It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by ripcontrol
That spell was the only spell I have seen succeed 100%.. everyone relaxed and just enjoyed the moments.. we all acted like kids. and the faires.. well shiney objects did disappear for the next three weeks

( three of the parents got calls for interviews and got the jobs among other things..)

So that means three others got bummed out even though they might have been better qualified. And the company has to do with lesser quality because they were influenced by fairies or a spell.

And you would want to start using spells on money? If you want others to accept that (make your magic real for themselves) then you need to accept those spells already cast on the money system yourself too. Just the current generation will do, no need to harass ghosts of old.

Anyone who would want to learn magic better not try to earn money with it, it's so much more easier.

Why?

why should my children go hungry because I have better understanding of how the universe works.. Other refuse to accept it...

Do not judge magic for it will judge you..

I cant keep a straight face with the comment...
To much energy is tied up with money and what it represents.. way to much energy

people get stupid with it

As for the companies well being
Think through the hiring process
then the training process

and the cull points inbetween their..

Magic just got their foot in the door..
The male made it two years with the company he was hired at.. he then got a job from their with the government making close to 300 bils..

You think goddess just give money out.. the universe just poof here you go..

nope-- imaging Darwin as one of the fates..

It just got there foot in the doors... They had to self discipline and work.. it wasnt magic that answered phones.. it wasnt magic that got him to drop drugs.. it wasnt magic that got him to quit smoking and caffeine at the same time...Pure will

as for money magics...

Ignorance will leave you broke and homeless...Money comes quite easily.. you can make it appear quite truly POOF

the problem as with all other magic

can you hang...

Can you spend and invest wisely
Can you pay the cost of you getting the money?

The goddess, universe, or the great spaghetti creature operate on the principle aint nothing free...

The best answer for a money spell I ever heard

"So john what spell can I cast to make millions?"

"You ready for this initiate.. Two years at a local college, two more at a name college, and several more at another college.. next graduate with a doctorate in your chosen field.. then when you graduate.. another five or ten years in your chosen field.. make sure you take investing classes throughout college..."

The kid got a sour look on his face...

BTW the prick that asked the question is in the Army Reserves, at college still... about another two years away from his doctorate in psychology..

Last we talked, magic spell is working...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

what facts.. Most of the routine we used involved taking the showers in the evening because of hygiene.. it wasnt till fleet that it was necessary to take it when you can...

So how am I full of my self..

I have no problem with someone whispering in my ear all glory is fleeting so please whisper away...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

I do not mind your comment either because they are honest and funny...

Atheist are awesome.. Especially when you go to bars..

They make it way to easy when they are your wing men... (they dont believe but the mating ritual is one thing they hold sacred as well...LOL)

not saying your an atheist, you just made me think of it

I prefer people who are honest and not braggarts like a few I have already encountered...

Fortunately faith is not a requirement to have fun or do magics...

"What Karma!"

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So basically your just saying "theres no such thing as magic, get a hobby and stop thinking bout magic" is that right?

Actually there is such a thing as magic

I created this thread to answer a request or two about what magic is.. The only way to explain is set up and show...

I am also at the point in my studies where I am returning what was given freely

Hobby equals insurance policy- long story- hit the I believe button for now

Magic is all around us- never left
right now is first stretch the mind

well before you start jogging

Sources and evidence please.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

There are no formulas or recipes for magic. Magic happens every day to everyone, 99.9 percent of the worlds population don't have a clue that they create their own magical reality, good or bad. You want good magic in your life? Be positive, insightful, and open minded. The field that permeates the whole universe will reward it. The same is said for those that live a negative, sinister or depressed life.

As above so below.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

please see whole thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I liked, and have used, the "I reported myself" approach a few times on different occasions. It takes the power away from your antagonizer and shows others you have nothing to hide or fear

I am enjoying this thread and would not like to see it derailed so kudos to you.

P.S. I've heard keeping a daily journal referenced as an effective way to organize and focus your thoughts and also help in self realization of faults and weaknesses. This is something I am going to attempt (once again).
Any improvement in my procrastination and/or absent mindedness would be Magic enough for me!
and much apprieciated by those around me.

Peace! Grubblesnert

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

your skipping ahead

luckily there is a difference between knowing a bit of information and living the info so to speak... the emo side of the knowledge

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I am glad to hear you made it through your own little version of he LL..

I would love if your comfortable for your to share in some more detail your life story.. it might remind some of the more aggressive ones that it happens and perseverance is its own little magic...

thank you for sharing

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a good solid explanation

I may disagree with the idea there is no central formula or recipe .. I think there is and I am still looking for it....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

thanks..

BTW i am sure others here would love to here of your efforts to overcome those thinks you mentioned...

they eat away at everyone...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

A reading list

Okay..

21 irrefutable laws of leadership

John C Maxwell

Outliers

Outliers

Outliers: The Story of Success is a non-fiction book written by Malcolm Gladwell and published by Little, Brown and Company on November 18, 2008. In Outliers, Gladwell examines the factors that contribute to high levels of success. To support his thesis, he examines the causes of why the majority of Canadian ice hockey players are born in the first few months of the calendar year, how Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates achieved his extreme wealth, how The Beatles became one of the most successful musical acts in human history, how Joseph Flom built Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom into one of the most successful law firms in the world, how cultural differences play a large part in perceived intelligence and rational decision making, and how two people with exceptional intelligence, Christopher Langan and J. Robert Oppenheimer, end up with such vastly different fortunes. Throughout the publication, Gladwell repeatedly mentions the "10,000-Hour Rule", claiming that the key to success in any field is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing a specific task for a total of around 10,000 hours.

Tipping point

Tipping Point

The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference (ISBN 0-316-31696-2) is a book by Malcolm Gladwell, first published by Little Brown in 2000.
Gladwell defines a tipping point as "the moment of critical mass, the threshold, the boiling point."[1] The book seeks to explain and describe the "mysterious" sociological changes that mark everyday life. As Gladwell states, "Ideas and products and messages and behaviors spread like viruses do."[2] The examples of such changes in his book include the rise in popularity and sales of Hush Puppies shoes in the mid-1990s and the steep drop in the New York City crime rate after 1990.

Blink

Blink

Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking is a 2005 book by Malcolm Gladwell. It presents in popular science format research from psychology and behavioral economics on the adaptive unconscious; mental processes that work rapidly and automatically from relatively little information. It considers both the strengths of the adaptive unconscious, for example in expert judgment, and its pitfalls such as stereotypes.

I hope you're not trying to call the links included in the quoted post "evidence" or "sources." Because I HAVE read your whole thread, and besides one youtube video these are the only links provided. They can't be called evidence because they only provide spoken testimonies (and they barely even do that). They also can't be called sources because they aren't citing anything.

So I'll ask again - evidence and sources please.

And don't deflect my request - provide a link or I'll assume you're incapable of doing so.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not skipping ahead at all, I am simplifying something that others complicate, and in the end make it more difficult for those that wish to understand and practice. A person simply needs to be mindful of the moment, whether they are keeping a journal, cooking, exercising, any and all of a persons daily activities. Concentration and focus are the only tools one needs to practice magic.

Once the mind chaos is shut off and you have control of the subconscious, that is when you are in control of the magic.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

ATS: so you want to practice magic daily entry

7/6/ 2013

Well .. I started this and I HATE it.. Absolutely hate it...

I know my old priestess is smiling and laughing at me.. two weeks of this crap changing my energy..

Let me see within a minute of posting the thread i got incoming

GF's phone blew up from work
Drama decided to follow her home

She cussed out an employee who is going behind everyones back
She suspects she is stealing

then gf got mad I was not giving her enough time..

(their called test anyway so play it off!!!)

Let me see I really hate doing journal crapola
I have been arguing with myself over doing this and I gave the assignment

I am still arguing over this with myself I do not like work I am allergic to it...

Hobbies... AGH!

I write but it is also not enough for what I out lined... it has to be outside my comfort zone...

I think I am going to try and learn Vietnamese so I can talk with the ladies who do my pedicures.. in there own language..

Immersion method... music and notes pads..

Note to self to pick up sticky's

it is so tempting to bind the DA arguing with me.. I think I will bless her with the universe rubbing it in her face that she is wrong..

Or at least be elsewhere...

RW did laugh when I told him what I was doing at first he was very worried...
Till I told him how basic it is..

He talked to a few people and they all laughed and said it was so basic that it actually was scary.

Should help avoid a lot of pot holes in the road for them

Discipline prepracticing

I have to go put in the hours I put in responding to this into my hobby and assorted interest.. I wonder If I should count my remote influence experiments.. lol

Next is that definition of magic...
I could go with
physical inter face
functional operation
Physical operation
Components and indicators

add elbow grease...

So far so good...

the word should be impeccability

the ultimate offense and ultimate defense in magic, psi warfare, and other garbage

So far I have learned I am right... having a life outside this art is necessary to stay functional.. I do not want to be on a website quoting I am trained in eight languages by various respected peoples..

I really hate journals but it is mando....

I think I might join LA fitness or 24 hour fitness

I heard the women where hotter at 24 hour but they have there noses in the air...

I have to be careful because t and c hinder communication when it comes to certain discussions... Tantric magics are awesome.. especially when mixed with Remote viewing information...

They have to get ready for field experience...

Maybe I should have book reports with new threads.. post links...

The hard part is how to break it to them that this all comes with a massive in coming reality check...

not to mention the massive amount of information in the field from those who should know better....

Alls well... The universe let me type this..

PS
please do not post your diaries or journals... question from them ok just not the whole set

Keep silent rule applies

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well .. I started this and I HATE it.. Absolutely hate it...

Why are you focusing on something that you hate doing? I think it malpractice to ask others to focus on something they do not want to focus on, especially if it is not needed. People....focus on pleasurable tasks, then the the tasks you don't like taking care of become easier to handle. Rejecting the programming of others is one of the main steps to eliminating mind and heart chaos.

Your journal entry seems a bit chaotic.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

whats your definition of magic?

Respectfully before we play the debunking game.. please readjust your tude... trying to tell me what to do will get you as far as building an army of cats to obey your every command.. I do not put out info that easily.. you have to buy me dinner first.. then we get to know each other...

Hairless ape....

besides an interesting name, what else you got

I answered your question not my fault you do not like the answer

As the title and further post claim..

Going to claim I am not providing evidence...

Let me ask you a good question..(your fault we are here this way.. I really should insist on dinner and liquor first..)
How are you qualified to judge ?

Years of practicing magic
Years of Debunk

College degree in either...

The evidence will be provided by those who practice

so again What is your definition of magic

you want to pin me down ...

again without dinner first

Yet do not want to cover the definitions...so what is magic

I want to make sure you lose by your own rules and the first shot of trying to say

"Proof.."

You will get your question answered when you pay for dinner first.. I aint that easy

I actually do not mind your questions just do not complain when you do not like the answer... Well off to do other things

P.S.
Have you read the books by the way..

Low probability magics.. you can hide behind other numbers...
Lets see if you can stretch that mind you have..

That was a beautiful trap btw....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I do not ask someone to do something I wont do myself.. And besides I really do hate doing them..

Its like shot and needles.. I do not like getting them but I bite my tongue and bear it

I want those who are trying to see I do not like some of it either nor do I like what it is making me think of and deal with..

It is necessary and someone sharing should be honest..

to sum it up
It is because it has to be done.. this process will be trying for me more then anyone else doing this.. I havent done this in years and now I am... Unlike a few people I have no problem going back to a base subject and doing it over again.. it will only make me more powerful and disciplined...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Very true. I agree with you that a lot of people practice magick without even realizing it. Magick in a ritualistic format is not necessary to conform reality to your will. With that said, the occult practices are very interesting and certainly serve as a focus to accelerate changes in reality... though various paths can be quite risky. Dabble carefully.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
my new hobby

this is gonna be a long day!

I just want to say LOVE YOU ats

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is because it has to be done.. this process will be trying for me more then anyone else doing this.. I havent done this in years and now I am... Unlike a few people I have no problem going back to a base subject and doing it over again.. it will only make me more powerful and disciplined...

You are prescribing forced attrition, instead of describing (what turns out to be) a very simple path to magic.

You are complicating something that isn't complicated. A lot of books do that too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join