It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
We hear discussions and even watch fictional movies exploring the concept of a shadow society in existence, and which operates from the disguise of darkness to manipulate and control the affairs of the human race.

Man was made in Gods image so in whose image are the illuminati represented by? It struck me the Statue of liberty looks like good candidate.

Is this the face of the illuminatis leader, and how long ago did she live and who was she?

www.nydailynews.com...

Lady Liberty's head in Paris park, 1883
Before Lady Liberty was standing tall, she had to be assembled piece by piece. The beaming gift, dedicated in 1886 and designed by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, came a long way from France to the United States. America's most famous immigrant, The Statue of Liberty, was constructed in Paris starting in 1883, then taken apart and shipped to America in pieces. Here, back in 1883, the Statue of Liberty's head was displayed in a park in Paris. Check out more of Lady Liberty's limbs as they were constructed in the 1800s before coming together to become one of America's most iconic landmarks ...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
im sure a simple google search would answer that question, but before i look into it myself i am glad you brought it up. I have never thought of that before...who is lady liberty...hmmmm, would be cool if it turned out to be someone tied with someone who was tied with something interesting...hmmmm and it was said that it was "maybe " the mother of the architect...but cmon...wheres the proof...pics or it didnt happen, riiight?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Aw, come on now.

Reaching a bit with the imagination aren't you?

"What if/...then this...then what if?...then of course...then what if?...." etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Is this the face of the illuminatis leader, and how long ago did she live and who was she?

Im the OP of this thread and asked the above question so go make your own thread if you want to ask you own question.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Liberté as they say over here in France is actually a depiction of Libertas the roman goddess of freedom

en.wikipedia.org...

Hope this answeres your question?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 18-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sources conclude to a representation of a Pagan Goddess or even Lucifer, from mainstream news to Alternative sources who study the Illuminati.

MSM Net Source,
"Statue of Liberty Modeled on Pagan Goddess"
The statue is said to be the Goddess Hera, holding the torch, of the Olympic games.

The Statue of Liberty, sculpted by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, is modified only slightly from copies of the statue of Hera that once stood in the temple at Olympia, Greece. The stylized face has the classic Greek profile, where the forehead merges with the bridge of the nose in a nearly straight line as in the Hera Statue. The crown is also the same, with the exception of the projecting spikes. The position of the arm is one of the few variations, as it is raised vertically overhead without a bend in the elbow. But even the feet, with the open-toed sandals, are modeled after Hera's. (refer to the images here, or follow the link in the Resources section below for an easy-view slide show with comprehensive comparisons of the statues.)
Source

Those who study the Illuminati say, one in particular,

The Statue of Liberty's torch represents enlightenment and the fire of Prometheus or Lucifer. The crown represents the rays of the sun, also signifying enlightenment. The statue is a modern version of the Colossus of Rhodes.
M.Dice
Video - The Statue of Liberty Was Built to Secretly Represent Lucifer

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I've always felt that she was Artemis / Diana.

The key, for me is in the nose.
That and a very masculine form of face for the roman/greek periods.
Unmistakable to me. Here I've added a statue of Artemis,
and coin of Diana for comparison.

The story goes that Actaeon saw her bathing one day,
and she was angry enough to incite his own pack of hunting dogs to tear him apart.

But why is that?
This question, and which version of the legend is right has echoed through the ages,
and is probably as old as civilization itself.

For instance in the Elizabethan era (that period of literature where naughty books were
banned, so descriptive country sides became an allegory for sex: "and they joined hands
and walked the old country road together" ) it was considered a morality tale. That
Actaeon, unlike Diana's many attendants and servants, had committed the sin of looking
upon her with lust.

To that I say really?

My feeling is that the great terrible secret,
the one worth killing for,
is that Artemis was a man in drag.

And if his/her/it's secret got out
it would be game over
for that goddess in
the ancient world.

So who is she?
I don't know.
But there is probably some modern version.
Some modern woman of great influence
whom no one knows is really a man.

/my two drachmas

Mike

edit on 18-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Interesting info thanks for your post. If the Goddess is really a man that may explain why she was furious enough to unleash the dogs discovering her secret.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't who she is anymore but lately it seems I might be her bitch.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

If the Illuminati exists i think there is a high probability that it is someone of importance. If i am to believe that the Illuminati like to "show off" in peoples faces then yes i like the idea it is the leader and he/she (cant really tell myself) might still be alive today drinking babies blood....lol
Or could be dead long ago, if i surmise that the "head" was in fact a human subject to entropy.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
All I know is that statue is far too big for the ancient humans to have built, there is no way they could have manipulated such an immense piece of stone and raised it where it is. Let alone carved it with the ancient tools they had..

This is, imo, evidence that the aliens helped the illuminati build this symbol of oppression which logically leads to the conclusion that the illuminati are indeed aliens, hiding in plain sight.

Plus there is an exact angle used in her construction that I am certain ties in with sinister mathematics used by the freemasons, who we all know are actually second tier illuminati servants, only above soapmakers.

nothing good comes from all of this, at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Im the OP of this thread and asked the above question so go make your own thread if you want to ask you own question.

I said:"Aw, come on now.
Reaching a bit with the imagination aren't you?
"What if/...then this...then what if?...then of course...then what if?...." etc."

The last line was what I saw your line of thinking as.

The second line was to YOU the OP.

So only the OP can ask questions in a thread --- or just Your threads??

Oops did it again.
edit on 7/18/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
If the Illuminati exists i think there is a high probability that it is someone of importance. If i am to believe that the Illuminati like to "show off" in peoples faces then yes i like the idea it is the leader and he/she (cant really tell myself) might still be alive today drinking babies blood....lol
Or could be dead long ago, if i surmise that the "head" was in fact a human subject to entropy.

Oh yes....because we all love basqu.ing in the glorious flow of babies' blood

Yes, I kill babies and bathe in virgin's blood

Or maybe we could apply Occam's Razor to this question.... The nice Frenchman above already identified Libertas.... (merci, mon ami) Her visage appears similar throughout history and long before the construction of the Statue.

Libertas, in Roman religion, female personification of liberty and personal freedom.

Lux Mundi literally means 'the Light of the World'. This is also another name for France's Liberty, whose day this also is. Liberty's torch shines hope in the world. Her statue graces New York City's harbour, her full name being Liberty Enlightening the World.

So, I guess in a figurative sense, Lady Liberty is the HEAD of the "Illuminati"

edit on 18-7-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, considering the interconnectedness of Hollywood and the Illuminati....I offer the following for consideration as well.

As far as my personal opinion, I think there is a high chance that any widely recognized symbol can be used as a variety of paths to Illumination - it's all a matter of what path (or paths) we choose to go with.

A Figurehead is just that....a symbol for deeper reflection.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

She weights

225 tons, including the copper and framing

In comparison to ancient feats the the Great Pyramid is ninety million cubic feet of solid rock weighs 6,840,000 tons

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

So, I guess in a figurative sense, Lady Liberty is the HEAD of the "Illuminati"

It is interesting the choice of gender for liberty was female.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Humans have a history of worshipping symbols and Hollywood plays that for all its worth. Is Hollywood owned by the illuminati?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I always thought the statue looked more than a little masculine. Why, we can only speculate. It is worth noting, however, that the Biblical Antichrist is supposed to be a man that has no interest in women. Related? Maybe, maybe not, but interesting.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Biblical Antichrist is supposed to be a man that has no interest in women

Im not read in Bible but will note that the Christ was neither interested in woman. Isnt that interesting and what It means I don't really know.
edit on 19-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Can't help but note, in the video clip from The Day After Tomorrow, the statue is still standing and above water, even after all that happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join