It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have a ghost in my room, just wanted to share my experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm just curious...when was the original structure built? I'd be in to doing some metal detecting if it's real old. Anyway, the ghost does seem harmless. We had a situation in our house for awhile. My husband and I kept seeing someone out of the corner of our eyes.

Originally, I'd seen this a few times and I finally said "I don't know if it's a ghost or what but I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye". My husband blurted out "I do too". We are both fairly scientific minded so I was shocked when he said this (freaked is probably a better word).

This went on for awhile. I'd say the person seemed like a large male and there was another large female figure. Kind of farm or pioneer type. I pictured a large man in overalls for example. The man must have been 6'2" and big around. The woman with a full apron in a wide dress. Hair in a loose bun or something. Both were full framed.

One night I was so scared. It was particularly dark and quiet. I hadn't been super fearful before but for some reason I was freaking in bed about it and couldn't go to sleep. I felt like there was someone 'there'. Thinking about how nothing bad had happened, I finally said out loud "just make yourself at home" just knowing it (or they) were going to do whatever they were going to do.

I got this feeling that they were shocked and embarassed that I even noticed. Surprised is maybe a better word. They never bothered us again.

However one weekend, we had some friends spending the night. In the morning, his wife came out freaked (and kind of angry) and said "do you have a ghost in this house or what. I woke up in the middle of the night to find this huge man standing over our bed!"

OMG, my husband and I never mentioned what we'd been seeing. We just glanced at each other when we heard it.
edit on 12-7-2013 by smackdog because: correction

new topics

<< 1   >>

join