It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time that I joined you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Good morning all. I have been lurking in the shadows for quite a while and have read many posts on your forums. A few times I have thought about joining but due to work and family commitments have not had much time. However now that I am on a break that is no longer a problem.

I live in the UK and I am mum to 6 children and grandmother to 7. My interests are numerous and I have enjoyed researching many topics whether it is Spirituality, UFO's, Secret Societies, Sound Weaponry and Technology, Ancient Civilizations and Mythology and many many more. I have 2 Cats called Mayhem and Mischief and together they create Chaos

If you want to know anything else just ask, but i'm sure you will all get to know me eventually anyways

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What a lovely introduction! Welcome to the family. I love your cat's names. Glad you decided to join in the discussions. Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anevyn

Welcome lurking one. Judging by the contents of your intro I reckon you'll have an absolute ball on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Always nice to welcome a fellow UK'er!

Please do not feed the trolls and keep your tin foil hat with you at all times.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your kind words of welcome. The information on Avatars is very helpful and hopefully I shall find one that fits me well.

I also forgot to mention the fact that I am an NDE er. I came across a thread that mentioned the Near Death Experience which reminded me of the fact. I have got so used to hiding certain things that society on the whole does not accept or find itself comfortable with. It makes a change to find an area where I can be who I am and not "pretend" to fit in with the general populace as a whole.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anevyn

We share the same interests. I'm sure I'll bump into you on the threads.

new topics

top topics

join