It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God on gravity field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Is God`s imortality because he is in a place in the universe that has infinite gravitational pull and creating the reason that he is Immortal so time for us is very short but for God very long infinite.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtmo
Is God`s imortality because he is in a place in the universe that has infinite gravitational pull and creating the reason that he is Immortal so time for us is very short but for God very long infinite.

Yes. Very scientific indeed.

Is that a question or a statement? ..do you think 'god' is made of matter and what is the main point you are trying to get at?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am just saying that god is a infact a god and is just in a place where time and space does not count.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If god is with in the universe then he could not hav created it. So thought your exstended time therory has merat the nature of god make it imposible.

PS i dont beleave in god.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
and who created god?

PS i dont believe in god.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
and who created god?

PS i dont believe in god.

You clearly dont understand god. God by deffention is a causless thing. SOme thing that has always existested and always will. It dose not need to be created since it always was. In essence God is the thing that must have started it all. I realy hate when athests use this argument it makes no sence and just shows there ignorece of the religuen.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
never mind
chicken or the egg

[edit on 10-11-2004 by riley]

new topics

top topics

join