It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mysteries. The Reed Family

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I watched two episodes of Alien Mysteries last night on t.v. These are some of the best shows I have seen in regards to the UFO phenomena!

The video I'm posting is awesome; definitely worth watching! It could explain the orange orbs some people on ATS have posted about.

Let me know what you think.

I couldn't find the other one I watched to share it here, so I'll just tell you about it:

There were two men in the military that were sent out to investigate some lights in the woods.
To make a long story short, they had to undergo hypnosis to remember what happened during their loss of time when they came in contact with these lights.
They both were shown a binary code.
The code was sent to experts to see the message it contained.
It said... they are here to observe us, and they are time-travelers from the future... they are us!

So, in the video I posted the boy sees a Mantis alien, while the second one was time travelers.
Wonder how many different types of "visitors" we have coming to Earth?

edit on 7/7/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I think the Rendlesham Forest UFO case is the second one.

Some very interesting stuff went on.

Official Rendlesham Forest Website: www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

edit on 7/7/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

edit on 7/7/2013 by mcx1942 because: add 2nd video
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Do you believe it's also possible that they were hypnotised into believing they'd seen aliens?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Thank you.

The first one is the one I watched. Awesome, you found it!

I appreciate you posting it.

edit on 7/7/2013 by sled735 because: Change post

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Do you believe it's also possible that they were hypnotised into believing they'd seen aliens?

No.

2nd

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just an FYI:

Recovered Memory "Therapy"

It does not refer to a specific, recognized treatment method, but rather several controversial and/or unproven interviewing techniques, such as hypnosis and guided-imagery, and the use of sedative-hypnotic drugs, which are presently rarely used in (responsible treatment) ...
The term is not listed in DSM-IV nor is it recommended by mainstream ethical and professional mental health associations.

Basically, using hypnosis and other techniques to "recover" memories is more a sideshow quack job.
"Recovering" any memory of anything via hypnosis is essentially just letting whoever your hypnotist is program you with a whatever story you want to believe, and even let you make up the story as you go along, entirely from imagination at the prompting and guidance of your friendly trustworthy hypnotist.

I'm not saying that's what these cases in the OP are, but, I am saying that any time anyone has to get hypnotized to "remember" something, they're getting voluntary false memories.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
if they still denying alien exsist they must blame to canadian defence ministry that say 4 alien race is already here..

really interesting OP..
my question is why they watching us by come to here..why they not just sit back on hi tech chair and watch us over hologram monitor from other dimension???..i think they have such tect to watch us remotely from other dimension..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Because it's funnier and much better watching live performances than on a high-tech TV.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Very intersting - thanx for sharing.

This is just a fraction of whats goin on out there, and i think its about time its taken serious. we cant just keep sayin people are hynotised or they are highspeed zig zagging weatherballons and so on - there are something out there, i have no doubt about that as me and a friend of mine had our own sighting 18 years ago.
Theese experiences shown in this serie must be terrifying and yet people just makes joke of it.
People that ridicule other people who come forward, and rejecting it as a joke because they cant relate to an ET behavior that is not acting human - thats just a huge sign of an insecurity they themselves arent able to spot.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I spent the day on the couch watching all of the Alien Mysteries episodes and saw the Rendlesham Forest one, too. Great series!

They sent the binary code to a few people to see if they came up with the same results. (they did) The message: They are time travelers and they're us. (Like the OP said)

That was really neat!

I starred you!
edit on 7-7-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Just an FYI:

Recovered Memory "Therapy"

It does not refer to a specific, recognized treatment method, but rather several controversial and/or unproven interviewing techniques, such as hypnosis and guided-imagery, and the use of sedative-hypnotic drugs, which are presently rarely used in (responsible treatment) ...
The term is not listed in DSM-IV nor is it recommended by mainstream ethical and professional mental health associations.

Basically, using hypnosis and other techniques to "recover" memories is more a sideshow quack job.
"Recovering" any memory of anything via hypnosis is essentially just letting whoever your hypnotist is program you with a whatever story you want to believe, and even let you make up the story as you go along, entirely from imagination at the prompting and guidance of your friendly trustworthy hypnotist.

I'm not saying that's what these cases in the OP are, but, I am saying that any time anyone has to get hypnotized to "remember" something, they're getting voluntary false memories.

Hi Druscilla,

While I agree with most of this, this particular one didn't ask any leading questions, just let the guy talk. It was impressive.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
S&F

Thanks for sharing, was interesting. However im not coinvinced,

If they are really us from the future then why not just sit down and have a conversation?
Why all the strange #?
Why abduct people?
Surly they are going fck up the timeline even being here?

i just cant see it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Basically, using hypnosis and other techniques to "recover" memories is more a sideshow quack job. "Recovering" any memory of anything via hypnosis is essentially just letting whoever your hypnotist is program you with a whatever story you want to believe, and even let you make up the story as you go along, entirely from imagination at the prompting and guidance of your friendly trustworthy hypnotist.

Since I know a bit about the subject I can tell you that you can not generalize in that way. Memory contrary to what most people claim are not recorded like in a film, it depends not only on the perception of the observer (that can indeed take in more than he recollects at will) but are also very fuzzy, linking into a myriad of factors, even preconceptions and past experiences and are extremely affected by emotions.

There are very well designed protocols that the operator (hypnotist) can use to avoid influencing the subject but many practitioners may unintentionally (or intentionally) influence the subjects with their own beliefs. It even does not need to be under hypnosis for instance para/psychologist when dealing with children in child abuse cases or even the police during interrogation of suspects can alter memories (and they have also have protocols to avoid doing so). Trance, delegation of authority and repetition (like when we see in the movies a cop asking the same story over and over, it can be used to detect lies or to establish and solidify memory, this is also used by legal cancelers when prepping witnesses).

In any case I do not believe the message itself a) binary b)the time it took to be reported c) my understanding is that there are economic motives involved with this new claims. As for the event, I fully believe that something extraordinary occurred but beyond that, I even put some doubt in the report of the close examination of the object...

edit on 7-7-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
S&F

If they are really us from the future then why not just sit down and have a conversation?
Why all the strange #?
Why abduct people?

i just cant see it

Do you really have to understand extra terrestial behavior to be convinced?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

S&F

Why all the strange #?
Why abduct people?

i just cant see it

Do you really have to understand extra terrestial behavior to be convinced?

Well one they are not ET's but humans from the future and two, yes I do.

Dont get me wrong i believe in Aliens, what i dont believe is most of the stories people make up to explain why they are here just dont make sense at all. They might not be here at all, that makes more sense than they are here to anal probe the population, or to enslave mankind, or help mankind or are really demons.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong i believe in Aliens, what i dont believe is most of the stories people make up to explain why they are here just dont make sense at all. They might not be here at all, that makes more sense than they are here to anal probe the population, or to enslave mankind, or help mankind or are really demons.

You are right not to believe any story that are explained by people of why the aliens are here - nobody knows, and ist pure speculation to claim so. We dont know their motive, we dont know how they interact socialy with eachother, we dont know how they feel or if they even do that, we dont know the reason behind their curiosity and we are not able to comprehend the agenda of a supernatural intelligence, so forget about all that - you will not get the truth of why - anywhere - and thats no matter if they are ET's or ourselves from the future, or another species on earth from the future. All we know is that they are here now as you said yourself "Dont get me wrong i believe in Aliens"

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

You are right not to believe any story that are explained by people of why the aliens are here - nobody knows, and ist pure speculation to claim so. We dont know their motive, we dont know how they interact socialy with eachother, we dont know how they feel or if they even do that, we dont know the reason behind their curiosity and we are not able to comprehend the agenda of a supernatural intelligence, so forget about all that - you will not get the truth of why - anywhere - and thats no matter if they are ET's or ourselves from the future, or another species on earth from the future. All we know is that they are here now as you said yourself "Dont get me wrong i believe in Aliens"

I agree, we know nothing about them, but i think thats because they are not here, there is just too little proof, if they are here and have been here for sometimes they would surly be more proof than some shaky cam of a blury light and rambles from some people saying they got probed.

Personally i think when they get here, if they do get here, they will either destroy us and take everything (just like we would, like we do to each other everyday) , be super nice and try and solve all of earth problems, or stop and look at the car crash which is the planet and carry on going.

I cant think of any reason why they would come here to gives a few light shows in the sky follwed by a countless abductions - there is no way humans are that interesting

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Hi Druscilla,

While I agree with most of this, this particular one didn't ask any leading questions, just let the guy talk. It was impressive.

Well, the other side of anything requiring hypnosis is; what equipment is on hand to verify the person supposedly under hypnosis is actually under hypnosis, and not just using the "hypnosis" as a certification stamp of approval to validate their, um, experience, erm, made up story?

"I told the same story under hypnosis so it MUST be true!"

I hear the word Hypnosis as it applies to validating anything, red flags pop up everywhere for me.

Certainly there are legitimate uses for hypnosis, but validating UFO or Alien claims is not one. If anything, hypnosis could constitute as tampering with "evidence", said evidence being the natural recollection of a witness; not that is worth anything at all either, but, that's that.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
if they still denying alien exsist they must blame to canadian defence ministry that say 4 alien race is already here..

really interesting OP..
my question is why they watching us by come to here..why they not just sit back on hi tech chair and watch us over hologram monitor from other dimension???..i think they have such tect to watch us remotely from other dimension..

Can you give me a source for this please?
I'm legitimately interested in seeing the Canadian Defense Ministry's official report on ETs.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

I agree, we know nothing about them, but i think thats because they are not here, there is just too little proof, if they are here and have been here for sometimes they would surly be more proof than some shaky cam of a blury light and rambles from some people saying they got probed.

Aliens is a very vast label but deny that some alien intelligence is presence here is just impossible in my view, as for what or where they are that is open to speculation but time travel is on the bottom of my list and a Earth based or Sol system related species (even in a different dimension that is parallel/related to ours is an open possibility). You can even discard most events, but come up with a better description to what happened in the Colares incident were we have semi-open army reports and lots, lots of witnesses and you can't refute that something non-human was at work. Then put that together with the clear and active manipulation towards keeping the phenomena unknown and discredited and anyone can only come to at least one conclusion...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join