It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can only end in VIOLENT Revolution, regardless you being goody two shoe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I get it that you are a good guy, good gal.

That you don't wanna hurt anyone, that ever since you grew up at age of 25-35 you believe in Live and Let Live.

Unfortunately, you will not get your wish.

You will in fact get A VIOLENT BLOODY REVOLUTION, with perhaps million casualties.

Here is Why

The reason you believe every thing will somehow finish OK is because you believe government will be able to stop itself, you believe government will at some point decide, "we can't push people past this red line" we have to make ourselves happy with how far we went. We can't go further.

WRONG

Government will not be able to stop itself, the psychotic murderers that run US government are not capable of self control, if you think of yourself as a GOD, you think you have no limits. Why would you stop yourself. You wouldn't.

Government will push its power to such an extent, that even a goody two shoe like average person, will have no choice but to pick up a weapon and fight. Sure maybe that's 5 years down the read, OR maybe 50 years down the road. But it will happen as sure as the sun will set.

This has happened so many times to so many nations.

To believe that United States is exempt from everything that makes a human being (good and bad) is an illusion.

If you won't have to fight

Your children will.

Boys and Girls, will be future combatants and free blood donors onto the streets and fields.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I wouldn't regard a human who doesn't want to maim and kill another as a "goodie two-shoes". I understand why many believe the need for violence to change the system, but I disagree. The elitists have technology to wipe out dissenters in massive numbers, and it's pretty well established that they want chaos and population reduction. Peaceful revolution is the only thing that will save us from tyranny.

Love and hate operate on a completely different frequency, and neither can defeat itself.
edit on 18-7-2013 by tigershark1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988
I wouldn't regard a human who doesn't want to maim and kill another as a "goodie two-shoes". I understand why many believe the need for violence to change the system, but I disagree. The elitists have technology to wipe out dissenters in massive numbers, and it's pretty well established that they want chaos and population reduction. Peaceful revolution is the only thing that will save us from tyranny.

I hate to go "Spock" on you

But the peaceful revolution should have happened 5 times already in the last 15 years.

American people have proven that they will NOT be doing a peaceful revolution, people will wait until they have no choice but to commence Violent revolution.

Probably when government starts mass disappearing American Dissidents, is when people will finally revolt.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You're preaching to the choir bud!

I saw Eric holder preach a gospel to the nation. He said you don't need guns to defend yourselves, the government will defend you!

Amen... And then someone said.....------fill in the blank

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
Government will push its power to such an extent, that even a goody two shoe like average person, will have no choice but to pick up a weapon and fight. Sure maybe that's 5 years down the read, OR maybe 50 years down the road. But it will happen as sure as the sun will set.

It pains me to say this: but I doubt it. I think people are far too content and complacent to do anything about anything!

Give the big, bad gov a little credit. They managed to make a lot of us into these soulless worker bees who never question anything. So long as a majority have access to food, shelter, and a few luxurious trappings, why would anyone seek to change anything? What more do people need, really, that they're going to start fighting for it?

Look at the Verizon-NSA business. Not too many people seemed to mind it.

Just what do you think it's going to take to spring this hypothetical violent revolution? Because I just don't see it happening. Not in my lifetime.

edit on 18-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Humans are inherently good, in my opinion. As the number of awakened individuals approaches critical mass, many will turn angry and violent... but this is out of fear and anger, we are fed war propaganda and violence on a daily basis that desensitizes us and pervades our being until we become angry and violent ourselves, irrationally so. They want this violent revolution of yours, mark my words. Once enough realize this truth and dispel the propaganda from their consciousness we will come together.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

You sound ready to go. But I don't buy it, and I'm obviously not convincing you otherwise.

But I do have a question- you say it can only end in violent revolution. What exactly are you talking about ending?

And also, be realistic- it's not all run by murdering psychopaths. There actually are powerful people out there who are good and working to build a better world. Lots of them. Otherwise, how would you explain all of the great stuff about America? All of the happy and prosperous people?

reply to post by tigershark1988

pretty well established that they want chaos and population reduction.

In the same vain as I was just saying. Is this really that well established? And who is the "they" you're talking about. Sure, some people want chaos and death. But obviously, many others do not. It's two sides, some are tyrannically selfish and plotting to wage new levels of war on humanity. Others are genuinely conscience of their fellow man and working toward the good.

To me, it's pretty clear that overall the good side has been winning over time. There are more free and happy people with a higher standard of life than ever before. The tides could turn, yeah, things could get ugly. And they do every now and then and the bad side is winning some places in the world. But, I think in America there is a good chance that there are many good years ahead and the worldwide situation will improve over time-

as it has for centuries.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Just what do you think it's going to take to spring this hypothetical violent revolution? Because I just don't see it happening. Not in my lifetime.

You are right that people don't care, that is partially the point I make as well.

But it will change at the point when government starts Disappearing Dissidents on Mass.

That is 5-50 years into the future.

So I guess.......no biggie

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

He's right though.

Those people in dc have lost their minds!

Zimmerman was not convicted and not a day later the federal government is determined to reopen the case on civil rights? So Eric holder gets up and talks about gun violence at the NAACP.

I thought in America a man had a right to a fair and speedy trial. Or is that too 80's?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988
Humans are inherently good, in my opinion. As the number of awakened individuals approaches critical mass, many will turn angry and violent... but this is out of fear and anger, we are fed war propaganda and violence on a daily basis that desensitizes us and pervades our being until we become angry and violent ourselves, irrationally so. They want this violent revolution of yours, mark my words. Once enough realize this truth and dispel the propaganda from their consciousness we will come together.

You are right on the first part, but on the second part I think you overestimate government offensive technology.

Keep in mind despite their Godhood illusion, they are still only human, their plans and technology will backfire.

It happens all the time. People will win the Violent Revolution with high casualty list

I simply go by the history of humanity.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
But it will change at the point when government starts Disappearing Dissidents on Mass.

Again, why would anybody care about what happens to dissidents? No one wants to be associated with dissidents. Most people want to be integral in the group-society, for better or for worse.

I'm not trying to contradict your statements here. I'm just trying to be realistic about your premise. I'll be around in 50 years, God willing. If something like what you predict does happen...I'll eat my favorite Pierre Cardin hat.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I suppose I should have specified which elitists I was referring to, more specifically I was referring to those tied to the ancient bloodlines and secret societies(or "alleged" depending on which paradigm of reality you choose to adhere to) who have been pulling the strings of mankind since the dawn of written history. There is in my opinion a mountain of evidence suggesting they favor population reduction

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
But I do have a question- you say it can only end in violent revolution. What exactly are you talking about ending?

And also, be realistic- it's not all run by murdering psychopaths. There actually are powerful people out there who are good and working to build a better world. Lots of them. Otherwise, how would you explain all of the great stuff about America? All of the happy and prosperous people?

Ending means ending of current Banking-Military-Industrial-Political-Complex

Ending means no more Pentagon, replaced by genuine patriot army to defend the nation.

No more Private Central Bank, replaced by NATIONAL no debt attached central bank.

White House and Congress replaced by people like Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul

Alex Jones as the secretary of State.........(ok maybe not, that's scary too)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Why would anyone care about dissidents?

He'll I don't know, one could be your neighbor or serve you food. You could see twelve at any given moment.

Dissidents are wierd because they are the hearts and minds of everyday people. So if there are too many dissidents, you lose the hearts and minds and after that somebody else fills the vacuum.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Again, why would anybody care about what happens to dissidents? No one wants to be associated with dissidents. Most people want to be integral in the group-society, for better or for worse.

The problem with dissidents is that they got family too.

So once government in the future starts disappearing dissidents, they will in fact start creating dissidents on mass.

Its like killing Islamist extremist with a drone, and killing his whole family.

You now have more terrorists than you started with. Not to mention what happens when you kill completely innocent family.

You got a whole bunch of angry people willing to do you in.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Yeah except the only willing people to deal with the dissidents are Islamic radicals or any champion group of.civil rights

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I find it somewhat alarming that you seem to be referring to measured and rational action as "goody two shoes" behavior. Am I wrong in the way I am reading your words? Do I sense disdain?

Violent revolution is the absolute last resort for solving our woes. First off, this is not a movie or a video game. War is a very ugly thing and in a revolution people will die. People you know. People you love. Maybe even you... or your parents... or your children. But certainly people you care about. They would die and they would die in great numbers. This doesn't even address the reality that if the people did succeed in overthrowing their government it would create a power vacuum that would quickly be filled. What fills it might be better than what we currently have, it might be no different at all, or it might be substantially worse.

Given that the military ( and, more importantly the Corporations that supply it ) would have the best shot at seizing power? The odds for "substantially worse" rise dramatically.

On sites like ATS we see derogatory terms often... terms like "sheeple" or "asleep". They seek to portray the "average" person as too stupid to understand... to simple. After awhile some of the folks who visit places like this actually begin to drink the Kool Aid and they start seeing everyone around them as stupid and simple. I always get a bit saddened when I see this happening - because all it really does is alienate the person saying it. Sure, some people are more concerned than others. But in the real world most of the people I know and interact with are very much in tune with reality and are aware of what is going on.

Most of them work very hard to find the best answers to difficult situations. They want what is best for themselves, their families, and their loved ones. Most people are willing to go the extra mile to ensure these things.

Most of them are aware that turning ones neighborhood into an active war zone is very much contrary to their goals.

In the end, jumping straight to the "armed revolution" option is seeking to take the easy way out. The video game mentality that pushing "reset" is much more easy than trying to dig ones way out of tough spot. The ultimate truth is that we have a consumer driven society that caters to, and only to, our spending habits. As long as we are all willing to work and shell out our money nothing will change. Nothing. And the sad truth is... If Americans are currently comfortable enough that just organizing a universal labor and spending strike is an impossibility - how can one expect to convince the masses to take up arms, risk their lives, and live through Hell?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
Yeah except the only willing people to deal with the dissidents are Islamic radicals or any champion group of.civil rights

I am sorry I don't understand, can you clarify. Are you suggesting that in your opinion US government will never decide to disappear dissidents.

If that is what you are saying, I disagree.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well you're absolutely right violence should be a last resort. However I see the op is not to cast the first stone as it already has been casted and sooner or later will be an inevibility. What he's saying is extreme however somewhat likely.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Th us government might, but the military ultimately would not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join