It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Careful.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I an wondering whether we have turned the 360' and are slowly coming back to a form of Shamanism for the individual and groups (I hope you get my panoramic drift ).

As I see it, the media and all hidden beneath their mirky cloak, obviously including the Churches and their simplistic 'hide behind me approach', do their best to ridicule any paranormal means individuals choose in order to have more control over their lives and for many, their personal relationship with our planet.

Effectively we have been turned into sheeple for the purpose of easy government and any rise of individuals interested in increasing their control over their own lives obviously induces paranoia. However for many I expect magic and other practices are more for a truly spiritual experience or to alleviate that feeling of helplessness and being adrift with nothing to cling to.

I started with astrology which is my hobby, when I get the time (I know please don't nag) and I have books from both Fortune, and Ashcroft-Norwicki who go along the lines you advise.

Although society assumes there are few people with paranormal interests, its amazing how many times I have gone to meetings for work or other reasons and someone has produced a chart which we have discussed at a break. I wonder if the numbers of people making a new start in their lives is growing as much as I suspect?

Thank you for a very interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
That spell was the only spell I have seen succeed 100%.. everyone relaxed and just enjoyed the moments.. we all acted like kids. and the faires.. well shiney objects did disappear for the next three weeks

( three of the parents got calls for interviews and got the jobs among other things..)

So that means three others got bummed out even though they might have been better qualified. And the company has to do with lesser quality because they were influenced by fairies or a spell.

And you would want to start using spells on money? If you want others to accept that (make your magic real for themselves) then you need to accept those spells already cast on the money system yourself too. Just the current generation will do, no need to harass ghosts of old.

Anyone who would want to learn magic better not try to earn money with it, it's so much more easier.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

*rolls eyes*
I have over 40 years of training ,in about five paths. I am not you child ,in any way shape or form .. You are patronizing ,and condesending . I doubt there is anything you can teach anyone,least of all me .

There is no such thing as American vs Russian ,and this thread seems like nothing more than a way to troll using paganism as your forum . I find this kind of mockery disgusting ,as its a form of religious prejudice .
I usually report such nonsense to witchvox .
They do not appreciate intollerance ,just like all other religions .

You fools all assume all pagans are wiccan as well .I was initiated and made high priestess ,in both welsh and gardnerian traditions ,over 25 years ago ,and I utilize none of it in my practices .

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Do you shower in the morning?

Or

Do you shower before bed?

Each has its own results, same as your question

Military prefers showers during training at the end of day, and it sticks to bare basics..

Um.. what?

You can babble about magic all you want, even if I feel you are full of it, but at least get your facts straight.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

I believe in myself so unless i believed someone/something else i would not have to worry about my "faith". I tried walking on water when i was younger, also climbing walls like spider man. I was not successful so i made a raft instead.
All my successes and failures are recorded in what i call my mind book. Its not a "real" book so to speak so i can change it anytime i want without the need for whiting things out.
Unfortunately i cannot show you my book as it would only be my interpretation.

For some reason I got a picture of a mad spiderman building a raft

did you use the method of building a house in your head with each room containing a different object...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

I think i will ask washington what magic they are using to pull the same crap over and over again on us.

No magic definitely ALL CON...

As for the magics they practice in DC...
I am really not comfortable discussing what I see on it..

I see blood magic mixed with tantric

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So basically your just saying "theres no such thing as magic, get a hobby and stop thinking bout magic" is that right?

I love this guy!!!! my thoughts exactly

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I call

I went to witchvox and posted a link to the site so the practioners there.. I reported my self

I am a member of another site and created a very basic thread

it is over so you want to practice magic..

it is at above top secret

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the problem I encountered was one of your members turned around and is being what amounts to a bully.. I know pride goes before a fall but If I am going to have a practioner threaten me I take it very seriously because usually it leads to them resorting to bad magics..

I am reporting myself.. If you have someone thats wants to review what I am doing I welcome the imput..

I will deal with the genius my way however I thought you would appreciate to know how your name is being thrown around.. they threatened to report me to you

I also hope it is ok with both sites that I add a link to your site..

I havent visited in a long time.. good to see yall are up and running..

I will post this message I sent out of respect I will not post your responses..

I thought the pagan community was supposed to be based on honesty and kindness..

Why the venom... As for practing 40 years... yeah...

that means your parents were practioners.. and you learned a very specific way of magics

It does explain the attitude you started... my question for you is why are you threatened by a different style of magic when you supposedly practice five..

Why hate when you could have added you own covens and teaching understanding to the mix... After all five traditions very widely.. I call

Contact elders I want council NOW!!!!

Your behavior is why people do not like organized religions.. Quit hating

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
separate from the earlier post

www.witchvox.com...

witchvox has been around for a little bit of time.. it is a great resource for practitioners...

It was around when I first practiced... it surprisingly is still kicking and screaming

They have tons of people you can interact with and articles you can browse...

I will say I will not be insulted if you fact check me or browse their material... You might find inspiration

Either way I will still continue

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

For some reason I got a picture of a mad spiderman building a raft

did you use the method of building a house in your head with each room containing a different object...

Well i did put a concoction of soap, shampoo and some sort of wood glue on my hands to assist the scaling of the wall so yeah that mad spider man image is not too far of the mark

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisdomer

I just quit trying with it and stuck with what I could get to work to be honest...

I took the training and just could not get it to work.. made interesting conversation ... I could have lied about it like some do..

The only answer I got was I suceeded but did not have the energy left to describe it..

I rolled my because I still do not believe the answer even if it pans out to be correct

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I sometimes find myself thinking over what you posted..

It has come up in healing...

It is the hardest question to answer

Does the person want to be sick
Does the person want to die

Are the family members just holding on to a memory and being selfish...

You see some high magics I never attempted but wanted to was this..

Could I boost my IQ and reflexies and health to superhuman levels safely.. after all you should be able to interrupt the transfer of the cells and get the DNA to build the body you want

Witch also means the erasure of several diseases

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Practice would be great, if it wasn't 'practice'...I never go to medical clinics that describe themselves as 'Practices'...

Practically speaking, ignorance is not bliss in the 'now you see it - now you don't'...'You just missed another gate', paperfolded realities that venn into your own circle of influence...

...unless idiot-savant acquisition of pre-life skills make it through the pores of a current life...questions are always asked...but these geniuses never ask questions, or question why...(always been fascinated by Angel Syndrome)...

The alphabet is meant to be learnt...even intuiting these skills is moot (they must be inderstood at the most visceral levels)...protection from self-imposed civet-traps is difficult in explanation, but is what occurs due to misunderstood mechanisms 'practiced' by blindsided curiosity...

Å99

I hated that crap..

Especially when they thought they were doing magics

Or the guy trying to use it to pick up women.. (screwing with him was my pleasure.. she smelt good to)

I have always wondered about past life skills

especially due to artificial reincarnation processes now available to the public..

Now you said angel syndrome it is the first time I have heard that term.. It may of had another name before..

so share...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

Thank you for putting in your two cents..

It seems you understand the purpose quite well..

Out of curiosity

Have you found your self just being instead of contemplating being...IT seems you partially reached the state of mind of just being yourself..

Again if you find yourself putting wanting add more change here.. feel free..

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting. Seems you forgot one small thing though. Voices! The one's that float around in your head all your life. Something that can not be hid in the closet, run from nor hide from.

Lets began at childhood and your little friend who no one see. Or that one of your parents left without any reason and the other parent said what was in their views at the time. Or the fact being in a wheelchair for a good part of your childhood due to club feet repairing.

Now it's School time and EGO has a chance to grow, build and learn....................Now EVIL highschool! EGO vs EGO'S all along them voices you carry stay around growing learning and playing.

Magic is nothing more then hearing them voices and working with them! Psychic is no more them tapping into them voices around you and listening to them. Using a pen and paper everyday writing down stuff is a good way of changing everything!

Still you gave a warning, only a lame one in my book! You used Magic as a way of people to read this page and gave your ideas and it was good; you just hid behind the lines. You know dame well that to do anything outside the box; anything like Magic, religion, voodoo has no power!

That power comes from within your being, or if you like your mind! And them voices you hear everyday are parts of you coming out to be expressed! Now you know why all them PILLS are out there! Nobody wants to deal with them voices!

Dealing with them voices will help you so much more then any trick, play or games you play. Most people do not want to accept their bad side, showing only the good parts of themselves. NOTE:" If you do have voices saying KILL KILL KILL Please sit down with yourself and ask yourself why!" Do grab a pen and paper and write till you cry and change nothing! Do stop and catch you breath too!

You said 2 weeks, I would say years if you want to change yourself. Again you can change only yourself and nothing more! Looking at the world now you can only see doom and so small thing as HOPE! Actually that small thing as HOPE is a small voice waiting for you to say HELLO!

Sorry People, went way of track here. In the end all I can say is that if your voices have reached a peace with in your head. Thats about the happyness you have ever though of and no pill, magic nor God could ever give you!

You gave it to I, who shares it with Me and it to myself!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

thank you grey

Like I said that quote gave me one of my favorite conversations with my coven..

What KARMA

thanks again for making me smile

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

I have already seen the universe and a few wannabes show there heads..

Lets just say last night was very interesting...

What makes this whole thing funny it is not like I am giving out the secrets of the universe... just hitting some thought forms

Who would have thought a journal
A few definitions
A reading list without a single book the practioners consider magic on it
and recommending people get a hobby separate from their practices would have ruffled tail feathers..

wait till part two..

I might insist people study .. MATH

(not that you can use mathe in any way to do magic or strengthen your mind.. nope dont work
)

Yes I was caused my priestess more problems then I was worth.. but She was never bored

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Dont let it get to you if anyone laughs.. you would be surprised how many people who do not practice magic are interested in some aspects...

I think most of what is happening is the group subconcious is putting out info and it is seeping by the truck load...

Thanks for you post

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

*rolls eyes*
I have over 40 years of training ,in about five paths. I am not you child ,in any way shape or form .. You are patronizing ,and condesending . I doubt there is anything you can teach anyone,least of all me .

There is no such thing as American vs Russian ,and this thread seems like nothing more than a way to troll using paganism as your forum . I find this kind of mockery disgusting ,as its a form of religious prejudice .
I usually report such nonsense to witchvox .
They do not appreciate intollerance ,just like all other religions .

You fools all assume all pagans are wiccan as well .I was initiated and made high priestess ,in both welsh and gardnerian traditions ,over 25 years ago ,and I utilize none of it in my practices .

Thats nice

As for the american versus Russian

I am so glad you have NO idea what I am reffering to.. none...

It is truly a shame if what you say is true is that you have lost the ability to listen to wind.. because someone who has reached the level you claim realizes a simple truth... They learn everyday and student arent really the students the teacher is.. they teach you more then you have learned everyday..

This by your own words paint you as a fraud... Everyone you meet is a piece of the universe incarnate and they have something to share with you..

So far I hear the warning from the universe you represent about stagnation and power politics.. the second you stop learning your dead..

What gets me more is I get the feeling we know each other unfortunately.. I keep getting flashes..

Rick

daddy man

toby

sperm donor

if you do not know what those mean, then I am fine..

edit on 6-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: t and c self edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join