It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Slaves and The Powers That Be!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I thought i would share a short story with you that people should take note of, about six years ago i came across a document that was about audio slaves it detailed how The Powers That Be were going to use music to try and program people in a mind control MK-Ultra type way for TPTB and or the CIA for use of mind control, alot of it was some of the stuff Fritz Springmeier talked anout Wizard of Oz programming and the like.....

The funny thing is when i went back to check out the document again to print it out on here it was gone simply vanished into thin air, the tactic is basically when you play a song in your head and when your done listening they forcefully put that song back in your head even if you don't have headphones on some type of MK-Ultra experiment to try and traumatize people....anyway i thought i should warn people about this....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Where did you come across this document? where has it vanished from?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

About six or seven years ago i happen to stumble upon it by mistake the document mentioned trigger words such as Doc and movies like Star Wars and The Wizard of Oz and the freedom train like i said alot of what Fritz Springmeier talked about but they were going to implement it in music, but what freaked me out was when i went back two days later the document was gone like it was never there or somebody didn't want anybody to see it......

edit on 10-7-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another thing i have learned from my travels on doing studies of Mind Control from both the CIA or TPTB is how they make controlled slaves nowadays, it's a bit different then what Fritz Springmeier detailed in his book how to make a undetectable mind control slave.....

Basically they set up the victim no mater how old the victim is then through technology or telepathy if you believe in telepathy they enter your brain through random noises then once the noises start to take to block them the victim starts to say something repeatedly over and over again to stop the noises from happening then the handler or handlers start to torture the victim by saying sick things to them, this then splits the victim after they can't take the pain anymore...

Some times gaslighting is the beginning to prep the victim i thought this needed to said but trust me it is true.....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

the tactic is basically when you play a song in your head and when your done listening they forcefully put that song back in your head even if you don't have headphones on some type of MK-Ultra experiment to try and traumatize people....anyway i thought i should warn people about this....

That we have a memory?

I wish at times to rid myself of mine but then I would forget the little joy and happiness that kept me going.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No not the way you think the point is they don't want you to remember or fantasize or to use synchronicity to your benefit they literally mess with the sounds of the song in your head or make one lyric sound low or then high to put you in some kind of trance....
edit on 18-7-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join