It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman is a middle class white male.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people

So the media has people who watch the main stream media that Zimmerman is white. ( Has to be the whitest name ever.).What is very disturbing is that they are doing nothing about it.

Here are some tweets about it.

"Trayvon Martin need justice ! Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself,"

"If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka (sic),"

One person offered to kill Zimmerman for $20, and several said they would murder random white people.

Not that I am surprised about the media's treatment but what upsets me the most is fox news actually seems to be fair and balanced on this one. I usually disagree with most of what they say, and yes I am a republican.
I actually saw jose Beaz on msnbc and fox news. He acted one way on MSNBC and when he went on fox he changed his tune. Not his story, but just how he presented it. You could see the bias from one station to the next.
Is it just the stupidity of people or do they actually want it to be whitey?
If there are racial riots after this then the news outlets are a lot to blame.

edit on 13-7-2013 by jlafleur02 because: added

edit on 13-7-2013 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2013 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Hispanic...he is Hispanic.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I honestly wonder if the jury will be swayed by the threats of riots and violence.

Some will claim that the jury is unaware of what is being said on social media but I find that hard to believe. If he is found guilty I can see his lawyers asking for a mistrial or at least a new trial.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Beezer posted those already a couple weeks back. A white Hispanic lol. Only the MSM can come up with that.
So Obama is a white black right?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

Yes and if he had a child he would look like a white black

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

So is Sammy Sosa.

He looks nothing like Zimmerman.

So is Camreron Diaz.

She looks nothing like Zimmerman.

So is Louie C.K.

He looks nothing like Zimmerman.

The word "Hispanic" is racist itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I say put up or shut up.

Bring it on already.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Wow, you just took liberal PC retarded crap and took it to a whole new level of stupid

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Human...he is human.
Period.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yes Obama made that clear. Just like Treyvon. If he would spend as much time actually doing his job instead of making stupid comments we may not be in this situation we're all in. Blame it on Bush though

*Drones flies overhead*

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Wow, you just took liberal PC retarded crap and took it to a whole new level of stupid

Damn...what do you really think?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

How?

Because people like you classify multiple ethnicities as one race because of a shared language?

Since when has a race been based on a language?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes Obama made that clear. Just like Treyvon. If he would spend as much time actually doing his job instead of making stupid comments we may not be in this situation we're all in. Blame it on Bush though

*Drones flies overhead*

Stupid comments? It didn't stop there my friend, his little DOJ dumped money into making public events over this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Of course it is, mention race or ethnicity in any way that doesn't disparage white people and it's racist.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How?

Because people like you classify multiple ethnicities as one race because of a shared language?

Since when has a race been based on a language?

I really didn't want this to turn into education time but you are clearly in need of it. Hispanic is not based off language...

en.wikipedia.org...
is an ethnonym that denotes a relationship to Spain or, in some definitions, to ancient Hispania, which comprised the Iberian Peninsula including the modern states of Andorra, Portugal, and Spain and the British Crown Dependency of Gibraltar.[3][4][5] Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catch all to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship either with Spain and Portugal or only with Spain, regardless of race.[6][7] However, in the eyes of the US Census Bureau, Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, or any country of origin.[8]

Are you enjoying your sumer vacation?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Funny how that seems to work, isn't it?

That sure is how it seems to play out though. Just about every time. Racism by today's definition is basically racist by it's very own definition. Hell of a way to run a nation, isn't it?

@Thread

When did Hispanic become a racist term?

Latino Organizations and Associations

Apparently, someone forgot to tell the Hispanics that being Hispanic is racist or something. Even La Raza is described in terms specifically as a Hispanic organization.

Ignorance can be dangerous when taken to such extremes, IMO. 'Hispanic' is about as racist as 'Caucasian'. :shk:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Race discussion went out in the 70s We are all in ONE COUNTRY quit feeding the ignorant by linking it to an identity it is counter productive adversarial. It obstructs progress AT ITS BEST VALUE.
If you want to be a KKK or Black Panther then I do not mind if you are killed,good riddance.I want to vote for Allen West or Dr.Conner. Men who have DONE THINGS and are leaders I don't CARE what skin they have if they are straight up guys.
I think you shouldn't stalk and kill anyone either so I think Martin will go down.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The media has made George Zimmerman into the archetype conservative white male who believes in carrying a weapon for defense. Even though there are all kinds of people who want to conceal weapons in case to defend themselves; conservatives have been pictured as people as gun tooting maniacs. With this case reality and rational thought isn't a factor. Hatred and controversy is evident in this case. The media has created a weapon of mass destruction with this case.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Hispanic isn't a race. There are white, black, mixed and native Hispanics.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Hispanic isn't a race. There are white, black, mixed and native Hispanics.

You want to go that way? Sure, we can take a detour to semantic stupid land. White isn't a race either har har!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join