It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People in Dreams:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Over the years, shadow people have always had a presence on my nightmares-Although I now have them threatening me, in what I think to be, in real life.

The dream started with me having this immense fear of a imminent event-Like an apocalypse. To protect my family I locked both doors. I then realised that the dog was outside (in the dark), I went to retrieve him (harder than you think). When I did, I went toward the gate (my feeling of danger escalated), as I stared out to the road I felt his presence..I turned round to see his figure, I was frightened for my life.

The next part of this I believe to have been awake: I woke up to get away...Instantly I felt relived, I felt my bed, the heard the sounds of outside (I have my window open) and the cold air breezing upon my arms...I then felt hot breath on my face,I opened my eyes to see him there-floating above me. My jaw was wide and I didn't dare move, he then spoke to me in a truely ominous voice that made my entire body cold, "If you're so scared-Just let kill you."
I managed to whisper three words, "What the **ck?" I then instantly went back to sleep where I shared my dream with my mum.

I don't know what to think....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You went back to sleep after seeing such a thing, I would jump off my bed if that happend... How did you manage to sleep right after? I have no idea why these "shadow people" are after you or said what they said. From what i think you might have been hallucinating. If you could bring out more information that be great, right now it seems to broad for critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorchedFire

Hi ScorchedFire,
I have just sucribe to ATS, because yesterday I had a dream that explained a little something to me. But a dream is a dream, and I want to give you a little bit of my knowledge about that kind of creature. I think that post can help many people.

First, reality and fictions have a small line betwen them. I don't know what is real and what is not. I will not say if they are real of not, but I will tell a way to drive them away of you.

The "Darkpeople" seem to love going in dream. I first saw this kind of "creature" will mediting to calm myself. I find them when I'm on the edge of dreams. Those being, what ever they are, want your emotions and your capitulation hover the world they create arround you. You can fight them, they are a part of your dream. Use your concentration to change the world back to one favorable to you. It's a little bit tricky but you will become good at that kind of mental maneuver.

Once you "wake up" (remember, when I told I don't know what is reality or not) attack any "entity" in you're room. You will be surprise how you will attack whitout moving, it's instinctive, just remember, attack. Last fight I got whit them I "woke up" three time. I think it's a trick they use to win back the control.

Finaly, I think it is only dream, and those creature doesn't existe...
But a little side of me tell that it is not all fiction.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Spationaute because: typo... I'm francophone after all!

edit on 10-7-2013 by Spationaute because: typo again... you're and your... when will I discipline my self...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seen one - he had no face so I used my special ability "Lazer Eyes" - at a reduced intensity of course - to draw him a face - I drew a smiley face on is cold black visage.

Im sure his buddies will be laughing at that for eons to come...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorchedFire

I have been a studying this phenomenon for some time through personal experience and the experience of friends. These shadow creatures, which for some time due to the lack of information I had called them "dark ones", have been slowly evolving their abilities to mess with dreamers in more intense and harmful ways for a while now. They can change your environment and even take the form of a loved one. Through dreams my friends and I and many more dreamers use the art of lucid dreaming to combat these foes. By recording dreams and quizzing my friends to see if they can recall the same dream I had, I have concluded that my theory may not be as crazy as I thought and by reading up on it on sites such as this I feel even more sane.

new topics

top topics

join