It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro into the abyss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
‘’Can you see the chains around your feet? Can you not see the oppression our brothers and sisters continue to suffer? Can you not hear their voices screaming out for justice? Well I tell you now they receive no answer! And why not you may ask? Because our government don’t want them to be heard! They fear the masses they have wronged and deny any and all responsibility. I stand here tonight in front of you all so we can be united as one, one voice to tell them NO it is not ok and that this is our world! And we fight for each other! We cannot abandon the hope that burns inside of us all… I say LETS RISE UP AND BURN THE TERRORNY THAT PLAUGES US ALL. United in the darkness we share a single flame of hope. This is my message to all of you that see things as I see, feel as I feel, and know what I know. Be brave for your fellow man, support each other for we are all share the same cause. ‘Cheering clapping is heard all around’ A five year old Aeginaea pulls her mother’s dress and asks “Mommy why does this man sound so angry? Is something wrong?” yes dear... were fighting for you darling… you, your brother, and the future for all of you. Now go with your aunt she’s waiting for you. And remember. I love you very, very much… goodbye. MOMMY, MOMMY!! Aeginaea shouted being dragged away as the world around her went black~~

join