It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just because "we" walk unique paths does not mean we wont see where we were coming from or going.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just because "we" walk unique paths does not mean we cannot see where we are coming from or going. So during walks and experiences many may not see eye to eye but as similar experiences within the Life and Death phases within Existence continue it seems these experiences may bring various POVs into perspective...

[color=cyan]

This came to mind as 1 considered the many rights or good intentions many try to share with one another and 1 considered how @ times when trying to share these rights or LIGHT it can appear to be wrongs due to not acknowledging that WE as CREATOR Creations ALL* being from same source of Existence walk unique / different paths even if ALL* encircled. And so @ times consideration is needed when recognizing others paths.

Consideration that even though another CREATOR Creation(s) may be on a path perpendicular or adjacent to 1z experiences this does not mean in future ALL* our paths wont meet as we gain more experiences within existence and so patience.

Your belief is yours even if others try to distract
Constructive criticism is good nothing wrong with that

problems stir when beliefs are forced
or misconstrued by ignorant controlling minds of course

Challenges can rise when attempting to Assist others
providing incites from experiences thus far undetected nor discovered

Since force is NOT the way a path of LIGHT shall the lay
adjacent-perpendicular & parallel to other pathfinders ALL* the same

making one path walked no less valid then another's
experiences taught makes us walk (different) sisters and brothers

making grounds for discussion experience based indeed
I tell you something's that helped & don't mind if you tell me

when force is placed as if the one with the force is TRUTH
this can cause multiple down spirals through ALL* who compute

PEACE and patience is shared from walking on my LIGHT path
is what 1 learned with experiences from the present & the past

Care-Compassion-Empathy for the HOME as well as ALL* who share it with
HOME=what you see in the local -another dimension or far distance

Based on my experiences this helps the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy as well as body and mind
With encounters throughout your existence-dimensions-periods or time...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 7/11/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sorry for the duplicates...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AL*WAY*(S) enj/OY your thREADs / *though*ts some/times a challenge to under-*stand*.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap, thank you 1 is happy you enjoyed the read.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
[color=cyan]

In short its ok to believe what you believe. To 1 its just intelligent to take heed to some experience details others may share with you, especially if its done out of good faith and is an attempt to support you somehow in a positive manner.

EX:

If another or 1 shared something they believe sensed/ felt from the paranormal or more metaphysical boundaries of existence from their or my personal physical & spiritual experiences subjectively understood/evaluated/interpreted by another or 1 in relation to behavior to others, Karma and CREATOR Creation energy disposition or absorbing & placement and another or 1 said for instance that they or I believe if a CREATOR Creation acts behaves a certain way positive or negative in one phase of existence it can or may affect your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy or carry on in areas of existence you may not acknowledge outside the known physical. 1 is not saying you HAVE to Believe them or 1, but do feel its wise to take the advice into consideration especially when there is no gain by the sharing except seeing you in a better situation that you may be unaware of...

It is up to YOU to take anything from what is shared or not. Basically leaving your beliefs intact not forcefully changed by another or 1.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is a beautiful thread, from someone with a huge conscious, spirit, the big energy ball I always feel from his posts, and yet very humble of heart and noble.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Amazing thread Ophiuchus. S&F. I too, find ATS to be a treasure, a kaleidoscope of - diversity, knowledge, interesting concepts.

I enjoy the way you write, as it always demands an examining of the material put forth.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

[color=cyan]

Thank Unity_99 & CirqueDeTruth for the kind words & encouragement, 1 is happy you got to enjoy the thread my friends.

And 1 still does agree with you
ATS is a place where the gems of knowledge can be found polished and then shared amongst a very diverse collective of intelligent individuals...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I feel it's like a fate to see you came up with this topic Ophiucus13

Because in the last two days, I've been wondering (every time I walked into the crowd):
Why there are so many people in this life when most of us will never know each other.
Do these people play part in my growth? Do I also help their growths? Even without any interaction between us?
edit on 12-7-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

It's impossible to "force" your belief on someone else just by talking about it.

Talking about something or writing about something is not "forcing" anything. You are free to hold on to your beliefs anyway.

The only time a belief is "forced" upon someone is if they hurt other people for not believe as themselves, besides that situation, it is just a discussion and nothing is wrong with debating and arguing unless you are harassing someone who doesn't want to speak about it (like some preachers who follow people around).

The only thing that makes is Honesty because we live in Reality-Truth. It doesn't matter if it will cause disagreement or argument, the biggest question is, are you willing to stay true to yourself? To let your natural personality/spirit/ LIGHT shine or not?...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
I feel it's like a fate to see you came up with this topic Ophiucus13

Because in the last two days, I've been wondering (every time I walked into the crowd):
Why there are so many people in this life when most of us will never know each other.
Do these people play part in my growth? Do I also help their growths? Even without any interaction between us?
edit on 12-7-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

[color=cyan]

1 can see what you mean dodol as there are people separated by water spans on land mass continents that seem to grow and live w/o ever contacting each other direct but to 1 subjectively there is much to the 6 degrees of separation, depending on how its viewed.

For example you may walk into a store make a few purchases see a woman drop something and you alert her or return it to her (she may be from different ethnic background then you but you were color blind and only seen a woman or CREATOR Creation who may be in bad situation later depending on what you have returned to her and so you return whatever it is she dropped she smiles at you you smile back good encounter, you go on your way. Good deed

Next thing you know your boss from work (keeping example simple) few weeks later calls you in to introduce you to your new boss and its her. So the point with that example is you never know how important an encounter is.

On a more far out perspective visualize you and your species encountering another species in fact multiple species and your species was still stuck in primitive ways of existence why the other species have matured and advanced beyond and so yes YOU or an individual counts especially if your encountering many in some form or another visually vocally in mass...

The OP comes into perspective more in the relation between species and how the species would force their ways upon others.

To reiterate and answer you last 3 questions yes your direct actions do count upon others and with technology today and mass media you can do 1 foolish or great act and cause many mental strain or strength...

Thanks dodol for your input within the thread it is appreciated

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It's impossible to "force" your belief on someone else just by talking about it.

[color=cyan] In some ways that is true arpgme and 1 understands but some can force their belief on you in manipulative ways as well to the point where some can develop whole existences and lifestyles based on these beliefs even further war for these beliefs and call them not wars to further distract. This is why 1 feels it is possible to force belief upon others vocally.

@ times within some of the discussions 1 has on ATS 1 does tend to share physical data related to personal experiences in this life... Personal experiences where I have seen people follow strict destructive paths only for it to seem to destroy them , here why I walked my path tried to shine direct with language advice etc. only for them to ignore and fail.

This experience in the physical and others have led me to believe and taught me that you act a certain way you basically either build a path with positive energy or dig yourself a negative ditch you didn't even see yourself digging. And this is only physically speaking physically because although subjective to my way of thinking how would these same rules apply in the metaphysical or beyond? Which then encourages the way 1 writes in the threads when speaking of our Eternal energies. And yes 1 keeps in mind some may feel that during their phases of life and death within existence their phases stop at death. Following thread premise that's ok, for all 1 is doing is warning other CREATOR Creations in good nature that maybe you don't want to see experience how your eternal energy would be balanced or affected if the same rules that applied in the life phases, applied in what is understood as death phases of existence still to the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy if you were evol or negative. In no way am I saying this is perfect for many who try to do good get killed and caught in the saddest external components of life that can shut them down or make them give up. I am saying however those who demonstrate good hearts minds consciousness seem to find peace amongst all the ill by being positive. And some not all who are of negative seem to fall into some of the strangest unbearable situations that is all 1 is saying.

Originally posted by arpgme

The only thing that makes is Honesty because we live in Reality-Truth. It doesn't matter if it will cause disagreement or argument, [color=cyan]the biggest question is, are you willing to stay true to yourself? To let your natural personality/spirit/ LIGHT shine or not?...

[color=cyan]Yes arpgme 1 is Thanks for taking time to come thru and share as well as for the care.

The OP may have got a little scripted in discussing the manipulative ways of how some can force with words and writings. But 1 felt it was important that you see that aspect of force in just using words and writings to manipulate in a unseen forceful type of way.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join