It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass RV Experiment #1 Results (and new experiment details)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The Mass Remote Viewing Experiment has been running for several months now and we have acquired 350 submissions for our first experiment. I was hoping for at least 1000 submissions but I guess I was being over-optimistic. In any case we have quite a bit of data to look at and analyze for trends. I have briefly looked over some of it and there does appear to be some words which seem to appear throughout all the data more than I would expect.

You can view the data from the first experiment on the data page of the website (be warned some of the submissions do contain offensive language) and you can also participate in our new experiment. We have learnt several important lessons from the first experiment and the second experiment should be much more interesting. The time limit on each step has been increased from 15 seconds to 20 seconds to make it a bit easier for slow typists and you can now do a practice run before doing the real thing.

The 2nd experiment is an attempt to test the "open search" theory. An open search is an RV session where the target is unknown and could be anything located in any time. RV professionals claim that these types of open searches typically yield predictions about important events set to occur some where within the next week. As such the target ID will change once a week so that we can get weekly predictions on future events and we don't have to wait long to see if any of those events manifest, unlike the first experiment.

The entire system is automated now, so that the data from last weeks open search will automatically be displayed on the website (it will be a week from now when the first weekly prediction data is made public). The only reason 350 submissions is not quite enough for the first experiment is because the target dates were set as far as the year 2020. But if we had 350 submissions for just one weekly open search it would be a huge amount of data to work with and would allow us to do some deeper analysis.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Great Idea , wish I would have knew about this the first time.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Great Idea , wish I would have knew about this the first time.
Thanks for posting

Ah well at least you have a chance to participate in this experiment. This one should be more interesting anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ty for doing these experiments.

Any way the future ones will be Mobile compatible?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Any way the future ones will be Mobile compatible?

Well right now you probably could do it on a mobile but the hard part is typing fast enough. You can just skip the ideogram part if you want, the data from that isn't saved anyway.

new topics

top topics

join