It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of us are going to die (I have the proof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
sorry had to do it, but its true, but anyway without taking up any more of your time ......... My new video

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Easy, find the power button on the front of the PC, usually it toggles the flow of electricity to and from the motherboard from the PSU.

This is definitely the problem.

See if it helps!

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

& then add two cups of coffee? :p

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

YOU ARE AWESOME

never let anyone tell you otherwise

You got more balls than most of the men in United States.

You don't get everything right, no one does. But the fact you are willing to speak out, I SALUTE YOU

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Meanwhile, in America

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Thank you , I'm just trying to get people to open there eyes & see what is going on ...... but the sad truth is other than the great people on ATS the masses will keep drinking the koolaid
Its sad to say.

But again thank you

edit on 7/18/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It seems that the only ones that want these jobs in government nowadays are ones that like power and prestige. I would never run for congress, I would go insane having to deal with being around this kind of people all day long. There are good congressmen out there but they are forced to make agreements with these kind of people to get what their people need.

I have a lot of faith and respect for our military. The trouble is they are under the control of a corrupt instruction many times. They do a good job at what they are told to do. They will not turn against the honest people in America but will destroy the ability of anyone more corrupt than what we now have from getting in power. Soldiers are our brothers and sisters, but remember that not every one of our brothers and sisters are good. Some of the soldiers do have problems just like the problems that are evident throughout society all over the country. You cannot judge all the eggs in a carton by an occasional bad egg.

We can fix this, the OP is right. We need to get a higher percentage of good people in Congress. We need good, multilayer job creating businesses to have input alongside the citizens. The problem is that the big businesses nowadays import most things, meaning the people who are not rocket scientists or desire not to be salesmen have little work. There is nothing wrong with factory work if there is moderate safety guideline. If someone gets hurt once in a great while it is normal. Some of the safety measures in factories are rediculous, while others are necessary. Because safety concerns are getting so ridiculous, corporations choose to get their products from areas that have less rules and overhead. I have roofed houses for years, some people do not belong on roofs. All the safety equipment in the world will not make this safer for them, these people need work, work in a factory setting.

I can't blame all of the export of jobs on corporations either. We had a big hand in that as citizens. We want work completely safe and sue if we get hurt even though our risk or stupidity caused the accidents. We always want to blame others nowadays for our mistakes. Lawyers love us now.

Environmental concerns to me is more critical than overzelious concerns of personal safety. Properly taking care of dangerous materials is a must for the future of our people and the animals and plants of the world. We can't keep poisoning our environment like we are. We cannot be afraid of bugs unless we have destroyed nature's balancing mechanisms.

Your local police are not all bad, treat them with respect and the good ones may help to get rid of the bad ones. If we lump them all together and treat them like crap, the good ones will start getting mean and frustrated. There are often a few bad eggs in a dozen here, giving anyone power can corrupt them, especially if they lose respect for the citizens from seeing people always trying to get away with something and blaming everything on someone else. I understand their frustration, I treat the cops with respect knowing that they have a frustrating job, nearly as bad as a prison guard. When I was a kid, most cops got respected and most were "for the people" and interpreted the law as such. Problem is they were too nice sometimes and may have looked the other way a little too often. This caused the number of corrupt people to increase and supplied Lawyers with much more work.

Although I feel I am off topic a lot, I am not going to change this.

Star and Flag for your Video OP. It contains some sensible information, especially in the diversification of congress. Green to me means taking care of our siblings in nature, We are not only related to mankind, we are related to everything on this planet. We may have to eat meat and veggies, but at least we should try to make their life decent when we produce our food. We must learn to respect what we eat, not torture it.

top topics

join