It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alzheimer's and out of body experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What would happen if you suffered from Alzheimer's and had a out of body experience where you left your body and say, wandered out the window and up the street....
Would you be able to find your way back, and if you couldn't, what would happen to your body.

Would you just lay there in sleep mode until someone brought you home or would you technically be dead.

Also, what if you were declared dead while off on your travels, not remembering where the last place you left yourself, and your family had you declared dead and then had you cremated...where would you, as a spirit or whatever you are, go...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If the "spirit" does in fact exist, I'm pretty sure it doest get Alzheimer's... Alzheimer's is physical.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WoW

Did this happen to you?

I mean where did that come form.Sounds cool without the alzheimers tho

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
WoW

Did this happen to you?

I mean where did that come form.Sounds cool without the alzheimers tho

No it never happened to me...well not yet, but it is a Nightmare scenario that i think of now and then...Can you imagine being in limbo not knowing where you left yourself...

edit on 19-7-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My uncle has Alzheimer's and he would talk about the driving through the desert and the palm trees and the beach and how great it was and his suntan and how much he thought I was a real man.

He lived in London.

Darryl Forests
I loved him.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join