It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Codices Arcanus" Part 1 - Genesis - New Accurate 2013 Translation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What I've posted above is coded in the bible. And this stuff is why I don't bring kids to Church any longer, and why I discourage them from going to Church with their friends for youth night, sad eh. Run away from bad guys and ritualists.

And also why I rarely vote for any party. Because even if someone is say, a grey hat, not a dark hat, they know those around them are dark hats, and this is such a major horrendous crime that you would have to reveal it to everyone. Or you are party to it, you have to speak up. So why isn't someone speaking up? They all become dark hats to me.

You can't know its going on and shut up.

Furthermore, we don't want a religion for Aquarius.

Freedom. No religoin. Spirituality, seek within, Love Love Love, serve and protect, be responsible and look out for others, but not religions.

"Play Me Backwards" by Joan Baez
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There is a new religion coming.

This is how it is .. I am sorry if you don't agree with it or like it.

But I sit and learn from 'God' in physical form .. Every night of the week.

This is how it is going to be ...

This is how it HAS to be.

Too many people are sheep to be let free. They can not manage themselves as their soul is too young.

It does not matter what the old souls 'want'. It is not your decision. It is the decision of God.

The new 'Religion' shall be a mixture of Buddhism, Christianity, Paganism and Indian spiritual teachings.

Like it or not.

This is what will happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
BUT.

The new religion will not teach of Idols and Churches.

It will teach the TRUTH of Spiritual enlightenment.

Many of us know this and that is fantastic.

But many don't and need help on the path.

You can not take away a junkies supply of drugs and just expect them to survive.

You can not just throw someone who can't swim into deep water and expect they will learn.

These types of people will perish without being taught.

You still have MUCH to learn yet about 'Life is, Spiritual is, and Physical is'.

The people will NEED the spiritual nourishment of something in the form of religion. Many will need the collective 'tuning' of their resonance in 'church like' environments.

This is not about what WE want. It is about what THE WORLD needs. This can't be what your mother told you.

Cause that is not the actions and words of the divine mother.
edit on 17-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry if I sounded a little aggressive in those posts Unity. It is not you at all.

I just had someone tell me I need to get off drugs and read the Book of Mormon. So I am a little 'amped up' from teaching him about stereotyping and that he is a disgusting pig of a man.

I am off to centre myself ... *breathes deep*

Love and Light Xx

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That is a lot of information to swallow! But there is a whole lot of sense in what you are saying IMO.

This all got me thinking BIG TIME! All the What ifs, not that I dont believe you....I do because it makes sense, but to have some one say they talk to God in person every night......that is a bit harder to swallow.

But I am a beleiver in the creator of all that is, and I don't think this is impossible either.

I have questionned the bible all my life and have said numerous times that it was misinterpreted and translated too many times for the latest versions to be even remotely accurate.

This is why this thread caught my attention, becaue I have doubted it all this time.

thanks for a great thread Born of Sin.

S+F

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I can understand your skepticism

But its not so hard to believe when you understand 'Where God comes from'

*Looks up into the stars*

Why do you think the Vatican have the second best Observatory on Earth behind NASA??

It's not for the fun of it, I can tell you that.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

Too many people are sheep to be let free. They can not manage themselves as their soul is too young.

It does not matter what the old souls 'want'. It is not your decision. It is the decision of God.

The new 'Religion' shall be a mixture of Buddhism, Christianity, Paganism and Indian spiritual teachings.

Like it or not.

I take it that this will be the NWO of religion and if one does not bow the knee will they be exterminated?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I haven't been able to give it justice, and I promise I will later, after I get my children down to sleep. And respond back, accordingly.

S&F OP. You always bring forth some really great things to contemplate, and your one of my favorite posters for original content.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

BUT.

The new religion will not teach of Idols and Churches.

It will teach the TRUTH of Spiritual enlightenment.

Many of us know this and that is fantastic.

But many don't and need help on the path.

You can not take away a junkies supply of drugs and just expect them to survive.

You can not just throw someone who can't swim into deep water and expect they will learn.

These types of people will perish without being taught.

You still have MUCH to learn yet about 'Life is, Spiritual is, and Physical is'.

The people will NEED the spiritual nourishment of something in the form of religion. Many will need the collective 'tuning' of their resonance in 'church like' environments.

This is not about what WE want. It is about what THE WORLD needs. This can't be what your mother told you.

Cause that is not the actions and words of the divine mother.

You may not get someone off heroin without methadone; but a drug substitute for a worse addiction is no cure; it can only be used for a short term transition to prepare and stabilize them for freedom from the addiction.

You may not be able to throw someone in the ocean and expect them to swim, but you can teach most people, in a relatively short amount of time, to swim on their own, without assistance.

There is a difference between helping someone, and substitution of one form of control for another. What you are suggesting is just a form of control you approve of; and that isn't freedom.

You have to teach people to love, respect, and appreciate one another. To live and let live. To help each other for the greater good; but it can't be done under the guise of some religion, it needs to be done within their own strength. They need to see why it is good and want it, from their own heart and mind; not from some arbitrary construct of rules and regulations they must follow.

We naturally want to love one another; hate is taught. The learned hate can be unlearned. Fear drives the hate. Fear of change, fear of difference, fear of unknown, fear of self. This is why people fear and hate things like 'race' and 'gay' ... they fear the different color skin because it is different or past acts of hate, they fear the 'gay' because they don't know themselves enough and societal stigmas.

People don't need the spiritual nourishment in the form of religion; they need to learn how to replenish themselves, see good in themselves, do acts of good and reap the rewards of feeling good about themselves for doing it.

This isn't about what YOU think the world needs (control, structure, rules); it is about what the world really needs (freedom, love, independence, choice). The job of changing the world is finding ways for people to believe in themselves and believe in a better world through being good to themselves, their neighbors, and other people in general.

No churches is fine, as that always turns into cult-like zombified worship for most people. They lose the meaning over the words and methodical actions (every sunday x amount of hours; rest of the week ignore the good you should be practicing). The symbols of crosses, crucifixes, virgin mothers, long haired men who aren't even depicted as the one it is supposed to be would have looked ... all idols; and should be abolished. The object is irrelevant, it is what is in your heart.

You say others words could not be guided by the 'divine mother'; but no mother that is pure, would wish any form of control on their child, they'd want their children to learn and think critically. They'd want them to do good works because it is who they are, not because some 'authority' guides them.

What we need to do, is teach people to elevate themselves above the hate and control structure, not trade one for another. It won't be an easy process; but people don't need psuedo/neo-'churches' or the guise of a religion; they just need strong willed, knowledgeable, loving people; to guide them and love them and teach them to love ... everything.

I am not perfect, and I have a lot of venom I still need to eject from my spirit; but I don't need a religion or a new-age religion to tell me to be a good person. I just need to expel the taint I allowed to grow within from the scars of my past. I could look for support; whether from good friends, family, or honorable teachings/teachers; but using the word religion ... I'd never go that far.

Peace and freedom cannot come from the forms of control inherent in religion. You cannot simply teach people rules; you make them grow. You tend the garden, show them the light, then let nature take its course ... you don't indoctrine them, you don't grow them inside a jar. You don't tell people just to do good works, or tell them why; you show them and let them experience the rewards of it.

It is a long journey; but we can get there one step at a time.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

You didn't actually read anything I said before you did all that rambling did you.

There is no control. You are referring to the 'stigma' of religion that has been perpetuated by the major 'religions' of this world.

For those like yourself of me, we understand that you do not need 'a Book' or a 'Guide' to being a good person. Cause we see the light inside of us all. That is fantastic.

But there is over a BILLION Christians. Just as ONE of the major religions, who are sheep. That will not adjust so easily to this paradigm.

This is not what I WANT! This is what I have been ASKED TO DO! Personally I would rather be concentrating on my music career (For which I am an Award-winning songwriter) than have my head buried in book every day for NOTHING!!

There are people so consumed with the security blanket of 'Jesus' that if we strip it away from them (which is about to happen), then it will be a VERY BAD THING for this world.

You stopped to think what's going to happen when you liberate a large majority of a billion people???

They will still need a place to go and learn. A book in which to guide them. These are not places of 'Control'.

They will not be 'threatened' with hell if they do not come or believe. They will not be 'forced' to think how this 'religion' teaches.

This is to be more of a life philosophy in the tradition of Buddha. This is a transitional thing. For eventually in this world everyone will understand the truth of the love and light within them, and no one will NEED these Churches. IT IS NOT REPLACING ONE EVIL FOR ANOTHER. You speak out of your depth of knowledge my friend.

It wont ask for their money, it wont ask them to worship on Sunday, it wont teach that the only way to know 'God' is through its teaching. It offer the TRUTH.

The truth that is in the correctly translated Bible. The truth that is the same as the Egyptian Mythology (Which I am also going to correctly translate, as much is incorrect). The same as traditional Indian spirituality, pretty much ALL ancient teachings.

It will teach them the TRUE enlightenment of spirituality that is inside ALL OF US!

The core of the Gnostic teachings that SHOULD have been the dominant teachings of Christianity. For which this world would not be in the state it is now, if they had been.

There is no 'Control'. There is only guidance. Someone wants to know the path to enlightenment, there will be a place they can find it. It teaches them THEY DO NOT NEED THE CHURCH OR THE RELIGION.

But this DOES NOT MEAN THAT THERE SHOULD NOT BE A SUPPORT NETWORK FOR THEM IF THEY NEED IT!

Don't try telling me 'I am replacing the control for what I want.' I have not asked for anything. I WANT nothing except the truth. For demanding the truth, I will not apologise.

I live on PITTANCE, translating these texts cause it is a full time job for which I AM PAID NOTHING!! I am going to release them to the world ANONYMOUSLY AND FOR FREE!! I am surviving on bread and butter when I could be making a living.

I get NOTHING out of this. Only that I get to give people the TRUTH and SET THEM FREE. I'm giving up years of my life to do this, when I shall probably see no reward.

Monks in Buddhist temples are not 'controlled' they are there because they want to me. They are not persecuted or forced to think of anything but love.

You didn't even bother to properly read what I wrote did you?
edit on 18-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
No. Nobody will be forced to think anything.

The only people that will be 'forced' to tell the truth are the major Churches. Cause when the world knows the truth of the correctly interpreted Bible. They will have no choice but admit the truth.

All people will be free from the destructive conjecture and polarisation of belief systems. By being given a higher truth. A UNIVERSAL truth about the power of our minds, and that which is inside of us all.

They will be able to pursue the secrets of life by sitting under a tree, watching the birds. They will not need an old man feeding them wine, convincing them that he is their only hope of salvation.

We will need nothing except our understanding that we are all one.

This is the key to 'the new world' as you put it. All people, all life, all planets, ALL GALAXIES. We are all connected. We are all part of a UNIVERSAL circle of life.

We are all just as powerful as the next person. There is no rich and poor, there is no strong or weak. We are all one people under the true divinity of existence.

All our paths will be different. But that will be the beauty of life. We get to find our own path. Walk our path. BE our own person of pure heart.

We get to examine life and gain our own understanding. We get to LIVE as one with the planet.

What would the purpose be of ending an dictatorship to replace it with another?

The religions will be forced to tell the truth. This is the only 'forcing' that will take place. The 'Armies of the Kingdom of Heaven' DO come to make sure this happens. But they are NOT what Christianity thinks they are.

We know who they are. We know they exist. They are here. They have always been here. Millions of them. We have just been looking the wrong way (looks down at the ground).

Through this the Monarchy will be forced to tell the truth about their control of the World Banks (IRS and NSA).

This is the key to the healing of this world.

The TRUTH of the 'New World Order' has nothing to do with illuminated orders of the snake. They will not be running the 'New World'. They only 'created' the stigma for the New World and tried to fill its shoes, because they knew it was going to happen.

They have no part in what is coming. In fact. They will be the ones that fall the furthest and the hardest when it does come.

Which is now.

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Like it or not.

I take it that this will be the NWO of religion and if one does not bow the knee will they be exterminated?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Comes now the saviour.
To deliver from the Romans who help themselves.
Elohim; “we of the people”, now come.
Clouds of Asia shall claim what is theirs.

Evolution speaks to all,
From the land of evolutions father.
Words and wisdom in water, wash the Terra.
Extinguishing fires of old.

Salt of the Earth, blood divine.
She of noble, wise and old.
Keeper of life, giver of birth and love.
Healer as old as nature itself.

Descent of man, widely spoken.
Yet none with ears to hear.
A message that was always before us.
All of dark, shall now see the light.

The flames shall wane.
And our ways shall change.
The sons of Peter now exposed.
Shall relinquish the house not theirs.

Song of the trees
And forgotten tales of Earth.
The truth that dwell within
Shall be welcomed again.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello BornofSin,

I apologize never getting back to the thread yesterday. Life interrupts.

I felt a deep resonance reading this thread, as I do with many of your posts. It rather irritates me (egotistically speaking as I'm human still coming to understanding of my true nature), as very few others I've come across have I so often, completely agreed with on the topics in which you speak.

When I try to 'meditate' upon your Words - I always get the symbol of skull and cross bones. Which leads be to believe, that much of what your talking about is evolutionary change happening at a continuing accelerated rate. A lot of people don't understand the arcane symbolism associated with this symbol. Generally, when they see such a symbol - the message received is stop, go back, danger. I'm not so easily spooked. I'm aware that the diagonal cross coupled with the skull is a message of hope, progress, and reincarnation. (For those who wish to research this symbol, you'd be looking at the Knight's Templar and it's predecessor Freemasonry and all the secret societies - for a correct understanding of this symbol. Sorry, I don't hold the same condemnation towards these groups as the majority other people do.)

So it's with a heavy heart, I read your words, because I'm aware the chaos that rips apart the spiritual and material world in the mayhem of the apex of this sort of change. The Divine Feminine, in destroyer aspect, is a terrifying force. But I am aware of that which must be destroyed, no matter, how myself balks at being witness to it incarnation. I'm aware, I agreed to it before rebirth, but at my period of progress in my personal spiritual journey, I quake at the realization of it. But I do understand it's long overdue, and imperative in light of human's downward spiral into materialist selfishness and blind refusal of the spirit - as we retreat father and father from it in favor of worldly things and fighting over control of them. I also understand that They will save who/what they can, but you'll understand when I say - I'll be praying overtly hard(er) for the desperate and lost souls tonight and every night here after.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Awesome, I have been waiting a life time for this type of message.
You and countless others will teach this amazing message and many will believe.

For me it is a blessing and an awesome answer to scripture that the end will be soon.
It has been prophesied you and others will show up in the final days and teach your truth

Mathew 24, 4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you.5“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.6“You will be hearing of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.7“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.8“But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

9“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.10“At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.11“Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.12“Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.13“But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.14“This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The end is coming as the false messiahs rise and abound.

amen, let it come

To those who believe in the one true Messiah
Luke 21:36
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
edit on 19-7-2013 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Deny ignorance. Research this OP who claims to be Moses in another thread!

LOL'ing others and judging others opinions / thoughts--are not the actions of a godly person.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
By all means, please research the history of threads and see the process I went through in order to get where I am.

And pay note when you do that to anyone who was respectful of my opinion, that did not insult me, call me evil, crazy, or stupid; because I was contrary to THEIR belief; that I was also respectful to them.

Although love and peace are the methods by which this world will heal. You can not allow yourself to be disrespected or dominated those who hate, or by others possessing a polarized belief to yourself. This is how the world ended up in the state that it is today. Someone patronises me or talks down to me, I have no shame in returning the favour. This is not rude.

You earn respect through your treatment of others. If you do not give it, then you should not expect it.

I will not apologise for this or how I spoke to anyone who spoke down to me. This is half the strength of who we are as humans.

The distribution of the power and courage to fight for what you believe is right, is not contrary to 'Godliness'.

Would you say that the monks fighting against the Muslims to protect their country in the 969 campaign are 'not of peace and love'? Would you say that them training their entire lives to fight, makes them violent? What is the purpose of being empowered, if you do not use it for the common good when it matters?

This is a MAJOR fundamental flaw in all belief systems that sees so many suffer.

If someone believes in a spaghetti monster and they are not hurting anyone, then leave them be and respect them. Love them. But if they come in your face and talk down to you as if there is something wrong with YOU because you are different to them, then you are more than entitled to an equal and opposite counterpoint.

Just because someone is 'DIFFERENT' to you, does not mean there is something WRONG with them. Just cause they don't believe in YOUR concept of God, does not mean they will 'burn in hell' or need 'saving'. Any so-called 'God' that would persecute a pure and good hearted person that lived an ethical, virtuous and harmonious existence, just because they didn't BELIEVE IN THEM. IS NOT OF GOD!

Live and let live! The only people who would ever 'demand worship' are those trying to establish 'power' over the masses.

There is a division that exists within those of this Earth where is predominantly two types of people today;

The 'Masculine and dominant' type which have no problem stepping on all of those that surround them, that live with are the 'TAKERS" of humanity.

Or they are those the 'meek and passive' variety, who are too easily overpowered by those who see such people as an easy target to be taken advantage of. Which are the 'GIVERS' of our existence.

The TRUE essence of our divinity is in the BALANCE of both of these things.

Knowing that you should love and respect all that surrounds you, unless you are not afforded the same courtesy.

Knowing who to give a gentle caress, and who to slap.

This is the BALANCE of masculine and feminine.

Such is taught in the Bible in one of its most popular sayings which people believed said;

MATTHEW 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

The reality is that THIS IS NOT AT ALL WHAT IT SAYS!! no powerful, self-respecting person should EVER offer someone a second go at hurting them in something like a slap.

What it ACTUALLY says is:

But I do tell you, to rise up or worse yet will strike you about right, as it did upon the left.

As I stated in my second post in the thread; "Come together to rise up against evil, regardless of your differences. For it is by the collective good of this world that evil is defeated."

A woman gets mugged on a busy street with 50 people walking past, all of which do nothing. Yet, EVERY ONE OF THEM stood up against evil, acted like a virtuous and PROUD, strong and loving human being should. That mugger would find himself in a 50 on 1 fight.

Instead we all just put along in our own 'detached' existence thinking; "Stay out of that, nothing to do with me" and by such, evil is allowed to persist.

Then as we continue to wander, lost in our own sense of 'self' we wonder to ourselves; "What is the meaning of all this?"

The answer to these questions is all around you.

Yes I was venomous in some of my posts. I will not apologise for this.

The only thing I will apologise if that I made mistakes in my understanding along the path to where I am now.

But this is part of the path we walk in life.

"How do we learn from our mistakes without hurting?"

It is much easier to live in complete love, or complete hate and fear, than it is to balance yourself

Originally posted by RobinB022
Deny ignorance. Research this OP who claims to be Moses in another thread!

LOL'ing others and judging others opinions / thoughts--are not the actions of a godly person. [/quote

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Luke 21:36
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

This is actually;

Watch ye therefore, and question always; that you may have strength to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before that which is produced by the intelligent one.

NOTES:

PRAY: early 13c., "ask earnestly, beg," also (c.1300) "pray to a god or saint," from Old French preier "to pray" (c.900, Modern French prier), from Vulgar Latin *precare (also source of Italian pregare), from Latin precari "ask earnestly, beg, entreat," from *prex (plural preces, genitive precis) "prayer, request, entreaty," from PIE root *prek- "to ask, request, entreat" (cf. Sanskrit prasna-, Avestan frashna- "question;" Old Church Slavonic prositi, Lithuanian prasyti "to ask, beg;" Old High German frahen, German fragen, Old English fricgan "to ask" a question). QUESTION

SON: The Germanic words are from PIE *sunu-/*sunyu- (cf. Sanskrit sunus, Greek huios, Avestan hunush, Armenian ustr, Lithuanian sunus, Old Church Slavonic synu, Russian and Polish syn "son"), from root *su- "to give birth" (cf. Sanskrit sauti "gives birth," Old Irish suth "birth, offspring"). BORN / OFFSPRING / PRODUCED.

MAN: Sometimes connected to root *men- "to think" (see mind), which would make the ground sense of man "one who has intelligence," but not all linguists accept this. Liberman, for instance, writes, "Most probably man 'human being' is a secularized divine name" from Mannus [cf. Tacitus, "Germania," chap. 2], "believed to be the progenitor of the human race." INTELLIGENT ONE
edit on 19-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

GENESIS

1. And by this was born; the spiritual world, the physical world and all its numbers.

2. And so the oneness of all life (UNITY of ENLIGHTENMENT) came to be. And all that would follow for eternity, should also be as one with all life, though the teachings which were dictated.

3. And the Divine was extremely pleased that all life was united as one. For all within that one; for eternity to come, may grow from divine creation to enlightenment.

4. This is the origin of the spiritual and the physical worlds, that would be taught to us by the King the Divine appointed for our physical and spiritual worlds.

5. None yet did know of the new pastures. The seeds of these pastures had yet to flourish. For the King of the Divine was not believed and met with opposition, so the people did not spread his teachings.

6. Clouds rose with his word and teachings, all over the physical world.

7. And the King of the Divine appeared; from a mortal man. In the flesh and breathing. The key to life; and the one of intelligence; awakened the consciousness.

edit on 20-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Don't try telling me 'I am replacing the control for what I want.' I have not asked for anything. I WANT nothing except the truth. For demanding the truth, I will not apologise.

I live on PITTANCE, translating these texts cause it is a full time job for which I AM PAID NOTHING!! I am going to release them to the world ANONYMOUSLY AND FOR FREE!! I am surviving on bread and butter when I could be making a living.

I get NOTHING out of this. Only that I get to give people the TRUTH and SET THEM FREE. I'm giving up years of my life to do this, when I shall probably see no reward.

Monks in Buddhist temples are not 'controlled' they are there because they want to me. They are not persecuted or forced to think of anything but love.

You didn't even bother to properly read what I wrote did you?

I am sure as with all of God's creatures, you, like us, Elohim or otherwise, trip over our own ego. Its natural and a part of the process.

Your translations of the "original" books are nice and not surprising in the least. That said, one doesn't need the ability to read Aramaic or any other language to understand God. Wisdom comes from experience and balance is achieved once we can look past ourselves. These basic understandings are self-evident as a child. It isn't until we are taught otherwise that we begin to lose our balance with all that is around us.

It wasn't until I took my first history lesson that I realized we are slaves. As a child I was flabbergasted but then shortly thereafter I became brainwashed into thinking it was patriotic to be a good slave.

Please don't misunderstand my post as I do not contest what you are saying. Only that for me, as a child I knew I was being lied to, throughout life I noticed an inconsistency in the teachings of "enlightened" men, and spent the better part of the last 10 years finding my own truth.

I also agree that we have entered a new epoch or age and not just because a star cluster has taken predominance in our night sky. This is a new age of man where the past behaviors can no longer be tolerated and WILL NOT BE tolerated.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think the bible is something that has layers of codes in it. Its like having a specific frequency of love, lets just say, 1-10 on a love scale, and depending on the grade of your love, you can see 1-10 (probably much more, just using this as an example) different types of codes, going from dark arts of mesopotamia region of long ago, egyptian dark occult practices, to very much the code for waking up, going within, giving to others, growing up. It's in the eye of the beholder, it always has been, and its like a test: What Eye Do You See With?

The inner soul stone to bring every teaching to, from good books, workshops, ministers/priests and spiritual, to religious writings, is your own sensitive Love and Wisdom guide.

I have always noticed the mean and terrible things in the bible and its only through gradual ability to see under the hood, the metaphor that there is far more Tao and instruction within of value, than I had thought.

I think the interpretation here is Good, the eyes of Love seeing Mother and Father, and good instructions.

But also, the layers and layers in the pages: meanings from root cores of ancient words, so the meaning of each word, stacks on all the meanings of that sound structure basically. The astrological codes. Technology codes. Codes of Cycles, earth trials perhaps, codes for administration how to lay seige to the freedom of all souls and halt progression, and then wonderful teachings of going within and the equality.

Its full spectrum, like the Sun. If you could stand in a sunbeam and truly see you would see every realm and everything.

What spectrum or frequency of eye, do we take to the good book?

Anyway, even coded as it is, doesnt mean I think that the writers of such code, to hide the true meanings from the people are off any hooks, for they have participated in being a stumbling block for another, and not shone their light without a shade, but indeed put a veil over the truth. And I'm for the people, the little guy, the grass roots guy, the teens who are raised by ministry to be stealing for smokes, and very confused, having told me that they were filmed and forced to have sex by government workers, those guys, they're who I'm for.

The rest have a lot to answer for, turning a blind eye to the grass roots citizen and working to dig holes for them to fall in. They're going to answer to every one of them and me, for I'm aware of whats going on, so the aware ones who stand there pointing and pleading with those higher up to take off their Grey hats and Feel Something for a Change and Get involved before they end up taking the long way home themselves.

I suggest if not careful they could very well have to come back quite a few times walking in the shoes of those they did not help.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join