It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready to put weapons in space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here they call it successful.

www.spacevector.com...

On a related note, check this out on Airborne Lasers:

www.airbornelaser.com...

www.missilethreat.com...

home.achilles.net...

dh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Most of this star wars initiative stuff is crapola
It has no standing in common sense with regard to the geo-political situation
For instance, most cell phone communication is mediated by satellite and leaves our ever-sprouting cell tower network on every street corner and in every desolate place to serve what precise purpose?
Other than to target populations and even idividuals within precise locations through HAARP relay or other frequencies
HAARP is bounced off our atmospheric 'umbrella' created through chemtrails
Star Wars is less about downing enemy missiles, than about controlling people and population by downloading control information direct to the DNA
This puts people exactly where you want them, doing exactly what you want them to

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They must BELIEVE there is somebody out there who is so ferocious and predatory that They are willing to spend our whole Treasury to kill them before they GET US!

Either that, or they are so paranoid schizophrenic, They all ought to be placed in mental institutions so that our nation can revert to living by our Constitution and refocus our national priorities on Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness---

instead of war-profiteering, death-industries, design diseases, chemical pollution, HAARP and chem-trails, prison industries, building new camps for whole populations, pharmaceuticals to dull and dumb people down, etc etc etc.

If I didn't know better, I'd think NSA and NASA hate and despise all human and sentient bipedal life forms--entirely.

Death, death, death--that's all they know how to prosper.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think it is a good idea to put weapons in space. The United States of America holds its position as the strongest army in the world with pride and this would only increase our strength. Not only would it put more power into our armed forces, but it would strike fear into the enemy. If the enemy fears us, then they won't attack us. If they don't attack us then we just prevented a war and should be happy. The United States has never and will never be the enemy of any clear thinking country that believes in justice. I say go for, put weapons in sattelites and protect the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join