It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon 1975 : Ingo Swann's Remote View on Moon's Farside and The Feedback he received.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

from what agency is this 'axelrod' and the 'twins' operative from ? they have access to underground safe house, vehicles , Business Jet with low light gear, helicopter..

the underdogs in what was at one time a laughably one sided conflict

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blargg

from what agency is this 'axelrod' and the 'twins' operative from ? they have access to underground safe house, vehicles , Business Jet with low light gear, helicopter..

the underdogs in what was at one time a laughably one sided conflict

The underdogs ? as in the US Intelligence ? wow look how the NSA has grown to nowadays..

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
People that credit Swann with his amazing abilities without noting the more numerous and obvious misses, are not being honest or objective.

at least ingo swann and other RVer admits that without feedback RV is not usable as intelligence tool. thus the title of this thread, is the FEEDBACK from that moon rv justify ingo's rv ?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I typically disbelieve just about everything I read on ATS as it relates to aliens, RV, MIB's, etc What Ingo says, however, I buy 100%.

I have read everything he has written. Every last word. Most of it 2 or 3 times. He was not only hugely insightful as an RVer, but also in explaining possible biological processes that drive "PSI" type abilities. Brilliant man, Earth is worse off without him.

this is strange since most of what ingo said is even worse than what the ATS lunatic fringe believes..

the SEXY and barely dressed Female Alien in LA's supermarket ??????? thats the most unbelievable thing from ingo's PENETRATION book that tainted the rest of the book for me. I mean Bio-Android existing and living among humans ? Humanoids doing hard labor on the moon ?

Ingo's Penetration book goes from believable to shocking (moon RV) to scary (moon humanoids that psychic sensitive) to hilarious (sexy female alien in LA) and to the last revelation the UFO above the lake in Mount Hayes

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Worth a bump? RV is an interesting topic. Although not always 100% reliable. Jim Marrs has an awesome lecture about RV and its application by intelligence agencies. Has anyone read about the SRI experiments. The database of Ingo Swann' has a very good explanation of why/how RV works, or atleast how INgo believes it to work. Worth a read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join