It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mysteries. The Reed Family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Synchronicity at work.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The cases of abductions are harder to believe, considering the unreliable means of trying to get something that may have never happened but I'm making a note for the show, not because I trust it, because it is just another entertainment show haha.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am halfway through putting together a thread about the Rendlesham case so I've been doing a lot of research on it.

The original reporting of this case seems to be legit, something DID happen, however!!!

The story about the binary code is BS. We are supposed to believe that Penistone sat on this binary code for nearly THIRTY YEARS before he realised it might be significant! BS!
And Burroughs also has amazing recall YEARS later! More BS!

What we have is a genuine event, but Penistone and Burroughs (whether paid by TPTB or not) are milking it for all they can get.

For those interested in the case I'd suggest you listen to Halt (he made the original report) because he's not milking this case for financial gain quite like the other two, and also the other two, whom I personally believe are acting as disinfo agents, criticize halt, in my mind that means Halt is more believable.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

And the concept of the message being in binary is just idiotic, it made more sense had it been in Chinese or Egyptian glyphs or just another creative encoding. Anyone that understand communications and data encoding would just acknowledge that if it were true those aliens would have been very silly ...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by VoidHawk

And the concept of the message being in binary is just idiotic, it made more sense had it been in Chinese or Egyptian glyphs or just another creative encoding. Anyone that understand communications and data encoding would just acknowledge that if it were true those aliens would have been very silly ...

Exactly, binary in pain old asci, and in English too!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are numerous similar case studies just like the Reed case. It's multiple abduction cases like these, is what gives the abduction cases credibility. These people are sincere and many are credible witnesses. To think that these are false memories created by hypnosis is ridiculous. To pass a polygraph test, your belief in what you experienced has to be unwavering and firmly embedded. The probability that all these cases of people witnessing a UFO and or being abducted can fake a polygraph test is next to impossible. To ignore the physical scars, radiation readings and electromagnetic fields also found in many of these cases is also ignoring tangible evidence.

If this evidence would be viewed according to earth related and man made incidents, nobody would be questioning it.
If you don't believe there is a case load of similar experiences by people all over the world, start doing the research.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

To think that these are false memories created by hypnosis is ridiculous.

Well I just finished watching the video posted by the OP (good watch btw) and I didn't see anything about hypnotism. I think the only reason we are talking about hypnotism in the first place is because the OP mentioned it from another episode of the show.

But based on that episode about the Reed family, it appears that both the brothers and their mother have conscious memories of multiple abduction events, even if the memories are a little fragmented. It's definitely one of the best abduction cases I've ever heard about. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it until now actually.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The video with the guys undergoing hypnosis is the first one in the second post by member mcx1942,
The Rendlesham Forest UFO case.

I agree both these videos are great!

There are more videos by Alien Mysteries here: www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#q=Alien+Mysteries&client=firefo x-a&hs=QUn&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&source=univ&tbm=vid&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=wj_ZUaqgEOTp0QGhjYDgBg&ved=0CE4QqwQ&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dm Q&fp=613da2597219425e&biw=1015&bih=597

I haven't watched all of these yet, so I can't comment on them. But if they are as good as these first two I watched, I can't wait to see them.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I haven't watched all of these yet, so I can't comment on them. But if they are as good as these first two I watched, I can't wait to see them.

Apart from the Reed Family episode the Stephenville Lights and the Kecksburg UFO Incident episodes are pretty damn good.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I enjoyed it thanks, as I had not heard of this series, I watched the Stephenville one to as it took place on my birthday, that was also an enjoyable episode. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks!
I'll watch those two first, but I won't have a chance until the weekend.
I look forward to seeing them.

I'll come back afterwards and comment on anything that may have been covered, if it hasn't been mentioned in this thread already.

Or, someone else can comment, if they wish.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is not the first I have heard about the aliens being "Us from the Future"

That would explain why they must hide in secrecy, for their own sake.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
This is not the first I have heard about the aliens being "Us from the Future"

That would explain why they must hide in secrecy, for their own sake.

Yes, it would, but only for the time travelers. There are many other species that are visiting us.
Each one seems to have a different agenda.

There is a member on my paranormal thread that has been in contact with many different kinds of E.T.s.
His user name is Alfred2012, but since he put up his own website he rarely posts on ATS anymore.

Here is a summary of several types of E.T.s he says he has come in contact with:
www.engelkommunikation.net...

And here is his website, for those who haven't seen my reference in other posts. To read it in English, press the American flag in the upper right corner on the home page.
www.the-starpeople.net...?

There is so much info on his website, it would take a person a month to go through it all. It's a treasure for those seeking to learn more concerning "aliens".

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obviously there is either some foreign presence OR the government can manipulate and insert various thoughts in people's mind selectively. I can understand the gov knowing ways to cause fear or emotions but to choose what to include, so that it always gives the picture of aliens and make them feel abducted and exposed to such beings, somehow it's like we are talking about science fiction. I don't think any human has gained the knowledge to do such things to people's minds.

But whatever and whoever it is,. if it did happen, wow - even aliens are not protected against leaving traces such as radiation or magnetic field.
edit on 10-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very cool, I watched them all. I'm familiar with all but 2 of the cases, but I think I learned something new from them all, and the eye witness testimony is really good - whatever people have seen before, this show manages to open up new avenues with the eye witness testimony. Yes the dialogue is cheese, you're just waiting for that guy to say "errr my gerrrd, alieerrrnns!" but it is a great show. Thanks for pointing me to this, would never have seen it and learned something new otherwise!

All that Rendlesham stuff...wow...so much there that a hundred documentaries never told me.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by sled735

Apart from the Reed Family episode the Stephenville Lights and the Kecksburg UFO Incident episodes are pretty damn good.

I just finished the Stephenville video! WOW! More great evidence!

Going to watch the Kecksburg UFO video now.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I agree!

I have seen many, many UFO documentaries in my lifetime, but this series from Alien Mysteries are the best I have watched!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Great stuff here, people! If you haven't watched all the videos, and you have an interest in UFOs, you really should watch these.

Awesome!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join