It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world without money... man that would keep the mailboxes quite empty and dusty wouldn't it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just think about it, in times of electronic media, all you receive in your mailbox these days are either from people who wants your money or from people you owe money to.
That's it. Advertisements, bills, wedding invitations, taxes, fees for just about everything you own and informed the government about it. They will come up with a fee, maybe even a previously unheard of or unmentioned, but yet it has a government official stamp on it, SO IT IS LEGAL. So you either pay it off or risking a bust! But why would something like that ever happens in a free and open society? I would say the amount of junk you receive in your mailbox of people wanting your money is just about equally representing how free our society actually is. Especially all these low budget ads, "please give us your money now or they'll take our home!"
So one must pay his "obligations" to the authorities. They will always find something incredibly stupid and senseless to take some money out of you, making you believe you are a "good citizen" for paying your taxes and fees, and a bad one for skipping on pays for things which makes absolutely no sense to you for paying. But why would you be considered a BAD citizen for thinking and deciding on your own about the things you wish to pay for or not? And why does being a "good citizen" means that you pay for as much things as possible senselessly? Isn't it another one of those double standards, believing you are doing a good thing while actually feeding the antichrist, making him bigger and more powerful?

In a free, modern, and open society there would be no mailboxes. People will come to you and ask "So where can I send the package to?" And you would say... "I don't know, let me check on Google." ... "Hey, I can see a post office just about 20 miles from where I live, i'm quite sure it's not abandoned yet but lemme check it." ... "Oh, it's abandoned. SORRY. What's in the package anyway? Some more stuff I don't need? A TV? hahaha let the dogs play with it, they seem to enjoy taking a dump on it and watch its reflection in the open sky. I don't need anything, cause i'm already free."

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
one more reason why chose to walk away from that cesspool people call "civilisation" years ago ...
no postboxes out here .. no bloody banks .. no government minions poking noses in everyones business ...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I get sick of all the junk mail but I need my mailbox. I have elderly relatives who still communicate in the way of the ancient past- they write letters!

join