It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Ambassador Member of Muslim Brotherhood 'Sleeper Cells' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
U.S. Ambassador to Egypt: "Muslim Brotherhood's Lackey"
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Several of Egypt's revolutionary forces, including Tamarod, which played a pivotal role in the June 2013 revolution, are preparing to stage a protest in front of the U.S. embassy in Cairo "calling for the ejection of ambassador Anne Patterson."

Even Muhammad Heikal -- "the Arab world's most respected political commentator" and for over 50 years an Egyptian political insider -- said during a live interview that Patterson had assured the Muslim Brotherhood's Hisham Qandil, who under Morsi was Egypt's Prime Minister, that "there are many forms of pressure, and America holds the keys to the Gulf."
one Egyptian politician, Mustafa Bakari, concluded that "in my opinion, she [Patterson] is a member of the sleeper cells of the Brotherhood, likely recruited by Essam al-Erian or Muhammad al-Baltagi."

Anne Patterson assured Hisham Qandil, who hours ago was Egypt’s Prime Minister, that “there are many forms of pressure, and America holds the keys to the Gulf.”

www.youm7.com...

U.S. Will ‘Pressure’ Egypt on Behalf of Brotherhood, Says U.S. Ambassador

Evidence that the Obama administration is unhappy with the Egyptian people’s liberation from Muslim Brotherhood rule continues to emerge. As reported today by Youm 7, according to Muhammad Heikal — “the Arab world’s most respected political commentator” and for some 50 years a political insider — soon after the overthrow of Morsi, U.S. ambassador Anne Patterson assured Hisham Qandil, who hours ago was Egypt’s Prime Minister, that “there are many forms of pressure, and America holds the keys to the Gulf.”

What did she mean by America holds the keys?
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

as early as the George W. Bush administration period, the Muslim Brotherhood already had achieved an information dominance that, in coming years, would only intensify. Not only did figures associated and identified with the Muslim Brotherhood achieve broad penetration at senior levels of U.S. policymaking, but voices that warned of their true agenda (such as Stephen Coughlin's) were actively excluded. That information dominance has contributed to startling consequences, most evident in the U.S. policy towards the al-Qa'eda and Muslim Brotherhood-dominated revolutions that many call the "Arab Spring," but which in fact are more accurately termed an "Islamic Awakening." Under the Muslim Brotherhood-influenced Obama administration, U.S. policy has undergone such a drastic shift in the direction of outright support for these jihadist movements — from al-Qa'eda militias in Libya, to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and both al-Qa'eda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked rebels in Syria — that it is scarcely recognizable as American any more. The infiltration of individuals such as Magid, Hussain, and Abedin, to name just a few, with such close Muslim Brotherhood identifications, to positions of

Well apparently Egypt changed the lock.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I guess Obama believes Egypt *MUST* let the US have an embassy there and Americans permitted to even enter their nation.

I swear his lack of foresight and thinking situations through are as bad or worse than Carter ever was.

We'll be lucky, as a nation, if we're not ejected Persona Non Grata from several nations by the end of Barry's term. This loon is ruining our nation through poorly attempted manipulation of other nations. It's like a bad spy movie. Who is running the store?? Rank amateurs?!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It is like a bad spy movie,

www.bloomberg.com...

Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona, who has demanded action such as imposing a no-fly zone over Syria, pressed Dempsey without success today to disclose what he’s recommended to President Barack Obama. McCain plans to hold up Dempsey’s confirmation until he gets answers, according to Brian Rogers, his communications director.

And what's McCain up to?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think McCain is too busy trying to start a new war and play rebel leader from the shadows to even notice what Egypt may be up to, except where it helps his cause of killing more people.

Our leadership has gone absolutely stark raving mad in some cases ..and they're generally the worst cases/examples to have it happen with, IMO.

Mad...just bonkers. Out to lunch. The lights are on....but no one's home.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
UK revokes export licenses for Egypt amid concerns over unrest, deaths of civilians

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

UN rights chief presses Egypt on Morsi detention
www.jpost.com...

The top United Nations human rights official has asked Egypt's interim government to explain why the army detained ousted President Mohamed Morsi and his close aides and whether it plans to put them on trial, a UN spokesman said on Friday.

Egypt: from Mubarak's ouster to Morsi's
www.alaskadispatch.com...

Did the UN step in for Mubarak?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Mad...just bonkers. Out to lunch. The lights are on....but no one's home.

It certainly seems that way doesn't it?

Is it really possible that this is only madness?

If it is madness, we are worse off than I thought.

On a side note,

McCain: I Don't Know How Many Passports We Let You Forge - See more at: cnsnews.com...

edit on 093131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

McCain: I Don't Know How Many Passports We Let You Forge - See more at: cnsnews.com...

What the?! That story is wrong on several levels. First... THREE?? You mean any number are legal to forge and transfer? Wow... that's news to me. I'll bet you'd get called into secondary screening at an airport for just asking a real customs official about that 'policy'. It has to be written to cover something like Intelligence agencies issuing?? You'd think that would be exempted in some very out of the way or outright secret legislation tho? Very odd....

Then the last... 20 (ahem) YEARS?! We've lost all proportion of anything in America. 1/3rd to as much as 1/2 an average person's adult years in life ...for faking identity papers? Prison sure..but 20 friggin YEARS?!

'Ol John Boy needs to get his head out of the Warmongering oven and re-enagage in the UNITED STATES. That's the nation he's paid by to serve ..not just the one 'he's from' as he goes screwing up everyone else's nation. We have SO much wrong here at home, as something like that shows.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It is such a convoluted mess, I can't keep track of it any longer.

It has to add up to something they are planning.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Is the manipulation the problem or is it that this administration is less competent at the manipulation? /Rhetorical question.

The OP asserts that the U.S. is backing the MB. I'm looking for that but I actually thought that the CIA was backing the military coup. The Democracy experiment failed in Egypt. The MB won the elections if you believe they were legit of course. The democratic narrative is gone, not to return for the next 50 years.

In any case, I hope US citizens wake up. The US is not virtuously exporting Democracy. I've heard that so many times in my life and now the thought makes me physically ill.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am trying to look through some older post, all this is linked together obviously,
www.commondreams.org...

Why are they arming adversaries?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Confirmed: Obama Aligned With Muslim Brotherhood To Have Role In Egyptian Government
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Newsbusters notes that the AP press reports are avoiding disclosure of Obama’s support to put the MB back into power, but Bloomberg has given us a glimpse into the revealed details:

Nicole Gaouette and John Walcott at Bloomberg BusinessWeek have revealed that the Obama administration has specifically stated that it wants the Muslim Brotherhood to have a role in any new Egyptian government. Meanwhile, other news outlets, particularly the Associated Press, have avoided disclosing that specific detail.

There are two “little” problems with the administration’s disclosed position. The first is that now-deposed Mohammed Morsi’s final speech on Tuesday was seen as a promise that there would be civil war if he were ousted. The second is that Morsi supporters in the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist groups have promised to carry out a campaign of terror until Morsi is reinstalled, and are keeping that promise. Those two factors should objectively disqualify the Brotherhood’s involvement. Excerpts from the Bloomberg pair’s report follow the jump

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.nachumlist.com...

Egypt-Gate

Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

what?

Is this true?

politicalvelcraft.org... m-brotherhood/

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.westernjournalism.com...
Obama’s Secret $8 Billion Bribe To The Muslim Brotherhood

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

What the?! That story is wrong on several levels. First... THREE?? You mean any number are legal to forge and transfer? Wow... that's news to me. I'll bet you'd get called into secondary screening at an airport for just asking a real customs official about that 'policy'. It has to be written to cover something like Intelligence agencies issuing?? You'd think that would be exempted in some very out of the way or outright secret legislation tho? Very odd....

Then the last... 20 (ahem) YEARS?! We've lost all proportion of anything in America. 1/3rd to as much as 1/2 an average person's adult years in life ...for faking identity papers? Prison sure..but 20 friggin YEARS?!

'Ol John Boy needs to get his head out of the Warmongering oven and re-enagage in the UNITED STATES. That's the nation he's paid by to serve ..not just the one 'he's from' as he goes screwing up everyone else's nation. We have SO much wrong here at home, as something like that shows.

Barry only got two fakes made

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I guess Obama believes Egypt *MUST* let the US have an embassy there and Americans permitted to even enter their nation.

I swear his lack of foresight and thinking situations through are as bad or worse than Carter ever was.

We'll be lucky, as a nation, if we're not ejected Persona Non Grata from several nations by the end of Barry's term. This loon is ruining our nation through poorly attempted manipulation of other nations. It's like a bad spy movie. Who is running the store?? Rank amateurs?!

indeed wrabbit,
the Imperial Presidency for some decades now has been
confusing the position and role of Ambassador
with that of a Satrap
and assuming that the serfs don't know the difference.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know it is hard for people who do not know or understand foriegn affairs to follow what goes on the world and why. The US has simple intersts in Egypt, peace for Israel, security of the Suez and safe shipping in the Med. The US learned long ago the primary power in Egypt is the military and so long as the US supplies the military it controls the military and defacto Egypt itself. To the US it does not matter who is in charge so long as the military is in the US pocket to keep things in check. The US will present a proper public face to whomever is leading the country with the unspoken reminder that they are in power only so long as the US allows it. When they step over the line poof. The US gives its lip service to democracy but, in the end a US tax payer funded coup removes an elected leader. And the best part is the general public is to stupid to figure it out. Why were their and exchange of phone calls between the Egyptian commanders and the US before the coup? Why when their was a coup in Honduras did the US take the lead in isolating and santioning Honduras but, when it comes to Egypt nothing? Why is the Egyptian military was acting against US will and interests has nobody in the Administration even hint and cutting funding? It is all layed out for ya folks. If you think the US did not back the coup in Egypt then you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Thanks Spad,
for your perspective,

edit on 093131p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join