It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for some help from the experts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is one of my first post on the ATS boards but read here alot. I am getting ready to start working on an Agrumenative Essay for my college Composition class...

I am looking to do one based on UFOs/Aliens and could use some help with some reliable and good sources. I have many books on UFOs/Aliens but the only one I think I could really use is my UFO Encyclopedia and maybe Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.

My teacher don't even want me to do my essay on this subject but finally convinced her to let me... but also promised to back it up with good sources/references.

If anyone knows any good perferably goverment sites or books on the subject that would help alot. Also any reliable websites that I could use for this subject would be a big help.

I am also going to try to add in the Disclosure Project to help back up my report in some way as well.

Any help or advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For what ever its worth If you want to get a good idea about abductions and get a pretty good idea about what the Aliens do to you rent the movie "Fire In the Sky"

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've always like the real videos myself & not the Hollywood material. I would check out "Secret NASA transmissions - the smoking gun"

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a UFO was found in an Iceburg in Greenland in Sept. Scientist said there were five occupants which they can not find.
Just try typing Greenland UFO in your URL the 3rd one down they say it is still intact.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In my opinion you dont want to use the conspricy stuff or anything like that.

First clear up that flying saucers are (this is fact) built in WW2 by the Germans, then go into project paperclip.

Concentrate you'r argument on the pyramids, this will lend more credablity. The pyramid arguments are not anywhere near as easy to brush aside as abductions ect.

and by disproving at the begining that saucers were built by aliens should make it look as if your level headed. Not saying your not.

Well thats what i would do
Good luck

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks for advise guys... especially pyramids and germans... been concentrating on mostly US/Mexico UFOs and mostly recent stuff.

If anyone else has something to add plz do. Thx.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i think shortys given you the best advice,its a massive subject to cram into a small project-go for the basics and then pick a particular story that you like and do a segment based on your opinions and the facts etc,
Good luck

Regards.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The following is assuming you are taking a pro-UFO stance for them being Extraterrestrial ships.

The Day After Roswell - By Major Phillip Corso, US Army

Above Top Secret (and it's sequels) - By Timothy Goode

Anything by Stanton Friedman

www.majesticdocuments.com... - More government docs than you can shake a stick at

Project Bluebook (of course) - I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on the web that would work for your project.

Projects Grudge, Sign, etc. would also be worth a look, as these are official US government projects into the phenomenon.

Rendelsham Air Force Base is another example of a good case study.

www.ufoartwork.com... - A great site, especially in the UFO artwork AD section, to show UFOs depicted in art of the ages. Many don't realize that Renaissance works, etc. depict such craft, so it could really help boost your project.

The sites of various groups such as:

Citizens against UFO Secrecy
NICAP
MUFON
etc.
could be of assistance as well.

Roswell, and it's consequences, such as the massive reorganization of the US Defense Department after the event, etc.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Project Aquarius
Project Snowbird
Project Sigma

= Good stuff yet to be backed up by documents. I've tried but have come up short in trying to obtain information through the FOIA process. Those bastards won't tell you anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
disclosureproject.org will have some decent material. Try to stay away from John Lear's stuff, since he went and recanted everything he ever said recently on this board

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Project Aquarius
Project Snowbird
Project Sigma

Would have mentioned those, but as mentioned, little to no docs supporting... There are some for Sign and Grudge.

Good luck with your project!

top topics

join