Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Zimmerman/Travon: Possession & Exorcism Symbolism With Far Reaching Implications?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The name Zimmerman means timber man or carpenter. The transformation of Martin which means war from clean cut kid to gold teeth wearing middle finger waving drug addict fits the profile of demonic infulence.

Now think about this.

Zimmerman the carpenter.

Jesus the carpenter.

Martin the possessed war bringer.

Spiritual war...fair?

Jesus sent the demons into the pigs that went off the cliff.

Trayvon's death is causing similarly "possessed" youth to act out which is sending them to "the pigs" aka the police...

Do you think I'm onto something?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler
 


I think you have way too much time on your hands, are mentally ill, or are trolling. I call it like I see it.
edit on 18-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Are we heading towards a cliff?



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Remember in the Bible Jesus sent the demons inside that man into the pigs that went off the cliff.



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
On to something? I seriously doubt it.

On something? Much more possible...



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler
 


Don't think the 5 0 like being called pigs. Think what you're saying is a bit too literal.

Just a thought though, what if Americans are the pigs and the cliff is fiscal?
edit on 18-7-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
Do you think I'm on to something?


I think you have ingested something (illegal) so yeah it can be said that you are in fact ON something.



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

demonic infulence.


Also i don't think this is a problem



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Trayvon's dad is involved in freemasonry which involves demonology which could be a link to Trayvon's possession.



posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by Foobler
 


I think you have way too much time on your hands, are mentally ill, or are trolling. I call it like I see it.
edit on 18-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)


the prefect song to complement your post.



edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
100 protests in 100 cities this weekend...is the war being brung? Has the exorcisms just begun? Interestingly "The Conjuring" being released in theatres nationwide seems to diabollicaly coincide as well.




posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
To say the least, NO, you are not onto anything at all. It is this same type of "reasoning," or lack thereof, which succeeds in further confusing those who are easily influenced by incorrect ideas. And I do not mean "mainstream" ideas, because mainstream does not often mean good. So I am all for ideas that go against the mainstream view, but only when those ideas make sense, and have some type of evidence to support them. From what I gather from your post, this idea is a dead end, and almost makes no sense at all. It makes the slightest bit of sense, in that it is a somewhat cohesive idea, but as far as being truthful, it makes absolutely zero sense at all. Sorry, but that is the truth.

I just did not want you to think that myself or anyone else was dismissing your idea because we are proponents of mainstream points of view. To the contrary, I am a true conspiracy theorist, which is the opposite of someone who sees a conspiracy everywhere they look. So accept what people are saying in this case, that there is nothing here. Too often people think their ideas are being neglected or dismissed because of some "conspiracy" against them, and this is a surefire sign that the person is not a true conspiracy theorist, but is more of what the outside world thinks of as a conspiracy theorist, which is not a good thing at all. Because they think a conspiracy theorist is a nutjob or a whacko to some degree.



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
.

Do you think I'm onto something?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)


... maybe reword your question to inspire a positive answer.

Do you think I'm on something?.... well yes I do and its probably an illegal substance.

... just take ya meds !


edit on 19-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
The name Zimmerman means timber man or carpenter. The transformation of Martin which means war from clean cut kid to gold teeth wearing middle finger waving drug addict fits the profile of demonic infulence.

Now think about this.

Zimmerman the carpenter.

Jesus the carpenter.

Martin the possessed war bringer.

Spiritual war...fair?

Jesus sent the demons into the pigs that went off the cliff.

Trayvon's death is causing similarly "possessed" youth to act out which is sending them to "the pigs" aka the police...

Do you think I'm onto something?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)


Jesus didn't stalk the possessed guy. Jesus didn't shoot the possessed guy. Jesus never consulted the pigs on it before hand nor would those pigs have told him to stop stalking the possessed guy.



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo
 



Originally posted by Cuervo
.
Jesus didn't stalk the possessed guy. Jesus didn't shoot the possessed guy. Jesus never consulted the pigs on it before hand nor would those pigs have told him to stop stalking the possessed guy.


Nor was jesus a neighborhood night watchman doing what neighborhood nightwatchman do....
re court evidence

Nor did jesus have to defend himself when the possessed guy double backed to confront him...
re court evidence

Nor did jesus consult pigs/police on the phone. It was a non emergency dispatcher...
re court evidence

However... possessed guy was thinking jesus was a 'creepy ass cracker'....
re court evidence
edit on 19-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by Cuervo
 



Originally posted by Cuervo
.
Jesus didn't stalk the possessed guy. Jesus didn't shoot the possessed guy. Jesus never consulted the pigs on it before hand nor would those pigs have told him to stop stalking the possessed guy.


Nor was jesus a neighborhood night watchman doing what neighborhood nightwatchman do....
re court evidence

Nor did jesus have to defend himself when the possessed guy double backed to confront him...
re court evidence

Nor did jesus consult pigs/police on the phone. It was a non emergency dispatcher...
re court evidence

However... possessed guy was thinking jesus was a 'creepy ass cracker'....
re court evidence
edit on 19-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)


But I thought Jesus was black!

Seriously though, I wasn't making this into a race thing with my post; just pointing out that the analogy was a bit silly, comparing Zimmerman to Jesus when he was obviously no saint. The dude had a police record of violence.

Sort of like "Bizarro-Jesus".




posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
OP should be residing in a rubber room.

Second line.



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler
 


Don't think you're on to anything real. But it is a great story line for a Stephen King-type book. Get writing!



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by Cuervo
 



Originally posted by Cuervo
.
Jesus didn't stalk the possessed guy. Jesus didn't shoot the possessed guy. Jesus never consulted the pigs on it before hand nor would those pigs have told him to stop stalking the possessed guy.


Nor was jesus a neighborhood night watchman doing what neighborhood nightwatchman do....
re court evidence

Nor did jesus have to defend himself when the possessed guy double backed to confront him...
re court evidence

Nor did jesus consult pigs/police on the phone. It was a non emergency dispatcher...
re court evidence

However... possessed guy was thinking jesus was a 'creepy ass cracker'....
re court evidence
edit on 19-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)


But I thought Jesus was black!

Seriously though, I wasn't making this into a race thing with my post; just pointing out that the analogy was a bit silly, comparing Zimmerman to Jesus when he was obviously no saint. The dude had a police record of violence.

Sort of like "Bizarro-Jesus".


i'm pretty sure Jesus was would look more middle eastern than black. after all isreal is in the middle east and that is where Jesus is from, not africa, kinda makes sense don't it.

and here is the record everybody keeps on talking about.




The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.


Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer

the first one his lawyer talked about in the trial, said they were undercover and that their badge weren't showing when he went to help his friend.

the second one, well i think it plain to see what that was. he and his girlfriend had a fight and they both took out restraining orders on each, have you ever had a fight with your girlfriend/ boyfriend. were they the vindictive type.

the third one everybody drives fast at some point.

and before you say something about the cousin, from what i can gather she is a whack job that's why the prosecution didn't use her.

edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just made another connection to this event with more symbolism that is current.

This all happened in Sanford, Florida.

San-Ford.

The spanish word for saint is SAN.

Zimmerman being part spanish allows for this play on words which ties into the whole spiritual angle.

Then comes the Ford part.

The home of Ford is DETROIT,

Detroit recently declared bankruptcy,

What we are witnessing playing out symbolically is SPIRITUAL BANKRUPTCY.

Another movie, The PURGE comes to mind with these rioting youths.

Think about it.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join