It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 car bombs prepared for 11-9 (9-11) by Falluja Mujahideen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

"JUS has learned that the Mujahideen in Fallujah not only waged an effective resistance on the first day of the US offensive into the city but that in Jolan alone, there are currently 18 explosive-laden cars ready to go. Coincidentally, tomorrow is 9-11 on the calendar.

As of 1:00 am Monday evening Fallujah time, our sources report that 36 US soldiers and 130 of Allawi�s forces have been captured, two planes and four helicopters have been shot down and an estimated 58 soldiers have been killed. Occupation casualties have been based on eyewitness accounts, Mujahideen reports and calculations of military personnel lost when vehicles were destroyed."

18 Explosive-Laden Vehicles Readied In Fallujah's Jolan District

[edit on 9-11-2004 by cstyle226]

[edit on 9-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I take it this is not the week to go for an innocent drive around Falluja then?

Seriously,

I worry about innocent bystanders getting hurt, if any are stupid enough or forced into the position of driving around Falluja, because I dont blame the marines for being trigger happy when suicide bombers car bombs and beheadings are the staple weapons of choice for the insurgents.

I'm gonna get fried for this. Suicide Bombers and Car Bombs against soft target civilians is a sin of cowards.

But against combat forces, its no different to mining a road.......Its an ugly frightening tactic but they are only throwing everything they have against us. I only hope they kill more of thier number than ours using it.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by craigandrew]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just as the US has collateral damage, so does the Mujahideen.

The only difference is, the Mujahideen are trying to repel the invaders, and the US is doing the invading.

Try to see it from more than your one perspective.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
zero acceptance of that statement ...collatral damage...crap term...the death and maiming of innocents is one thing...the deliberate planned targeting of civilians is another.

If the buggers want to show some balls trying to hit troops its one thing.

driving up to a market cue and taking out a few hundred with a car bomb is just plain gutless.....a suicide bomber does not live with the consequences of thier actions.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The difference between the Iraqi fighters, and the US fighters, is that the US fighters came to them.

Not a single Iraqi was responsible for 9/11.

15 of them were Saudi's, but because Saudi Arabia allows you to build military bases, and shares $$$ with Bush plus access to oil, they are accepted, even though they oppress the people as well.

You chose Saddam, because his dictatorship wasn't US Friendly, like the Saudi's.

Invading armies who are defeated are done so rightfully.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Though not 100% avoidable, this should be the mindset of everyone, especially the military. I've heard 'we must strike with precision' and I want to see us make good on it. I think the ground troops to a fantastic job of it, but can't see what carpet bombing hotels and busy roadways do to further the precision statement. We need to get ourselves aligned properly as well as protecting the civilians from car bombs. It's a big job, I know, but its the right thing to do.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

join