It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Biblical Antichrist is supposed to be a man that has no interest in women

Im not read in Bible but will note that the Christ was neither interested in woman. Isnt that interesting and what It means I don't really know.
edit on 19-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Jesus was also known as Emmanuel, which means "God with us". Being God, He had a goal, and sexual relations weren't part of that goal. With the Antichrist, he's supposed to be a possessed person, so one would expect some sort of interest n the subject. I don't know why that factor is listed, but it's one of the descriptions given. When the statue is discussed as a possible representation of a large, secret, controlling group, and the face is possibly one of a "person" who wasn't the gender they seemed, it's worth noting, I think. The Artemis face (posted on page one) bears a striking resemblance to the Liberty statue. Considering that legend, and the possibility (given the rather masculine features), it becomes even more interesting.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Its a mystery. I think if we can ever be allowed to see the hall of records under the Sphinx paw we will get out answer. I have a feeling (intuition) the statue of liberty and sphinx have a common origin.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Is this the face of the illuminatis leader, and how long ago did she live and who was she?

actually the statue was a combination of two women, the body was modeled after his mistress and the face,
now wait for it......... was his mother.

The work for which he is most famous is the Statue of Liberty, donated in 1886 by the Union Franco-Americaine (Franco-American Union), founded by Edouard de Laboulaye, to the United States. It was rumored all over France that the face of the Statue of Liberty was modeled after Bartholdi’s mother; and the body after his mistress. Before starting his commission, Bartholdi traveled to the United States to personally select New York Harbor as the site for the statue.

the above from Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi
kinda mundane hunh?

but fear not all you illuminati conspiracist, there is still hope as seen here on the histroy channel show decoded, which isn't that bad a show as far as these type shows go. by the way, they say the same thing about the face and the body about the 4:46 mark.

they go on about all the symbols, that are hiding in the statue, like she represent the goddess libertas,what the crown represents, the number 7, showing pictures, with people in the hidden hand pose while their talking about the illuminti, and only mentioning it once, and much more.

but i wont spoil it for you watch it for yourself,

now do you know why i'm smilin

edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

In comparison to ancient feats the the Great Pyramid is ninety million cubic feet of solid rock weighs 6,840,000 tons

It is not 'solid rock', a large portion of the internal material is rubble fill and sand.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The mass of the pyramid is estimated at 5.9 million tonnes. The volume, including an internal hillock, is roughly 2,500,000 cubic metres.[3] Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. The first precision measurements of the pyramid were made by Egyptologist Sir Flinders Petrie in 1880–82 and published as The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh.[4] Almost all reports are based on his measurements. Many of the casing stones and inner chamber blocks of the Great Pyramid were fit together with extremely high precision. Based on measurements taken on the north eastern casing stones, the mean opening of the joints is only 0.5 millimetres wide (1/50th of an inch).[5]

8oo tonnes installed a day with a precision of joints 0.5 millimetres wide (1/50th of an inch). is
The statue of liberty is just more than a quarter of that weight.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

8oo tonnes installed a day with a precision of joints 0.5 millimetres wide (1/50th of an inch). is
The statue of liberty is just more than a quarter of that weight.

This is irrelevant to the point I posted.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This is irrelevant to the point I posted.

yes it was but being my thread the point I am making is that the although the stature of liberty is a proud accomplishment of modern times it pales in comparison to what ancients achieved with the great pyramid. That's the only point I wanted to make, as going any further becomes way off topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by CIAGypsy

So, I guess in a figurative sense, Lady Liberty is the HEAD of the "Illuminati"

It is interesting the choice of gender for liberty was female.

Again, nothing nefarious about that choice. You've got a 50% chance, right? Her gender was "chosen" by the ancient Romans who deemed her a Virtue. I think most, if not all, of the Virtues were assigned a female gender....

Anyway, here is a link with the full history of Libertas. Keep in mind that her archetype began long before the Romans and will continue long after our civilization is gone. She has been used throughout history because of the universal symbolism she represents.

www.circlesanctuary.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Its a mystery. I think if we can ever be allowed to see the hall of records under the Sphinx paw we will get out answer. I have a feeling (intuition) the statue of liberty and sphinx have a common origin.

Interesting idea. I have heard that the statue was first offered to Egypt.

Care to elaborate on your idea?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think the illuminati had it made in the image of Isis, or another prominent Goddess who lived in mythical times. I say mythical because until we can get into the Hall of records our knowledge of the Gods only comes from legends and myths.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I think the illuminati had it made in the image of Isis, or another prominent Goddess who lived in mythical times. I say mythical because until we can get into the Hall of records our knowledge of the Gods only comes from legends and myths.

Well, I suspect many of those ancient "gods" were the same entities, taking on roles. So, very possible, even probable.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Humans have a history of worshipping symbols and Hollywood plays that for all its worth. Is Hollywood owned by the illuminati?

I disagree, human beings don't worship symbols rather symbolism is a non verbal means of communication to.people who belong to the culture that use the symbols. Consider the cross or fish symbolism (ICHTHYS) of Christianity. Christians do not worship these symbols but they remind them of the ressurection and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Savior, they might also identify someone as a Christan or they might identify a place as a Christian place of worship

Therefore as others have said, the Statue of Liberty doesn't represent an ancient Goddess but is a personification of the virtue of Liberty or Freedom to which we continually aspire.
edit on 21-7-2013 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I thought the statue was modeled after that crazy chick from Babylon? Semiramis. The one who apparently turned into the goddess Ishtar when she died.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

yes it was but being my thread the point I am making is that the although the stature of liberty is a proud accomplishment of modern times it pales in comparison to what ancients achieved with the great pyramid. That's the only point I wanted to make, as going any further becomes way off topic.

I disagree, not to minimize the work on the pyramids but modern man has constructed many more impressive accomplishments than the edifices on the Giza plateau and I feel the statue is one of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Im the OP of this thread and asked the above question so go make your own thread if you want to ask you own question.

Ok, got it.

Only the OP can ask questions.

Check...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This documentary is quite indeph into the symbolism behind the statue of Liberty.

It ties her strongly with the freemasons also.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think it is more symbolism rather than an actual face of the leader of the Illuminati. Like the snake, dragon, and pyrimad symbols that you find everywhere. Any such leader would be kept secret even if hidden in plain sight such as a world leader or a important figure in any of the other fields. Probably the one that we would least expect.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy
The story goes that Actaeon saw her bathing one day,
and she was angry enough to incite his own pack of hunting dogs to tear him apart.

But why is that?

Most likely because she is a dark, evil god just like the rest of them.

Let's face it. This "goddess of freedom" isn't exactly doing her job, is she?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Most likely because she is a dark, evil god just like the rest of them.

Let's face it. This "goddess of freedom" isn't exactly doing her job, is she?

And typical of you to throw all responsibility to her feet. What are you doing for the cause of freedom?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There should be a leader of world conquest or Illuminati head.
I'm thinking Germany was funded for technological developments that
developed into WWII. After all a lot of technology ended up in the US
afterward.

The biggest name I heard was Rockefeller and that might fit in with
the others who might be at the forefront. One group in charge of
science and developments would fit the bill to control and insure the
money was worth the effort to get everything out at the end of the War.

So with oil still running all the cars in the world some Rockefeller or
his agent might be the Illuminati head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join