It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Not On A Sunday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Its just before 7am usually it starts. Always in summer when the sky is blue. The birds are singing. Your lay in bed snoozing away on your only lie in of the working week, Hoping to catch a lovely dream or two. Then it happens....Your eyes spring open......No surely not again...It cant be.....Those creatures that torment me so much are back to take my sleep....You try to fight them, Blank your mind from them but you cant win. They are to strong...They are everywhere.....Creature number one

The Garden Shed Shuffler

.......Oh yes Its a great idea to go in your shed early morning and start banging and bumping away. The clanging of tools and the sound of wood against wood with you coughing loundly and sneezing your head off.....Cheers dude!!!!....................Deep breath it's ok he will go soon you say to yourself........Then......Creature number 2 rears its ugly head..

Mr Loud Neighbour Letting Dog Out For Wee Wee...
............WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF SHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHH LAD YOU WILL WAKE THE NEIGHBOURS
Says his owner louder than the booming barks of the wild out of control animal!!!!!!!!! Deep breaths!!!!!!....Then possibly the worst culprit to ever grace a sunday morning.....Oh no please...Not The

Satanic Strimmer........

.......OHHHH YESSSSSSSSS BABBBYYYYYYYYY. Its only early sunday morning, I think i will crank up my new toy and rip our garden to pieces.......Whatya say love, I cant here Ya im strimming...He says to his wife like he lives on his own island with no one around... YES MAN I KNOW YOUR STRIMMING I CAN HERE IT!!!........Yes the guy who does not work and actually has all week to "Rip it up" But leaves it untill early sunday morning to start urrrrgggggggggggg.............Hold on ...Whats that noise now....Hey Its....

Do It Yourself Dave...
........I told ya love diden't i.. I would put yer friggin shelves up SUNDAY MORNING..........ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ERRRRRRRRRRR (Drill Noise...Sorry the best i could do lol) ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ......Jesus love this walls tough it wont friggin go in ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ......Then he starts the usual argument with his misses because the "Shelves are not straight!"...........Ohh Please i surrender

So is it just me?..........Or is it a case of Welcome to North West England!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Brill Thread Doc...

You forgot one thing though...

The sirens of the ambulance coming to collect DIY Dave

Kindest respects

Rod

Ps, when i have a little bit more time i will add what piddles me off when i try to get that nice weekend lie in.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks for dropping in Rod...Diy Dave is resilient...His wife wont let him go to hosipital until those "Shelves are straight"

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
perfect examples why am happy that have no neighbors ...

of course you could always invest in a good stereo system ... then at o dark thirty when their all asleep put on bagpipe music at full volume ... tho prefer taiko drums ..
edit on 14/7/13 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks for dropping in Rod...Diy Dave is resilient...His wife wont let him go to hosipital until those "Shelves are straight"

Haha, what happen to equality of sexes hey?

If i had a missus like that i would probably say "ok dear, no problems, once you have got my dinner on the table?"

Oh... erm... i just forgot, i do have a wife like that... *ducks from flying rolling pin*

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 14-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I personally have early Sunday morning creature that REFUSES to be ignored!!! It's the industrial size lawn mower that recently lost it's MUFFLER!! OMG
talk about obnoxious and loud!!! I too have neighbor that MUST walk their dog out to the back yard, and then hang around with them, even though they are in a FENCE... which causes MY dog to bark incessantly... because the neighbor is outside

All I can think as I lay there trying to sleep is " GO back inside already"

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't see "Guy who is too drunk to realize it's not still Friday night" on your list. I mention him because my neighbors were just staring at me and seemed very puzzled when I was explaining to them that it's Friday night and I can be as rowdy as I wanna be...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A fun read!

I have lawnmower Lou to contend with, and rape the air with motorcycle Mike.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

lol doc nice one
bless your wee cotton socks

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Cheers guys...Oh yes there are more including
Revcar Ronnie
Toolbox Terry
Bassbox Billy.......Theres loads of them round here. Now its Beercan Billy and his friends!!......Ps did you know if you say beercan over and over again its the jamaican for bacon...Try it

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That is funny stuff doc

You also forgot to add to the list these lil buggers we have called kids!!
jk...or am I?

Here is what I hear on a Sunday morning...."mom...mom...mom....mom...mom...when are you getting up...mom...mom...mom...mom...are you up yet....mom.....mom...mom..mom....mom..mom...you have been sleeping all day....mom...mom...mom...mom" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just give me a SECOND!!!!!!!!!!

~nat
edit on 14-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Haha oh yes i know that one. In fact the power tools seem ok now compared to that!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Poor Doc! I feel your pain!

For me it's usually "Best friend who's up early and can't imagine why I would sleep past 6 am so why not call" or "Unexpected Dad bearing strange gifts who thinks any time after sunrise is late"! Today's gift was a tire!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sometimes it feels like I don't even have a next door neighbour. I don't know the guy at all and barely ever see him.

His dog will bark like 4-5 times a day max and I never hear from it until the next day.
Like woof woof woof woof done.

My other neighbours are all sweet and kind folks who just mind their own all day everyday.

Then there's me, I blast music up until like 9pm every day and not once have they said anything.
Brought my guitar outside once and the most I got was "can you turn it down just a little?"

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Mine occurs at 6 am on Saturday AND Sunday mornings. Thankfully, I've grown so sleep deprived that now I simply sleep through it albeit restlessly and with nervous drooling. I don't have the trimmer fellow but I have the well meaning neighbor who insists on using his blower on not only his yard/drive but every single neighbor's in the entire cul de sac. Ironically enough, this is one of the very things that I was so grateful to leave behind when I moved from living in apartments in my youth to moving into a proper neighborhood. Figures that I'd end up with a neighbor who considers himself to be the cul de sac wide landscaper. I suppose I should be grateful for his broad yard maintenance endeavors but it gets a little creepy when I find him in my yard or he gives me information that informs me that he was in my yard on a nearly daily basis. It almost makes me wish I lived in Florida because I'm sure that I could figure out a way to apply "Stand Your Ground" against him.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sucks to be you chief!

Move out to the country.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
...Satanic Strimmer........

.......OHHHH YESSSSSSSSS BABBBYYYYYYYYY. Its only early sunday morning, I think i will crank up my new toy and rip our garden to pieces.......Whatya say love, I cant here Ya im strimming...He says to his wife like he lives on his own island with no one around... YES MAN I KNOW YOUR STRIMMING I CAN HERE IT!!!........Yes the guy who does not work and actually has all week to "Rip it up" But leaves it untill early sunday morning to start urrrrgggggggggggg.............Hold on ...Whats that noise now....Hey Its....

Don't know about you, but...I think this could be one of the Craft International guys.
Pretty sure you are right in the middle of a conspiracy-in-the-making.
Lay low - keep your eyes peeled...and feed us every little detail...PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I know just how you feel.My neighbors like to mow their lawns at around
8:00 a.m.and gun the engines of their sports cars!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I know what you're going through. Luckily, 4 years in the Navy gave me the ability to sleep through anything.

I had a neighbor, whom I called "Space Cowboy", because every day at 3:00 PM he would blast The Joker by the Steve Miller band over and over again until about 5:00. I was working graveyards at the time, so you can imagine how much I hated him. The worst part is, I used to like that song. But when you hear it that much, it will drive you completely bananas. I just wanted to bring him a cd with 20 different songs on it, so he'd have some damned variety.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Lol that would drive me over the edge dave hahaha
....i would love to see your face if that ever came on the radio

top topics

<<   2 >>

join