It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon 1975 : Ingo Swann's Remote View on Moon's Farside and The Feedback he received.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I was reading Ingo's PENETRATION again and still got confused on its truthfullness and its absurdities.. one time it sounds legit and the other times its laughably bad.

Anyone here already connect the dots on Ingo swann's book PENETRATION regarding his secret task to remote view moon's farside (by some unknown agency) and his feedback in a form of a book by George Leonard (Someone Else On The Moon) ? and on his take of certain biological non-human that living among humans ?

Regarding the Moon Remote View feedback , looking at the George Leonard's book and the photo presented in the book, my opinion is that his conclusion are a bit too imaginative ASSUMING thats all the photographic data he scrutinized. If he arrived to his conclusion based on unpublished farside/darkside moon landscape then its another matter. If this 'axelrod' guy really send this book to Ingo as a feedback, then the content of that book is way too speculative and not the ones that ingo RV'ed.

My opinion on ingo swann is that he is telling the truth (mostly) on his life + job , but due to some reason he combine fiction with reality in his 'PENETRATION' book.

Some oddities on Ingo Swann's Penetration's book :
- Ingo's remote viewing the moon, might it be clouded/influeced by other people's thinking ? i mean remote viewing can also gets diluted by public perceptions just like that remote viewer who mitaken fictional Santa Claus as a terrorist flying in the north regions. So his moon remote viewing results are all fiction ?
- For some reason this 'axelrod' guy said to ingo to keep their meetings secret for 10 years. why 10 years ? after all there are not a single written contract between ingo and this guy. Is this how intelligence works ?
- The Alien female incident, where the 'twins' operatives said they are shadowing. I got a feeling these 'operatives' are really the ones that shadowing ingo , and the fear reaction from ingo is from these guys and not from the females. Once these guys are seen by ingo they seem to pretend that they are following the female and not ingo.
- Ingo's conversation with his friends , the 2 females that have great knowledge on goverment conspiracies. These 2 ladies also corroborate ingo's fears that there already exist non-humans among us and they are dangerous.

One other interesting tidbits from these , Ingo Swan said he was tasked to RV moon in 1975. He was RV-ing some kind of life form (humanoid) that can sense his 'presence'. Suddenly the operation (the whole ops) was terminated and everybody go home. When ingo asked if these guys are dangerous, his handler said 'there's no conclusive evidence'. But its also said in the book that the agency also recruit other people to RV moon before ingo. And as i recall the best RV-er are Ingo and Pat Price. Pat Price died suddenly (and painfully) in 1975. This pat price guy are the one that very interested in UFO and their bases. I dont know if his death have any correlation to ingo's tasking. did Pat Price also RV moon before ingo ?

if the one who wrote this book is bob lazar or Lear or Dean or Greer i will just throw it out of my mind, but since its Ingo i have a feeling there is a bit of truth in this book, just dont know which one is truth and which one is deception..

what do you think on Ingo Swan ?
edit on 7-7-2013 by milomilo because: S&P

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I finished reading that the other day online.
One of the best books i've read so far and I believe every word of it.
It makes sense.
The massive cover up going on since we were told to stay away from the moon. The weird structures on the moon and the pictures of ufos leaving vapor trails and shadows... and Ingo viewing humanoids and strange structures.
After Ingo saw that ufo suck up loads of water it got me wondering if the ufos that are seen on Earth are collecting water for the Moon?
It's a great read and I think if you haven't read it, archive.org have an online version which you can also download.

Sorry, that was all a bit rushed. I could go on but i've got the pool out and i'm gunna go enjoy the sun while it's here.

s&f!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I typically disbelieve just about everything I read on ATS as it relates to aliens, RV, MIB's, etc What Ingo says, however, I buy 100%.

I have read everything he has written. Every last word. Most of it 2 or 3 times. He was not only hugely insightful as an RVer, but also in explaining possible biological processes that drive "PSI" type abilities. Brilliant man, Earth is worse off without him.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've read it also, i think he was too scared of all the bizarre crap that he didn't have problems keeping it a secret for 10 years. Sadly Ingo died early this year.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Unless the gubmints RV'ing program went deep black, then even in the words of its pioneers, remote viewing wasn't deemed accurate enough for operational utility. I agree that the program probably did show a slight statistical probability that there is something to it.

If the program did go black, then they left their most experienced RV'ers behind and let Hal Puthoff slip out of their hands and chair at Austin.

Paul Smith and others have distanced themselves from the UFO stuff that came up during many RV sessions.

On the other hand Ed Dames has somewhat championed and run with the RV-UFO-Moon-Mars ball.

Ingo was a fascinating and colorful character. I would like to hear how his experiments with Michael Persinger and EM came out as I believe they were fairly recent within the last 5 years.

edit on 7-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Could you post a link to the online version? I've never read it and would like to do so. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by SilentE

Could you post a link to the online version? I've never read it and would like to do so. Thanks!

think this is it

archive.org.../n3/mode/1up

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
IMHO, Ingo confirmed what the CSS found out with Pat Price about the dark side of the Moon.
Also, Ingo's perception of the evil within the humanoids on the Moon as well as the female exhibitionist in LA are spot on target. Due to his collaboration with the CSS, he knew that he had to walk a fine line between disclosure and keeping his mouth shut.
As I have indicated in previous threads and OP's, there may be a few "alien races", but most are manifestations of the demons.
Please review my signature below.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's an article and rather fascinating video of a lecture by Dr. Persinger where he shows and expands on actual tests done with Ingo Swann.

Maybe it's because laboratory conditions are not conducive to Rv'ing, but the results displayed, while impressive, lack the specific detail encountered in the Moon accounts by Swann.

The results of the experiments with Swann that Persinger highlights, however, are entirely compatible with the results published by Puthoff, Graff, Smith, et al as regards RV'ing. Like I said; impressive but not too specific.

Michael Persinger: 'No More Secrets' with Telepathy

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi Ingo fans!

I did read "Penetration", and THE thing that makes me decide that all the stuffs
written in the book are facts, is the fact that Ingo made an **accurate** description
of the surface of Venus, BEFORE any satellite went "on" or "near" Venus !!

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by SilentE

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes of course, here is the main page for it: archive.org

Or you can click on the link felixjames20 posted that will take you straight to book itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ingo spotting Jupiters rings before the space craft had got there was incredibly impressive.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This source of mine, whom I have reason to believe, has brought up the whole biological robot idea.

I haven't read penetration, but I've always liked Ingo Swann.

I see no reason why it's not possible that things are not as they seem, and there's a lot more going on on this planet than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It seems an authentic experience to me, but that it was called fiction because there is yet not a public system accepted on Earth that demonstrates the veracity of Swann's story. A myth, but somewhere it's real.

Extraterrestrials in human bodies, it can go that far in perception. If people want to play the zodiac and take the leanings of the planets, they become the product of the universe in its fallen state. Ideally, in a perfection, there needs be no lines on that birth chart but the planets bring definitions to beings that manifest in people as an alien breed presence. How do they get in, but spiritual weakness points. This is what makes religions define matters of morality, of all the weaknesses because of cosmic pressure. One such cosmic pressure is the Moon.

I think it demonstrates the usefulness in fiction, in itself, how quantum entanglements of cause-and-effect life and consciousness manifest through lunacies, or insanities, or vanities as they used to call them. The moon used to be attributed to pagan gods like the god Sin. It's a darkness, a void, a falsity, a shade, a fiction but that is how some perfect karmic result appears in one's life, although not real, and often to the most benefiting of the population's lives as a whole. For example, the silver screen, also known as the movie theatre, spouting out tubes of light of an alternate reality and experience that often never events in the physical. But somewhere in a parallel world, that's real. Yet it meets your eyes because of some omniscient consciousness (inside and outside, it's everywhere), that leads your body to the experience, if only passively, and in a collective consciousness sense, voluntarily. And the origin of the desire for eventuation originates in the individual's heart.

That's something to reflect on. Like where ideas of sin come from. Like when contemplating parallel universes, collective consciousness, and physical eventuations in life. it's one of those pressures that tethers us to where we are now. Aliens related to the moon, not precisely, but perhaps where the moon exists in front of stars in the universe might create a lens to what sort of aliens you might get should you look on the farside of the moon. It depends on you actually.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
It seems an authentic experience to me, but that it was called fiction because there is yet not a public system accepted on Earth that demonstrates the veracity of Swann's story. A myth, but somewhere it's real.

Extraterrestrials in human bodies, it can go that far in perception. If people want to play the zodiac and take the leanings of the planets, they become the product of the universe in its fallen state. Ideally, in a perfection, there needs be no lines on that birth chart but the planets bring definitions to beings that manifest in people as an alien breed presence. How do they get in, but spiritual weakness points. This is what makes religions define matters of morality, of all the weaknesses because of cosmic pressure. One such cosmic pressure is the Moon.

I think it demonstrates the usefulness in fiction, in itself, how quantum entanglements of cause-and-effect life and consciousness manifest through lunacies, or insanities, or vanities as they used to call them. The moon used to be attributed to pagan gods like the god Sin. It's a darkness, a void, a falsity, a shade, a fiction but that is how some perfect karmic result appears in one's life, although not real, and often to the most benefiting of the population's lives as a whole. For example, the silver screen, also known as the movie theatre, spouting out tubes of light of an alternate reality and experience that often never events in the physical. But somewhere in a parallel world, that's real. Yet it meets your eyes because of some omniscient consciousness (inside and outside, it's everywhere), that leads your body to the experience, if only passively, and in a collective consciousness sense, voluntarily. And the origin of the desire for eventuation originates in the individual's heart.

That's something to reflect on. Like where ideas of sin come from. Like when contemplating parallel universes, collective consciousness, and physical eventuations in life. it's one of those pressures that tethers us to where we are now. Aliens related to the moon, not precisely, but perhaps where the moon exists in front of stars in the universe might create a lens to what sort of aliens you might get should you look on the farside of the moon. It depends on you actually.

I have no idea what you just said, but I like it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

I do not know what to believe here as in myself I am so unlike most people but as a child in the 1970's I once saw a Blue crystalline shaped object seemingly interpenetrating the roof of a house without damaging it though the first time I saw it there were burn marks around it on the roof and over the next two week's it faded until it completely disappeared from view, I was only a small child and called it Frozen lightning, it gave off a blue light and appeared almost transparent, the other people whom were older than me such as my sister whom was a teenager seemed to be almost like sleep walking like they could not see it or seemed to not notice it.

I also remember seeing a semi circular object on three legs in the back garden of our house and my mother recall's being frightened and trying to keep me safe, holding me in her arms and I was crying frightened, she was looking out of the window and something was shooting up into the sky with fire coming out behind it, that object was almost horse shoe shaped and only the size of a large car with three small beings child sized in silver suit's and with black face glass on there helmet's which looked like space suit's.

I can remember a dark place with a woman's voice and they did something to me because I was aware of them to stop me, I have a small curved indentation in my scalp that is tender to this day about one inch long and over 2 millimetres deep and one across on the top side of my heap over my right ear, there is no other oddity in my scalp but I seem to remember them opening my head and taking something from me, it was dark, metallic and long where ever I was, Whom ever the female voice was I can not remember what it said.

I have had many experience of the paranormal type but other than these the only UFO type encounter I have had since was in the late 1990's when I observed a metallic reflective surface on an unlighted object that was circular just under the cloud about 200 to 300 feet up that was flying as fast as a jet fighter against the high wind speed at about 2.45 in the morning over the small Lancashire village of westhead between the towns of ormskirk and skelmersdale when I was walking home after finishing a shift at work.
Oddly I felt it which is why I looked up and felt like it was looking at me and I believe it realised I was aware of it.
The old lights were sodium street lights that lit the underside of it and the cloud up with a yellowish glow.

I have often tried to remote view but get too much internal interference and though I can sometimes see shadow's around people and lights around others as well as such in disembodied form I have learned to block these out.

I believe in remote viewing but it is just another form of what the Victorians called Astral projection and some of those psychics were supposedly able to cause apport manifestations, But is it possible that these so called aliens ingo swann saw may be human psychics that are the descendants of a race offshoot that murdered there earth compatriots of which our current civilisation is descended from the survivors they missed then.
Or are these naked psychic aliens really slaves bred from humans.
just some postulations.
edit on 7-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Ingo spotting Jupiters rings before the space craft had got there was incredibly impressive.
arthur .c .clark is another that springs to mind he seemed to know things years in advance like the face on mars and luptus google what did arthur know and when did he know it on richard hoaglands site the enterprise mission

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Except he didn't:

The following are Swann's exact statements:

6:06:20 "Very high in the atmosphere there are crystals... they glitter. Maybe the stripes are like bands of crystals, maybe like rings of Saturn, though not far out like that. Very close within the atmosphere."(Unintelligible sentence.) "I bet you they'll reflect radio probes. Is that possible if you had a cloud of crystals that were assaulted by different radio waves?" [37]

ANALYSIS

The Rings of Jupiter are not inside the atmosphere and rather than being made of crystal, Jupiter's rings are formed by charged (dust) particles of various sizes.

SNIP

Swann's total observations lasted for about 20 minutes. He made no mention of the many moons of Jupiter, which as of February 2004 counted 63.[39] The raw data comprised only four pages. But according to Swann the confirmatory data appeared throughout the published scientific and technical articles and papers. It was decided that all of these should be included in their entirety to ensure that no scientific passage was inadvertently used out of context. The feedback data therefore amounted to about 300 pages.[37] Swann states, "Only the mountains remained unconfirmed. When skeptics elected to amuse themselves regarding the Probe it was this single item they focused on." [40]

An examination by Randi of the 65 statements made by Ingo Swann and Harold Sherman concluded that 37 percent of the statements were incorrect.[41] Of the statements, 7 were correct yet obvious, 11 were correct and available widely in reference books, 5 were probably true (scientific speculation), one was correct but not available from reference books, 9 were too vague to verify, 2 were probably incorrect and 30 were certainly incorrect.[41] Randi's evaluation of the 31 claims about Jupiter by Swann identified 6 as true, 1 as very likely, 3 as probable, 4 as obvious, 1 as "probably not," 11 as wrong, 1 as "not known," and 4 criticized for being vague or nonspecific in various ways, e.g., "it's liquid" and "surface gives high infrared count, and heat is held down."[42]

Wiki

Harte

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
IMHO, Ingo confirmed what the CSS found out with Pat Price about the dark side of the Moon.
Also, Ingo's perception of the evil within the humanoids on the Moon as well as the female exhibitionist in LA are spot on target. Due to his collaboration with the CSS, he knew that he had to walk a fine line between disclosure and keeping his mouth shut.
As I have indicated in previous threads and OP's, there may be a few "alien races", but most are manifestations of the demons.
Please review my signature below.

What is this CSS you mentioned ?

from what agency is this 'axelrod' and the 'twins' operative from ? they have access to underground safe house, vehicles , Business Jet with low light gear, helicopter..

#1st Meeting : Moon RV
They gone to very very many trouble just to transport ingo swann from the museum (their 1st rendezvous place) into the safe house. Avoiding any talking and communication via Written Cards, Security Frisking and blindfolding of ingo swann in the car before climbing into helicopter and landing on unknown place, entering elevator that goes down and down (underground or high rise building?) while turning ingo swann around to make him lose sense of direction.. Is this just a 'SHOW' to mess up ingo's mind ?

#2nd Meeting
The SEXY Female with large chest and skimpy clothing in LA supermarket riding a beat-up volkswagen , tailed by the 'twins' operative ? How come the 'Twins' also in the same supermarket as ingo swann on the same time same day same hour ??? coincidence ? or the twins really tailing ingo swann with the female just a distraction or an innocent bystander ? Ingo feels tinge of fear and hair raising all over after he oogle the female's physicals, but is this fear feeling come from the female or the twins that tailing ingo ? is ingo being lied to / played here ?

#3rd Meeting : Alaska , Mount Hayes
On the trip to Alaska with the private business jet that have low light gear for landing on unlighed landing-strip, Car that moves without engine sounds (dual engine ? gasoline and electric engine in 1 car ? Pretending to be Wealthy Enviromentalist while investigating a UFO materializing above a lake in alaska and almost got shot by the UFO's beam (that can detect noise and heat and living beings). What the purpose of seeing a UFO materializing over a lake at dawn and then go back home ? Just to make ingo think of aliens and other nonsense ?

i mean the whole ingo swann's experience sounds too disjointed, too incredible, too strange.. assuming the axelrod experience was told as it is by ingo, then IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT'S INGO SWANN HIMSELF THATS BEING MONITORED AND FOLLOWED FOR SOME KIND OF UNKNOWN PURPOSES ? These agency guys, are they implementing some kind of alien-related paranoia to Ingo Swann when there is actually no aliens and their real purpose is to hide the real truth by confusing the remote-viewer with fake data ?

The Classic 'Santa Claus' RV

Where do these RVer get their data ? Do they feed on other people's thinking and imagination ? One of the oft told RV prank that was done to Ed Dames was the 'Santa Claus' RV. Their RV Target is Santa Claus, hidden in an envelope , and this Dames guy (who are known for his doomsday stuff even back then) then envision a terrorist attack on USA , from a terrorist wearing dress and attacking from the air from his base in Northpole. When he was asked to view the terrorist vehicle he saw sled and reindeer and thus he got angry because its a prank done to him.

but the question remains.. Santa Claus exists on human's imagination. So Ed Dames view santa claus image from the communal mind of humans ? Many people believes in non-existent or imaginary or fictions , what if those imagination interfere with reality and those RVer who see UFO or Moonbase or Venus inhabited all view an imaginary place from the imaginative mind of humanity ?

So did Ingo Swann viewed a Moon Alien from someone's overactive imagination ?
edit on 7-7-2013 by milomilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
People that credit Swann with his amazing abilities without noting the more numerous and obvious misses, are not being honest or objective.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join