It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Crash: Girl 'Possibly Run Over'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but I think I do. Even though the victims died in different ways and, apparently, in different locations, they are positioned side-by-side?

If this is what you mean, then I would imagine they were positioned this way by the 1st respoders. This happens a lot, I believe it is standard procedure to group the fatalities together in a single area. This makes it easier to confirm the numbers, as-well-as removing the deceased's bodies from the aftermath.

This would certainly be of value if part of the goal is to reduce both physical and mental trauma. It's bad enough for victims to experience such a terrifying ordeal, it would be that much worse if they looked about and saw corpses and body parts strewn across the range.

I could be wrong, but, in relation to the 2 fatalities being located together at the scene, this is what makes sense to me

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

There were something like 70 school children traveling together for summer camp. All were probably sitting in the same area, and these two probably wanted to sit together since they had been friends for a long time. It's not unusual for two people sitting next to each other to be killed, or even severely injured. Both the aft flight attendants were ejected. If the girls were sitting near the back of the plane, then it only makes sense that they were both killed (although they weren't the only two killed now, as another student traveling with them died in the hospital).

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

She was apparently injured and laying on the ground when the fire fighters were spraying foam on the fire. She was covered by the foam, and when the truck repositioned she was run over. They have confirmed that she was run over, but I haven't seen anything confirming that she was still alive when she was run over. The coroner hasn't released autopsy results yet, and hasn't said when they might be released.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just to add this thread, it has been confirmed that one of the victims did indeed die from being hit by one of the emergency vehicles:

news.sky.com...

Police said she was on the ground and covered in fire-retardant foam that rescuers had sprayed on the wreckage.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The media is starting to annoy me with this story. They keep reporting that the truck hit her while rushing to the aircraft, making it sound like the firefighter wasn't paying attention and just ran her over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join