It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Codices Arcanus" Part 1 - Genesis - New Accurate 2013 Translation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
INTRODUCTION NOTE: Interpretative notes are included at the bottom of each book for personal verification and cross-referencing purposes. All texts were completely re-translated from the Hebrew Leningrad Codex, Greek Septuagint and Latin Biblia Sacra Vulgata. Compiled translations were then correlated and composed into a modern English version which is grammatically correct.

Comprehensive etymological checks on translations were conducted to decipher the correct word usage; archaic colloquial meanings; and terminology. In order to correctly decode the fundamental meanings and messages within the original texts that had been lost in all subsequent translations.

FIRST OF ALL; often 'Names' used within the Biblical texts are often incorrectly interpreted as referring to a particular person, when they actually refer to 'characteristics' of those described within the texts. For example; The name 'Daniel' translates to 'God is my judge' which means they are speaking of someone 'judged worthy by God.' NOT someone actually named Daniel. This is a major fundamental error made within all modern Biblical translations. And the reason behind a majority of the lost meaning within the texts.

SECONDLY; no past translations appear to have deciphered a 'NUMEROLOGICAL CODE' within the Bible. I have deciphered this code, as well as many other codes within the Bible that appear to have been put in place intentionally in many places.

The only real reference that I need to give you before I begin Genesis is a clarification on the term 'ELOHIM'. Which shares its origin in the TRINITY within ISRAEL (ISIS-RA-EL)
All other terminology and interpretation notes can be found below the passage of text.

I am in the process of correctly re-translating the entire Bible. Which I shall release to the world book by book for free. As the world should finally know truth of these writings.

ISIS: EVENING (HENCE EVE) FEMALE GODDESS MOON LOVE
RA: MORNING (HENCE ADAM 'RED') MALE GOD SUN POWER
EL: BALANCE CHILD KING/QUEEN KNOWLEDGE WISDOM

EL'OHIM LITERALLY TRANSLATES TO 'CHILDREN OF LIGHT'. IT DOES NOT REFER TO 'GOD'. IT REFERS TO THE 'CHILDREN OF GOD'. THE 'ENLIGHTENED ONES'.

Within these interpretations I try to refrain from using the term 'God' as much as possible as the concept associated to the term is actually contrary to the message and genuine interpretation of the text.

“GOD” as it is correctly can refer to many of those superiority in their divine wisdom. There are actually many different levels of 'God' references within the text, which I explain in turn as I come to each, throughout my releases.

What you are about to read is (arguably) the most accurate translation to the introductory book of 'Genesis' to be read by the public in 1600 years. Please be aware that all the translations and knowledge contained within these texts are verifiable by using the notes I have provided below, or by a little of your own research and double-checking.

THERE ARE THOSE WHO KNEW THIS TRANSLATION WAS COMING AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ME. TO THEM I WISH TO SAY; “HI THERE

I URGE THE VATICAN TO MAKE CONTACT WITH ME IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN BRINGING THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE TO THEIR FOLLOWERS.

I am skipping to 'BOOK OF DANIEL' for my next release after this one as it AMAZINGLY correlates with the Nostradamus Century X Quatrains (Which I have decoded) perfectly! Almost undeniable in parts. That is where things are going to start getting very interesting for Christianity/Catholicism.

“For evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing.”
'Reverend Charles Frederic Aked – 1916'

'CODICES ARCANUS'

GENESIS

1. It all began; when there came into being the spiritual world and the physical world.

2. The material world was chaotic, from shadows cast by the fear of the unknown and its FAITHS (Idolatry), were the word.

3. And from divine teaching came enlightenment; and from this came the Enlightened.

4. The Divine creator was pleased by the Enlightened, and their divinity brought light upon the darkness.

5. And the Elohim; declared the enlightened, were the day; and those with their eyes closed, were the night. And it came from the Western Star, the dawning of our conscious awakening to MASCULINE of ENLIGHTENMENT

6. And the Divine said; “Let it be known by the strong foundation within these words. And let it divide the 'words' from the words (Truth be uncovered).

7. And the divines word spread its foundations and broke apart (separated) the words which weren't as strong in their foundation, through all that made theirs stronger in its foundation. And so it shall be.

8. And the Elohim announced that the strength of the spiritual world will come from that of balance (evening and morning) of the DAY OF THE MOON. Bringing the FEMININE of ENLIGHTENMENT.

*NOTE: “Day of the Moon” is MONDAY. This represents the dawn of the understanding and return of 'The feminine divine', which is the balance of our divine masculine Gods. This was taken from Egyptian mythological balance of RA (Male God of the Sun) and ISIS (Female Goddess of the Moon). The representation of 'Evening and Morning' is duality representation of the MALE/FEMALE balance. This is why the Elohim announce the 'strength of balance' coming from the 'Day of the Moon: Monday'. Because strength of our spirit will return with the return of the Divine Feminine.

9. And the Divine said, “Let these words move quickly within the spiritual world to unite us, and the truth shall become known. And so shall it be.

10. And the Elohim declared their recovered truths to the physical word and in gathering together all of the words and declared them again the true word. And the divine see this is good.

11. And the Divine said, “Let the physical world bring you abundance and bounty, and the fruit trees bear you fruit of many kinds, from which it's seed you will return to the land.” And so shall it be.

12. And the physical world brought forth abudance and bounty of many kinds, and from its fruits; returned was their seeds of many kinds. And the Divine see this is good.

13. And from this balance; we find RESPECT, of ENLIGHTENMENT.

14. And in addition (moreover) in life, be a source of light and strong foundation in the spiritual world. Cast light upon the darkness, by sharing and giving; all the days of the years.

15. And so become a valley of strength in the spiritual world to illuminate all your world. And so shall it be.
edit on 16-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/7/13 by JAK because: Please see The use of All Caps

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

16. And find divinity, through the two great lights. The rising Sun of the day, and the moonlight which rules the night with the stars. (Balance)

17. Which the Divine Creator set as the foundation of the spiritual world, as they shine also upon the physical world.

18. As the physical day is to the night, so to is the spiritual divide of light from the darkness. And the divine see this is good.

19. And from this balance; we find HARMONY of ENLIGHTENMENT.

20. And the Divine tells us; "Allow the waters to teem with abundance of life, and the birds fly above the lands through the strength of the spiritual world."

21. As the Divine created the largest whales to the smallest fish. He made all that slither, and live in the seas, and everything above with wings or feathers. And the divine see this is good.

22. And the divine blessed them saying; “Go forth and multiply. Fill the waters of the seas, and let the birds refuse the land.”

23. And from this balance; we find PEACE of ENLIGHTENMENT.

24. And the Divine said, 'Ensure the Earth brings forth all the varieties of living soul animals, and insects, and beasts, so the land sings'. And so it shall be.

25. As the divine created the beasts of the land of all kinds, the cattle and all their kind, and the insects and all their kind. And the divine see this is good.

26. And the Divine said, “Let us make man like us, fitting our appearance to take dominion over the fish and sea, fowl of the air and all land, and of all may he carve of that which roams the land.”

27. So the Divine created us in their image, the reflection of God. He created the male, and female created she.

28. And the Divine blessed them, and said unto them, “Go forth, multiply and fill the Earth. Feed off the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and off all living things that roam the lands.”

29. And God said, “Behold I have given you all bountiful crops, which grow all over the country, and all the trees that bear to you fruit. A tree yielding seed be your food.”

30. “and all the beasts of the earth, and all the birds of the air, and all furs of the land that that will sustain you and are bountiful for food.” And so shall it be.

31. And the divine saw all that he did and it was very good. And from this balance; we find LOVE of ENGLIGHTENMENT.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
NOTES

SPIRIT OF GOD = Breath/Soul of the divine. “FAITH/S”: Belief without proof (Breath) – ALSO REFERING TO 'IDOLATRY '

EVENING AND MORNING: Balance. Light and Dark. Male/Female.

GOD: Greek khein "to pour," Old Church Slavonic zovo "to call," Sanskrit huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra, from *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke.": CAME INTO BEING / THE DIVINE / DIVINITY / DIVINE CREATION.

HEAVENS: Old English heofon "home of God,": Spiritual world. Earlier "sky, firmament,": UNIVERSE / SPIRITUAL WORLD

EARTH: Old English eorþe "ground, soil, dry land," also used (along with middangeard) for "the (material) world" THE MATERIAL WORLD / THE PHYSICAL WORLD

FACE OF THE DEEP: Deep: Old Irish domun "world," via sense development from "bottom" to "foundation" to "earth" to "world"). Face: Old English andwlita (from root of wlitan "to see, look") visage (older vis), from Latin visus "sight.": Look of the void– FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

WATER: water: *ap- and *wed-. The first (preserved in Sanskrit apah) was "animate," referring to water as a living force; the latter referred to it as an inanimate substance.: Animate: SOURCE. DRIVING FORCE. MOVEMENT. WORD

SEA: Old English sæ "sheet of water, sea, lake. German See is "sea" (fem.) or "lake" (masc.) SEA – Joint of water (Source, word), TRUE WORD / BIBLE

LIGHT: The figurative spiritual sense was in Old English; the sense of "mental illumination" is first recorded mid-15c. Meaning "something used for igniting" is from 1680s. Meaning "a consideration which puts something in a certain view (e.g. in light of) is from 1680s.

SUNDAY / ONE DAY: DAY OF THE SUN. MASCULINE. RA.

JEFF: Meaning: DIVINE PEACE / ENLIGHTENMENT

FIRMAMENT: Latin firmamentum "firmament," literally "a support or strengthening," from firmus "firm": STRENGTH. STRONG SUPPORT. STRONG FOUNDATION

MONDAY: Old English mondæg, monandæg "Monday," literally "day of the moon," from mona (genitive monan; see moon (n.)) + dæg (see day)

TUESDAY: Latin dies Martis (cf. Italian martedi, French Mardi) "Day of Mars," MARS: Latin word is from *Mawort- "name of an Italic deity who became the god of war at Rome ...." He also had agricultural attributes, and might ultimately have been a Spring-Dionysus. GIVE WHAT YOU TAKE FROM THE EARTH. RESPECT.

CALLED: Call out, Calling: DECLARED. ADDRESSED.

WEAVE: Move quickly.

DRY LAND: (that not under the sea) is from early 13c: TRUTH: EXPOSED / FOUND / DISCOVERD.

ONE PLACE: Put all in one place: COMBINE. UNITE. CONSOLIDATE.

BE LUMINARIES: Source of spiritual light

SEASON: Latin sationem (nominative satio) "a sowing," from past participle stem of serere "to sow". PLANTING. SEEDING. GIVING

SIGN: from Latin signum "mark, token, indication, symbol," from PIE root *sekw- "point out": SHARING – TEACHING

DEN: from Old English denu "valley," Old Frisian dene "down,"

WEDNESDAY: Contracted pronunciation is recorded from 15c. The Odin-based name is missing in German (mittwoch, from Old High German mittwocha, literally "mid-week"), probably by influence of Gothic, which seems to have adopted a pure ecclesiastical (i.e. non-astrological) week from Greek missionaries. The Gothic model also seems to be the source of Polish środa, Russian sreda "Wednesday," literally "middle.": MIDDLE BALANCE. HARMONY

THURSDAY: Old English Þurresdæg, perhaps a contraction (influenced by Old Norse Þorsdagr) of Þunresdæg, literally "Thor's day," from Þunre, genitive of Þunor "Thor"
Thor: Old French juesdi, French jeudi, Spanish jueves, and is itself a loan-translation of Greek dios hemera "the day of Zeus. ZEUS: JUDGE, PEACEMAKER. PEACE.

MINA, MYNAH: Talking, Starling. "delightful, joyful," related to madati "it gladdens," literally "it bubbles,"

FRIDAY: Old English frigedæg "Frigga's day," from Frige, genitive of Frig (see Frigg), Germanic goddess of married love, a West Germanic translation of Latin dies Veneris "day of (the planet) Venus," which itself translated Greek Aphrodites hemera. VENUS: LOVE.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

FRIDAY: Old English frigedæg "Frigga's day," from Frige, genitive of Frig (see Frigg), Germanic goddess of married love, a West Germanic translation of Latin dies Veneris "day of (the planet) Venus," which itself translated Greek Aphrodites hemera. VENUS: LOVE.

I have just learned something today!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Glad I could be of assistance.

It tells divine enlightenment.

The teachings of the Ascended Masters. Just like people have been speculating for many years.

reply to post by Rodinus

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Very interesting thank you for sharing your research.

I wonder if the original and real mark of Kingship and maintenance of the ground/country/world actually originally came from what you are research. Kingship was not about owning land and leading people it was about ensuring that the sea, land etc was well run and provided for the people. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yes my friend, you are very correct.

This is the essence of what I have been 'training' at my entire life.

Things that can only be understood or learned by those have a good heart.

How to fight and how to love.

I shall repost from another of my threads.

Originally posted by Shiloh7
Very interesting thank you for sharing your research.

I wonder if the original and real mark of Kingship and maintenance of the ground/country/world actually originally came from what you are research. Kingship was not about owning land and leading people it was about ensuring that the sea, land etc was well run and provided for the people. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
PEACE, LOVE, HARMONY, UNITY AND RESPECT

I speak to you all today; as one people of this planet.
I do not speak to you as Christians. I do not speak to you as Muslims.
I do not speak to you as first world people, or third world people.
I speak to you as one people. My people. People of this world.

For we are not so separate as is commonly believed. We are one.
There are those who believe Jesus is the answer, some who say Muhammed.
Those who see our truths and future in science and the Universe.
But all should know, that we are all one people asking the same questions;

'Who am I?' and 'What is the meaning of life?'
For we all can look at our face and we can recognise it as such,
All can look at our own hands and say; 'These are my hands.'
But how many of us truly understand what is within us asking these questions?

Who are we? What IS the meaning of life?
Why is our meaning any better or more correct to those of different beliefs?
Why does our God save us, but not others? Is that the actions of a loving God?
Are we all not this worlds Children? Do we not all live of the same world?

The answer to these very questions is in our blood.
All 'our' blood, not just those who are like ourselves.
We all bleed. We all bleed red. We all feel the same pain.
So how is that we find ourselves seeing others so differently?

No man is above his wife, just as no parent is above their child.
For even a teacher of old and wise years, can still learn from their students.
Wisdom is something that is learned through collective experience.
It is something we should all share as a collective. Not to be coveted.

Too long has the truth been hidden by those saying they love us.
Too long have the few held the balance of power in this world.
For it is only by their perception of wealth and power, that they are such.
And is it only be the perception of being weak and poor, such is so.

For money is only paper, deemed as powerful as we believe it to be.
Gold is merely as valuable, as the collective of minds who covet it.
For it is the truly divine who deems you rich and poor by your standards
It is the deeds and purity of our heart by which we shall be judged.

Those who have much and gave little
Shall be found short and wanting
Those who have little but gave all
Shall be those welcomed by the divine as Kings

For what is knowledge if it not taught?
Just as, what is a chance if it's not worth taking?
Just as, what is a dream if it's not worth chasing or losing?
We, all of us; can sense that this is not how it is meant to be.

We need to realise we are supposed to creatures of balance.
Just as day gives to night, and dark to light.
Just as joy is to fear, and hate to love.
So is man to women, and sister is to brother.

This is the true essence and balance of 'life'.
This is what life is, this is what all life is SUPPOSED to be.
There is no 'us' and 'them', 'believers' and 'non-believers'.
There is only 'We' and 'Ours'. We are one, not many.

A bird above our heads is just as important as the grass beneath our feet.
A plant is life of value as high as that of our own.
The wind blows across both of us, waters fall upon both our heads.
We both drink of the blood of this Earth and live through its pulse.

We lost the true value and understanding of life, when we lost our balance.
We forgot that the 'essence' of God within our spirits is that of both male and female.
We know only of the power and virtues of our physical God 'Father',
And neglected the love and nurturing of our physical God 'Mother'.

How naïve are we as a species to believe that all life would come from a woman.
Except that of the truly divine creation, from which all things came.
This has been suppressed from us as a species for far too long.
We are as Children being raised only under a Father who have become angry without love.

True balance and Wisdom was well known to the ancients like the Egyptians.
Male and Female held in the same regard, the two halves who together become one.
True power comes from the balance. By both true wisdom is gained.
Knowledge of when to form a fist, and when to give gentle caress.

For too much now have we fought, for we have forgotten how to love.
Why should we say another shall 'burn in hell' when they are of good heart?
No God was present when any of the books of man were written.
So how foolish is any man to say them to be of certainty?

We need to remember that for someone to be considered divine
One needs only understand more than you
Therefore I as a man, to you all may be considered truly divine
Though I am no more a God, or less a man, than yourselves.

We are all of us, powerful and divine capable creatures gifted intelligence
We are all of us, trained to seek the truth of all things
Yet we have stumbled upon the road through our 'faith'
By believing all that is told to us, we no longer seek further truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
None should ever stop considering truth of all things
Just because they are told to have faith in something
For we all need to remember that;
Telling someone to stop asking the question is not the same as answering it.

There is a wisdom in this world which we overlook, which answers all things, if we ask.
I see the truth of the divine in everything that surrounds me, every day.
The Earth speaks to us of the most ancient and pure knowledge of our collective at all times.
We need only ears open to hear. Eyes open to see.

We now need to look at our world and life intelligently
With the gifts of our mind that all 'our varying Gods' gave to us
We need to begin to understand the collective truths of all man
Not those speculated within books by men who 'believed' they understood God.

For non have correctly captured the essence of our divinity
They have all been corrupted through greed in their interpretation
They have all become a shadow of the message for which they were intended.
None are without flaws contrary to being divine, therefore none of them can be said of God.

We need to look inside ourselves, as one people.
For this is where we shall find the truth of the divinity.
This is where it has always been.
This is where it shall always be.

We do not need any Churches or Books to know the divine.
We need only the world around us.
Open your eyes and ears to the miracles around us all;
And ask yourself; “Why have I seen this? What is the message for me?”

Love those around you unconditionally, understand their flaws.
Give whatever and wherever you can to those who have fallen and need it.
Compassion for those who are broken, cause none with love, can not be fixed.
Respect all life around you, taking only what you need to survive.

Come together with good people to prevent evil, regardless of your differences.
For it is by the collective action of the good people, that evil shall be beaten.
Respect those of difference to you. Including those of your own family.
Just because your heritage dictates a path, does not mean you need follow.

Examine all avenues for peaceful conflict resolution.
Though a heavy-hand is sometimes necessary, it is not the only way.
So too should you examine the virtue in your own motivation;
'Am I acting as one of pure heart, for the good of love and life?'

And most importantly; give back for that which you take.
For we are creatures of balance, in its purest essence.
We come from the Earth, so shall we return to the Earth.
Therefore as we take from it, so too should we give from it.

This is in all things; physically, emotionally and mentally.
We are all responsible for our own place and balance in this world.
If we can not stand as a proud person of good heart in balance,
Then never can we stand as such a person under true divinity.

Remember, that nothing which is buried shall not be uncovered
Nothing that is hidden shall not be found.
All those who have eyes, let them see.
All those who have ears, let them hear.

The water-bearer of Aquarius has come upon our lands.
The Western star now shines bright in our darkest night.
The fires of the past Age shall now be extinguished by the truly divine.
The true King, not of England comes to sit upon their throne, with his Queen in balance.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Plenty to think on and muse over, I am no expert on the bible so I cant compare your translation. But I like what you are saying and agree with a great deal of it. The world would be a far greater place to live if we all thought like you. Good work and post.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
well i am not terribly thrilled with your translation but i agree that the bible, particularly the old testament, is an egyptian book in disguise.

adam was atum. adam was a plural word.
so was atum.
i had to think about that for a bit. if the atum were the creator gods, why did the text call the creator gods the elohim. i think i figured it out. emphasis on "think". observe:

moses was raised in pharaoh ahmose's household. his hebrew mother was his nanny. the hebrew (habiru) were from mesopotamia and brought with them to egypt, the mesopotamian version of the creation account passed down from noah's descendants who repopulated the area. whereas pharaoh's information was passed down from noah's descendants that repopulated egypt. libya and ethiopia. these two cultures were separated by time and language, and as the years passed, the stories took on their own cultural flavor, spellings and story telling approaches.

stay with me now, don't quit reading. so when moses learned the account from pharaoh, he learned that the atum created, i believe this means that the adam were named after their creators. whereas he learned from his mother that alulim created. alulim is the first name on the sumerian kings list. i believe this is the same word alulim = atum = adam.

consider that the hebrews and egyptians didn't make use of vowels. vowels were added later and often were interchangeable and acted more like a means to express sound -- in effect, for phonetic purposes. so alulim could've been said as elulim. you have to follow these word etymologies all over the place. it's like crazy hopscotch with letters. anyway, you start to see the word elohim, emerging slowly from its original alulim.

i think moses made the decision to use the mesopotamian creators (alulim) for the name of the creators, and the egyptian creators (atum) for the name of the creation. i am not sure why he did this. possibly to lessen confusion.

the reason i bring this up is because there are 2 creations of the adam. the first adam was a race of males and females, who were all created in the image of the atum or elohim/alulim. these adam were not human beings. they were copies of the atum. clones, as it were. they did not have pain in childbirth because new atum were not created via procreation but rather thru cloning of some kind.

then they were given procreation and now we see the first procreative female has a new name -- eve, which meant mother of all living. before then, clones, after then, procreation. procreation also equaled pain in childbirth. the menstrual cycle is somehow tied to lunar cycles. sin was the moon god, so i think the sin concept is tied to procreation which is only possible if the woman is menustrating (sinning).

in that time frame, the word used to describe sexual intercourse was "knowing". "adam KNEW his wife and she gave birth." so the tree of knowledge is not enlightenment, it's sex. lol all these years, we've been punished for being procreators. i'm guessing because the procreative feature was plugged in to our dna via the mammals and we apparently were not mammals originally. whatever the first adam race was, it was not homo sapiens.

edit on 16-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I appreciate your reply and you've put a lot of time and effort into that as I can see.

But Adam, Eve and Elohim come from.

ANU - GOD OF THE SKY - MALE - FATHER - SUN - POWER
BAL - GODDESS OF THE MOON - FEMALE - MOTHER - MOON - LOVE
EL - GOD OF MEN (Son of God) - KING/QUEEN - CHILD - EARTH - KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM

When I say I have fully decoded the Bible, I mean FULLY DECODED IT! Including the Book of Thomas which was the key to understanding the whole thing.

I'll give you a few spoilers here. If you are an easily offended Christian I suggest you look away. But I have MOUNTAINS of evidence to support everything I say from the Bible itself. None of this is made up; And it all fits together perfectly like a jig-saw, so it's almost air-tight.

I could win a court case with the evidence I'm going to release.

"Jesus Christ" real name was Simon (Pronounced 'Simeon'). He was Indian descent and studied there until he moved to the Middle East in his 30's. His 'Anointed' name as an Ascended Master was 'Sananda'. This is why people referred to him as 'Messiah', which means; 'The anointed one.'

He didn't walk on water. From his time in India he knew how to swim. Something the people in the Middle East couldn't do. Most didn't even know it was possible. They thought a man diving into deep water would surely drown. So when he started doing archaic freestyle. Word spread that he could 'WALK ON WATER'.

'Water into wine' is a metaphor for the transition of the 'Water of Wisdom' of Taurus, transitioning to 'Wine of Wisdom' of Pisces for which 'Jesus' was the Idol of the Age of the Fish.

Likewise this is why they take the 'BREAD OF WISDOM' from Taurus and wash it down with the WINE OF WISDOM from Pisces. It symbolises the passing of the Ages.

Jesus didn't travel around with ANY disciples. Only with his wife 'BETHANY'. This is why no-one knows exactly where 'Bethany' is, in the story of Mary of Bethany'. Because "Mary" comes Egyptian Mry meaning "BELOVED". So they story is actually about "THE BELOVED OF BETHANY". Her name. (Correct translation of their meeting in next post).

"Judas" in the Bible was Mary. "Thomas" was Mary. They all were Mary. This is why 'Thomas' touched the side before 'Mary' and why SHE (As Judas) kissed him on the cheek to give him up. 'Jesus' MADE her go and denounce him, because he feared they would both be killed.

Didymos Judas Thomas, translates to "Female twin, Praised as, Male Twin". Bethany was Simons 'Twin' cause she was his feminine 'balance'.

This is what is shown in Leonard Da Vinci's Last Supper. The Holy Grail, is the Divine Feminine. I found it!

Also, 'Peter' stole the Church from 'Mary'. She was meant to run the church. The story of Lazarus and the Rich man is actually about 'Mary' and Peter. (Like most in the Bible) The Shrewd Manager is about him stealing the Church for 'Deeming her unworthy as a woman to run it'. When she 'calls in the business dealings', she actually asks how many know of her teachings (Gnostic) and then tells them to get as many as they can to write it down. This is why there are so many written accounts of the Bible. So that her teachings could not be 'erased' form history. This is why he is holding a scythe in 'The Last Supper' painting. Its the warning from 'The Book of Thomas' to Mary that 'Someone will swoop in with their scythe and steal it from you', when he was warning her that a man called 'Aquila' would steal her teachings (Peter).

Although, they did a very good job at covered it up. They tried to erase it, couldn't. So instead they just 're-wrote it' and removed her Divinity from the Bible.

The truth is that 'Mary', BETHANY; was just as divine and important as Jesus. If not more so, as she is the one who originally wrote down all the teachings of 'Jesus'.

Also Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh is just "Light, Dark" and 'Balance' (Gold).

3 means 'life' so the three wise men, were the Wisdom of Life, that followed the star to 'enlightenment', which was born in a 'Manger' (Bethany: House for my poverty). In Beth-la-hem (House of Bread) Bethany, imparting the Wisdom of the Taurus bread upon him when he fell in love with her.

By the way Moses actually speaks of the water-bearer of Aquarius.

I'll get all the translations out soon.

Revelations means: To bring truth to light. It actually speaks about ME in many passages, which is both frightening and flattering at the same time.

Didn't say the truth would be pretty. I only offered the truth.

To all that don't want to hear it, I am sorry, but its all true.

If you don't believe me, Go translate the ancient versions yourself and see I'm right.

reply to post by undo

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OUR FATHER / LORDS PRAYER

CORRECT TRANSLATION

Matthew 6:5

When you do good for others, be not like the hypocrites who love to parade this all upon a stage or perform for all to see. For I say to you the act itself should be all the reward you need.

What you should do when you perform good deeds for another, is try to do so anonymously. For all that you give without expectation of reward, should bring reward within itself.

And when you carry out such deeds, do not brag of it to many in hope that word may reach their ears.

And you will come to see the light of God, to see every question answered before it is asked.

To become of God, know of this; 'Our divinity is of the light, holy are we all. Come to know this light, you shall become such light. Be it inside of you, as it is outside of you. Let us find, what we seek to find. To deliver us from the trespassers, so we may know those who trespassed against us. Lead not by those who gave in to temptation, but the ones who delivered us from darkness. So that ours will be the light, in all its power and glory forever. Amen.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
LUKE 10:38 - 'JESUS' MEETS HIS WIFE BETHANY'

The name Martha is a Latin transliteration of the Koine Greek Μάρθα, itself a translation of the Aramaic מַרְתָּא Martâ, "The mistress" or "the lady", from מרה "mistress", feminine of מר "master".

The name Miriam/Mary is from Egyptian Mry meaning 'Beloved'.

The name 'Bethany' means 'house for my poverty/darkness'. It was what Simon called his wife, who was referred to in the Bible as 'Mary'.

38. And it was during their travels in a village, he met a woman and she took the place of his lady (Martha; feminine Master) and he fell in love with her (took him in her house).

39. By her good heart (Vela/Veiled. A nurse/nurturer) he named her 'Beloved' (Miriam/Mary) of those who were students of his teachings. (sat at “Jesus” feet to hear him speak.)

40. And his lady, fatigued and busy in her lifestyle, came to him and said, “My love, you need to understand that being my own woman (Sister: *swe- "one's own" + *ser- "woman.") keeps me very busy. I need you to understand this. (bid her therefore that sister help me.)

41. 'Jesus' answered and said unto her, “My Lady, my only Lady, I understand your concerns and that you are scared.”

42. “But know I am one of virtue and beloved heart, who shall give these to you and not hurt you.”

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yeah i traced EL backwards to ENLIL.

the etymology is

EL
AL
IL
LIL
EN.LIL

LIL became the generic word for god in mesopotamia and so did its variants

therefore you see BabEL being the same as BabILU and BabILI

but as i stated in my previous post, i believe EL and therefore AL and IL etc, was originally the same as the egyptian word, Atum. (TM). there's not a singular version of the word Atum that i can use for comparison, so the only comparable example is the sumerian Alulim, which later became Elohim. all plural words

I think this was a hebraic way of saying Anunnaki and it (Alulim) effected the spelling of its egyptian equivalent, Atum..

edit on 16-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

El was Ea or Enki

But you are most likely very correct.

From my understanding there is many, MANY, Elohim being awoken now. Several HUNDRED THOUSAND of us in fact.

I am among the highest initiates, but there are many of us.

We are those who are here to take over where the modern religions have failed.

"Simon" (He who hears) brought in from the Cyrene (Darkness - Enlightened) Father of Rufus (Adam - Red. Also used for 'Roman Catholic' at stages), and Alexandra (Defender of men), to carry the cross forward for Jesus, who has stumbled.

So it stands to reason that in ancient cultures there would have been many falling under a similar title. I personally lead 2 people along the path of enlightenment now. Who understand the 'I am / We Are' of their existence. And many more I'm helping awaken.

They can all be considered Elohim by their enlightenment.

Jesus is about to be crucified under me; he of the Southern Cross upon the 'Crux'.

But this is for our evolution. It is not the end times. This is only the beginning. It is only the end of the Vatican and the other two heads of the Dragon. That must be slay for this world to know peace.

The age of Aquarius the water-bearer is here. The WATER BEARER is here.

717 969

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let me just be clear, cause I can sense those 'uneasy' over what I said in the last post about the Vatican.
I do not mean physical harm to anyone there. Unless they attempt so upon me. Don't!

If the Elohim wanted the Vatican dead, they would all already be gone. Without a trace.

But no MORE MEN OR POPES are to be praised 'Saint' before the Female Divinity is restored.
You do not want to know what will happen if you do this old men.

No protection right of St Michael can protect you from light. We are of God. We come WITH Michael.

You are no longer in Gods favour. They do not hear you now.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
*Sighs*

Still no one hears me. No wonder a third of this world is going to burn by their own hand. None can see the writing on the wall.

Ecclesiates 1

16. I have spoken with a pure heart and said; “I am smart. I have elaborated and given more than any before who spoke about the 'foundation of the Solar God' (Jerusalem/Sunflower). As my heart has seen much Wisdom and Knowledge.”

17. “And I gave my heart to know wisdom and knowledge. In debauchery and lust, I realised that there lay a vexation of the spirit.”

18. “That in the most intelligent of us, anger and pain are a way of life.”

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

No protection right of St Michael can protect you from light. We are of God. We come WITH Michael.

You are no longer in Gods favour. They do not hear you now.

I think there may be layers of meaning in the bible, but for me its all inner. However the outer seems to have roots in words as you are doing.

This part I agree with, for they, the church and also the opposite group, I guess satanic type groups, all insist that Michael protects the Church/annanuki.

Yet he does no such thing. Though they may be under a false michael.

Michael, Jophiel/Jaliel, and Zadkiel are 3 names given to us as watching over us, and 2 my sons, one who said he father is watching over, knows everything and only wishes to help, his name starts with a J, and then another said Jaliel. The Michael connection dropped my jaw. Then his brother, the second youngest, started naming his characters in games Zadekei. And so I did this search after that puzzle piece fell and lo and behold Zadkiel, Jophiel/Jaliel, and Michael all worked to set people straight, Love and Freedom and protection, Goodness. And all were connected to correcting Abraham's confusion over ritually sacrificing his son as the bloodlines and elites are apt to do, no, LOVE is the answer to wisdom. Dandelions don't make you wise, they shrink your soul.

The Rolling Stones - "Dandelion" (1967)

This is the ritual sacrifice song.

It is the same as the Egyptian or ancient "wisdom" the ritual murder to open portals to negatives who in turn will help you lower everyones frequency, lay seige to Is Ra El, those who are awakening and connected to their Source/Soul and Spirit, and keep them enslaved. Sickening but in plain sight.

Code read immediately when the "sensitive" woman doesnt have compassion, no she has a royal tootsie, too sensitive to touch the ground.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

I see dandelion as starseeds however, like this:

www.crystalinks.com...

Whatever you see let it go past all the other codes and only the positive. For its there in abundance as well. And Sophia/Mother ,and Christ's heart.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

AOM 47

Explaining the relevance of the dandelion song and a few others.

There are codes that aren't meant to be good, they're just inserted by rome/sumar, the controllers, to give their continual "how to rule and lower frequency" blue print and pass it on.

We need to expose truth and smack them down. They have so much to make up for, they don't even understand that they will go through what they have put others kicking and screaming through. People who die at their hands die one by one. But if you have a 1000 dandelions on your head, thats a lot of making up to do. We have to wake up, raise frequency and stop all of this forever. Serve and Protect the innocents and all people.

So bringing up Michael really hit a note with me because we're supposed to be facilitating that in ourselves. We're supposed to be Michael or his hands, and in the end will be with the Family of Love and Goodness and right the wrongs.

The prime directive is to Free This Planet.

And we have some wonderful angels or light beings watching over, they're like trees and we're supposed to be seeds growing in their direction.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join