It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Player Abducted By Aliens [Interview]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Baron Davis tells his testimonial of him being abducted by aliens. I don't know what to make of this. Simply because he's famous. Maybe it is credible but one thing that makes it seems fake is that he remembers almost all of it. Most abducts don't even remember half. On the other hand what does he have to lie about? Seriously? I do not know guys give me your opinion on this please lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah funny stuff.

He later recanted via "Twitter"

Source Here

X

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
the whole interview seems "contrived" (?)

the man does not seem 'serious' (?) in the re-telling..

he was asked previously if he had a weird story.. they later 'jibe' him on this (pulling the abduction story out of thin air)

there is mention of the "illuminati" towards the end.. there is also specific use of the word(ing) "attunements" (you will find this elsewhere in "abduction" phenomena)

i find it 'telling' that the guy is claiming to be now 'sharper', 'retaining more info' (having had the experience with half-human beings? note that constant use of profanity)

(edit) did not see the 'recant' posted above (post snuck by me while posting this response)

please consider how in the original relaying of the "story"
all seems to be "relayed" in order to put a positive spin on the scene...
edit on 13-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

(edit) did not see the 'recant' posted above (post snuck by me while posting this response)

From the article linked above:

The UCLA standout and two-time NBA All-Star — who tore ligaments in his knee while playing for the Knicks against the Miami Heat in the 2012 playoffs — is also a first-class practical joker. He tweeted late Friday night: "that alien thing is a joke."

ETA:
Ah, you missed my original post because you were posting, you weren't doubting it, I see.
Well I'll leave up this response for the TLDR crowd I guess

X[
edit on 13-7-2013 by Xatnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Looks like someone beat 'ya to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics