It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA's Baron Davis: I Was Abducted by Aliens' in Desert Two Weeks Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
NBA's Baron Davis: I Was Abducted by Aliens' in Desert Two Weeks Ago

The former New York Knicks player told the hosts of 'The Champs Podcast' that he made a visit to a flying saucer while driving through the desert from Las Vegas to L.A.

“I was, um, on my way from Vegas here to L.A.,” he said on the episode that aired Thursday.

“I’m a little tired and s--- and I see this light and I think it’s a big-a-- truck.
“Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f------ steel thing,” Davis deadpanned.
It was a scene straight out of “Space Jam,” the 1996 film starring Looney Tunes characters, Michael Jordan and a basketball team of aliens.

Instead, the foul-mouthed Davis was stuck with “these f------ crazy-looking people” who were “half-human, half, like, f-----, ugly motherf------.”

Source: www.nydailynews.com...NY Daily News

That's a really wild story but there does not appear to be anything that carries any weight.
Nothing Baron Davis says has any meat on it, doesn't even attempt to describe his abductors in any way, just calls them ugly mo-fo's.

I say bs, what do think?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
he's calling them ugly ass m--------f--------r's?
pot, kettle and black come to mind there

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think the "greys" are a bit short to be dabbling in basketball

I could be wrong but this story sounds like some kind of publicity stunt and clearly he wasn't too disturbed by it as he is still cursing coherently.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It may have something to do with this ...

The UCLA standout and two-time NBA All-Star — who tore ligaments in his knee while playing for the Knicks against the Miami Heat in the 2012 playoffs — is also a first-class practical joker.

Or perhaps this ...

Davis, who noted he has been taking Percocet after knee surgery.

Percocet side effects
confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
www.drugs.com...

But I think most likely its the first one ...practical joker .

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sounds to me if he relates his experience to a Loonney Tunes movie. Then he is obviously just joking around. Who would really take him serious, while cussing like a sailor, and not really giving a very good description of what happened to him. Looking for more spotlight. Or he took some really crazy drugs while in Vegas, and his mind is getting mixed up with Cirqu De Solea

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You can't tell if he's being serious. They asked him that and he still continued, suggesting that he was somewhat changed in his ability to learn, perhaps he has learning disability. Memory enhancement. That was an odd thing to say if it was just a joke. Improvements are made for some people.

It's kind of an odd thing to maintain a joke over.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm going with BS here. Who gets "abducted" by "aliens", and actually remembers it, and doesn't even describe what they look like or even how he came into contact with them?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well according to him it is a joke...

He tweeted late Friday night: "that alien thing is a joke."

www.nydailynews.com...

Here you go you can see for yourself...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Damnit, i wish i had like a big red button to smash. UFO, credible ones at that should question him about the experience to see if it was a real event and he recalls it as he says or it's some thing else like a publicity stunt or something to that effect, heh.

Hm, Baron Davis is not like a Metta World Piece. He could be blowing smoke but who knows. I know Jacque Vallee saying something about some "contactees" being.. "sharper" and there is the time distortion. Going from one place to another.

Who knows it's food for thought. But Baron Davis is.. smarter than. Who knows but one can wonder.
edit on 13-7-2013 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think he's saving all the information for his upcoming book about his abduction. He can't spill all the beans now, now can he?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I know what you mean.
If its true, he just may be laughing uncomfortably because he may not know how to deal with it.
A part of me want's to believe him but his actions are somewhat comical, which automatically almost discredits him on the surface.
All we can do is just wait how he performs next season, looking out for out of this world action.
Henceforth, I'll be sure to keep an eye on him while I follow him on Twitter.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Indeed, we should watch out for any strange behaviour that may make us wonder.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Uhh . . . Did anyone actually read the link story?

At the end it says he tweeted that the whole thing was "a joke."

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It may have something to do with this ...

The UCLA standout and two-time NBA All-Star — who tore ligaments in his knee while playing for the Knicks against the Miami Heat in the 2012 playoffs — is also a first-class practical joker.

Or perhaps this ...

Davis, who noted he has been taking Percocet after knee surgery.

Percocet side effects
confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
www.drugs.com...

But I think most likely its the first one ...practical joker .

I'm going with the first one too Gortex.
After a spinal fusion I started my day w 4 Percocet for breakfast.
And never saw a little green ugly mother f'n alien.

top topics

join