It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you ever find it strange how we can all share our ideas from such great distances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello, ATS.
I am OGRE.

I'm not as scary as my name sounds.

I don't know how else to introduce myself, so, I suppose if you have any questions, ask!

Peace,
OGRE

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
First topic I make gets double posted...

figures. I apologize, for whoever has to mix my silly mistake.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

don't feel bad happened to a few of us today.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like double posts are common today. Just happened to me in the last thread I posted in.

Hello Ogre! Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi there 3OGRE3,nah don't worry,a certain green-tinged guy has brought acceptance for ogres,him+his nice wife

Welcome to ATS+i hope you will be happy here,such a lot of info,educational subject matter and some very nice,kindhearted folk,sensible +some are very funny.Enjoy,and the general chit+chat forum is nice for more casual+informal subjects,it's a good place to make friends+have some giggles.Check out the longstanding funny pics thread from the 1st page occasionally if you want,it has some of The funniest pic I have yet seen+on a down+gloomy day,it can make you laugh yourself right out of a funk,so I did want to draw your attention to it for that reason,,also a place to post pics +talk about your cats/dogs/ferrets,etc,a fun place.

Well,like I said,enjoy the site+have a goodly day:-)Des usually drops by with a plate of welcoming cookies,but if those seem a bit sweet to your taste,I shall rustle you up a plate of eye-of-newt,tree fungus++dried batwing-flour sacories sprinkled with grated toad-cheese:-DDD

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Don't you ever find it strange how we can all share our ideas from such great distances?

No. What I find strange is that we have everything we could possibly imagine, and yet we can't stop war, hunger, greed, poverty, tyranny. I've reached a point where I'm disgusted by it. I couldn't be more ashamed of the human species.

But, welcome to ATS. This place is a real eye opener.

edit on 7/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

join