loved his song writing. Everyone has their opinions on the matter.

top topics

join