It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desensitized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I only read the threads here and post only every so often but something has been bothering me. I was wondering does anyone else see how people are being prepared for a major gap between the rich and the poor? A lot of the movies coming out such as Elysium, Hunger Games, In Time etc. depict a future where there are only two classes. The wealthy and the poor. And it's a not so distant future either. I hear a lot of talk about no jobs and things like that but the cost of living keeps getting raised. Gas prices, food etc. And people are being replaced by machines at the supermarkets, airports and call centers.

And whenever I try to talk to someone or it comes up in a conversation, they just smile and say "oh that's just a conspiracy" There is so much that ties together it's hard to explain to people. But they don't see it and I don't understand why they don't see it. Its almost as if the future is going to be the privileged and the not privileged struggling every day just to survive, through bloodshed, theft or whatever. The constant spying on people I think will be to ensure there is no uprising or threat to those who are privileged. Even today's music (pop music or top 40 garbage) only sing about money etc. etc. The bands of dissent only exist in Death and Thrash metal, which sure isn't going to get played on the radio.

I've also read stories about people getting arrested for growing food in their back yards or farm and selling it to those less fortunate. That is so wrong on so many levels I don't even no where to start. Well hopefully non of this going to happen but who knows.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CannibalCorpse1982

If everyone believed it then it wouldn't be a conspiracy, it would be a well accepted practice. This has been going on for many years, so long that people do not even realize it is happening. It is and has been integrated into society for generations. I wouldn't worry about it, most people don't even know half of this conditioning even exists. After a few generations it becomes part of reality. Most people do not want to open their eyes, they fear that if they do than their way of life and false tranquility will end. Most people do know that this kind of stuff exists but are scared to open their eyes for fear of being called paranoid or a conspiracy nut. If you know what is going on, it is advisable to not talk about it in public, they created a name for this awareness. Skitzo. You are not considered skitzo for knowing that this deceit is real, it is about saying it in public or disagreeing publicly with consensus of the time that makes you get labeled with this disease. Like I said, this has been going on for a long time.

Anyone who publicly challenges the beliefs of society is classified as mentally ill. I guess this means that you are only nuts if you say something.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

"Normalcy bias." It's a real thing. Do a search (I no longer say "do a Google search" or "Google it," because Google itself is now part of the problem--they are one with the Evil Empire.)

Anyway, here's a good descriptive story about it: Understand the Normalcy Bias Could Save Your Life. But search a little more and read about how it's a real psychological problem....
edit on 7/8/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The first half of that problem is accelerating at an increasing pace.

Something like 140 companies already control 40% of the current real tangible wealth.

And as they pull away from the middle class they create a wider more prominent lower class.
The divide will only strengthen until the bridge between the ultra wealthy and others is established.
Which can happen in a variety of ways but most likely violently as history defines.

The more money they rake in, the more poor people they have to manipulate.
It's a beautiful system if you don't hate it.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There is a real conspiracy of the richest families in the world to break down the family , dumb down the masses , reduce population , and govern the world . To do this they must disarm us ,break our spirits , dissolve our sovereign nations and make us nation states of the NWO . The perpetrators have been following a plan handed down from long ago by a select group of people .The plan called ( The Protocols of Zion ) seem unbelievable until you actually look at them and see how they have been instrumental in our everyday lives . They are heavily contested by the authors as a fraud but proven to be absolutely real by their own actions . These people head the Bilderbergers and remain in the shadows to the worlds view .These people are called Zionist Jews but are not Gods Jews . Jesus had problems with these imposters himself.
If you want to see why things happen look at the Protocols of Zion and get past the denial propaganda from the Zionist .

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Good Thread, bumped hard.

I'd be long gone without XM, and getting together with the guys at least
once a month. I'm less than six months away from being old enough to
retire, I didnt say die... parts of me are going to stay 19. Period.
Not negotiable.

Back to an even uglier reality than my musical tastes:
Guess I was born twenty years too early, but it's ok. There are people
out there that are actually getting their comfort level disturbed, and in suffi-
cient numbers to begin the pendulum's swing the other way. No matter how
much it doesn't look like it matters, there are cracks forming all over...

Most of the cracks are inside everybody's belief systems. Remember these
psychopaths have honed their set lists forever... and they have one play book.
Right up to my last breath I WILL:: MAKE --- THEM --- you know. I just think
most times Metal was pounding on the wrong people... until lately. Decent.

The perfect bass rig has 18 drivers of various sizes and 6.66 kilowatts. Trust me.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello CannibalCorpse1982 and other posters in this thread, just a heads up that this thread and topic will be discussed on Reality Remix Wed. night at 10pm Eastern.

"Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS! "

Here is the thread to pick which way you want to listen in.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join