It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible North Korean Plans For the Invasion Of The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Possible North Korean Plans For the Invasion Of The United States

5000 North Koreans are going to throw a missile at us.

That's the plan I would believe and actually have the most faith in succeeding.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpy
This is just the beginnings a NSA/CIA false flag, put NK in the news smuggling weapons, then use a small dirty bomb on U.S. soil blame the NK's then media blows it way up and then we bring military democracy to them

You sure you just didn't watch 24?
Not that their is anything wrong with that and I am looking forward to it coming back next summer!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Nope, I have not started a cram fest of episode of 24 yet, Is it any good, lol.

I just think with the amount of people against war right now and wanting our troops home, the only thing that will get the people behind another war, would have to be another big hit on american soil nothing less.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
NK can barely INVADE South Korea, let alone anywhere else. Logistically, it's impossible. They don't have a means for getting that many troops here, and if they did come up with something, it'd be dealt with before even seeing the shore.

In a blitzkrieg style attack, they could roll through the DMZ and invade SK, but sustaining the invasion would be problematic at best. Not to mention, while doing so, the SK Air Force would be bombing every bit of NK infrastructure and retreat options....waiting for its allies to arrive.

If I was NK, and wanted to hit the US, I'd pack some shipping containers with dirty bombs, and send them on commercial cargo ships into main US harbors. That'd really be the only way of them delivering any kind of real destruction to a target on US soil.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I understand what the OP is postulating. A highly unlogical scenerio that could be hidden agenda behind smoke and mirrors. For as much as the DPRK are lacking, they could be staging a final catalyst that could send the world spiraling into WW3. A poly if you will, playing the role they were staged to play.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think NK knows the only thing more powerful
than the US Military is the 90,000,000 American gun owners;
Who would most likely enjoy an attempted invasion like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The reason they were shipping these weapons to North Korea is simple. North Korea fixes these old weapons and gets paid in food. The US wants to stop this because the US wants to continue to kill millions of North Koreans by starving them so they can have regime change. Why do you think North Korea threatened nuclear war? You haven't actually bought into the propaganda that they are crazy have you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join