It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is evolution just a "theory"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

What are you comparing? do you even see that?

"our hope" is just more answers..its already proven,, so our % is just increasing every time we find a new discovery...

Not some fairy tale that does not even have any ounce of truth but tries to be the "ultimate truth"..

The missing link part is already mentioned above. Its just a poorly used term by the people that don't really know the fact.
edit on 7/11/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

That' the problem with your kind of hope. You'll always be searching for more answers because you refuse to believe the most logical one. The sad part is that you say the % of what you think has been proven, really hasn't, at least not when it comes to the creation of man.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Evolution is a theory and so is every other explanation.
The truth is that this existence - the fact that I am, that this is - is a mystery and always will be.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The truth is that this existence - the fact that I am, that this is - is a mystery and always will be.

only to science. but it is as clear as day to true mystics who see behind the veil. literally.. see.. behind.. the veil. as in with eyes!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

only to science. but it is as clear as day to true mystics who see behind the veil. literally.. see.. behind.. the veil. as in with eyes!

Nothing is seeing the apparent appearance and it is impossible to tell why it appears like this.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nothing is seeing the apparent appearance and it is impossible to tell why it appears like this.

no not impossible. science views only from one side of the looking glass. from reality side forward.

this is where a true mystic has the advantage.. he can go to the other side of the looking glass.. and look down at the progression, but with the added benefit of having known the perspective of the previous side of the looking glass we all view from. looking up we can only see so far. but moving to a higher point and looking down we can see how it is joined. u cant identify the attributes of the bridge whilst looking from only one side. this is my men of God have made the most significant contributions to scientific discovery. those who have passed thru mystic schools etc.. e.g pythagoras

the atheistic aspect of science is something that only reared it's ugly head when science became prideful. but it would not have even begun without men of God and their contributions, which came as a direct result of understanding the true building blocks of existence. and their hypotheses proven once a physical experiment is carried out. they were correct before the need for a lab and they knew it.

galileo for example, didnt go into space with a spaceship to prove that the earth was round. man only accomplished that feat recently.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

this is where a true mystic has the advantage.. he can go to the other side of the looking glass.. and look down at the progression, but with the added benefit of having known the perspective of the previous side of the looking glass we all view from. looking up we can only see so far. but moving to a higher point and looking down we can see how it is joined. u cant identify the attributes of the bridge whilst looking from only one side. this is my men of God have made the most significant contributions to scientific discovery. those who have passed thru mystic schools etc.. e.g pythagoras

the atheistic aspect of science is something that only reared it's ugly head when science became prideful. but it would not have even begun without men of God and their contributions, which came as a direct result of understanding the true building blocks of existence. and their hypotheses proven once a physical experiment is carried out. they were correct before the need for a lab and they knew it.

galileo for example, didnt go into space with a spaceship to prove that the earth was round. man only accomplished that feat recently.

I agree - I think?
The 'true mystic' has seen from both perspectives. He lives in both worlds - the seen and the unseen.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I agree - I think?
The 'true mystic' has seen from both perspectives. He lives in both worlds - the seen and the unseen.

precisely..

now imagine if all of scientific academia were mystics. how fast would we progress? they would go to look at a problem and simply come back and say "this is how it is done". eliminating a great deal of trial and error.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We didn't evolve from apes or monkeys.
reply to post by danielsil18

I'm glad I'm not alone in my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16
[

reply to post by boymonkey74 Woohoo!!! Pre-historic bubble baths!!!
. We have some stupidity to laugh at I see. That was ridiculous. It's time to leave this evolution hoax thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

now imagine if all of scientific academia were mystics. how fast would we progress? they would go to look at a problem and simply come back and say "this is how it is done". eliminating a great deal of trial and error.

A mystic would see that there is no problem - a mystic sees the mystery that life is.
A mystic sees that 'It' is done.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

To me, a mystic is the one that sees and hears all that is arising with awe. The mystic does not know where the thoughts come from but is the space in which they arise and are seen.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
reply to post by introV

It is simply a theory because it cannot be proven.

What do you mean by proven? What is there to prove?

No scientist can prove it, and no experiment has successfully created life from non-living material.

We are talking about Evolution, not Abiogenesis.

There are some "theories" that can be proven such as the type of (macro?) evolution where you can breed different kinds of dogs to make a different kind of dog.

That's one part of the Theory of Evolution. There is no such thing as "some theories"

But nobody can prove we all originated from 1 cell that evolved into a human.

What proof are you looking for? There are vast amounts of scientific evidence though.

There's tons of videos of atheists admitting that evolution is far from being proven. And it's almost extremely improbable that a couple amino acids formed DNA. The odds are something like 1 in 10^64.

That's Abiogenesis. Different from Evolution.
edit on 5-7-2013 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

Please show me where the biological information came from for the Cambrian explosion? Where at the cellular level did all this new information come from that caused such a diversity of life on earth that had never been present before. New information does not appear out of thin air on such a massive scale.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Blimey how many times do I need to explain it to you?
We did not evolve from Apes nor monkeys we all share a common ancestor,

You can add another branch to show various hominids (types of human) like this one.

edit on 12-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Please show me where the biological information came from for the Cambrian explosion? Where at the cellular level did all this new information come from that caused such a diversity of life on earth that had never been present before. New information does not appear out of thin air on such a massive scale.
reply to post by guitarplayer

glad to see a mature person on this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here are some images that I think may be pertinent to the Human evolution theory and may very well disprove the Ape human hypothesis but are some what open to interpretation, well you know about the palaver over the moon and objects on its surface, you know the whole shebang and caboodle about ancient relics and aliens, well take a look at these.
AS17-142-21800HR available here, history.nasa.gov...
Just scroll down and look on the left side of the page until you see the AS17 numbers then scroll down to 142-21800 or here is the direct page,
history.nasa.gov...
second camera cross down from the horizon on the right of the picture, slightly to the left and up from that cross.
now look at this I have highlighted in red,

The advance state of decay or powdering is both due to luna impact rain of surface dust and rock, micro meteor bombardment and the constant effect of solar radiation coupled with the temperature variation between light and dark. These forces act upon the molecular cohesion and atomic structure in an adverse manner causing the objects to slowly disintegrate over the millennia.
Note the air brushed fallen section that looks like an early shuttle test project (similar to the one shown being dropped from a converted bomber at the start of the 6 million dollar man), the astronaut took scoop samples of the material and it's thermal property was interesting as it resisted heat and cold transmission. I for one would love to see if this had any bearing on the ceramic compound used in the shuttles.

As for rovers what about this

Then there are anomalies such as the black night satellite supposedly in trans polar orbit that was found when they detected sputnik and there after both sides put a lid on it as neither knew whom had put it there, I believe it not to be alien but rather very ancient indeed,

the only reason they got close enough to take these photos it because they were investigating or boarding it in search of technology and you will never get to know about it as I guarantee they have long since destroyed it.
then there are geological anomalies on earth such as the shoal chain between india and sri lanka that fits the description of a bridge built according to the indian belied system 500.000 years ago,

then of course you have all the mars anomalies, well they want you to believe what they believe but the information is there to make up your own mind.
I have come back to share these things with you and maybe you will decide like I did that You are not a monkey or ape (though I eat like a pig)

The remaining question there after is are we from here or somewhere else, where are the makers of the past, was it a war, a population culling that had disastrous results, an invasion or simply a stage in evolution and they realised they needed kids or would stagnate and disappear so made us, the hypothetical scenarios are only bounded by the larger possibility and the evidence provided to you, I believe though something very drastic happened and war while in my opinion being the most likely cause may not be the only one as a vast natural catastrophe such as is theorised by several ancient advanced civilisation speculators like the mars impact theory causing the solar system to be decimated by a rain of planetary fragments also may be right, a nuclear/asteroidal winter lasting decades would totally destroy our civilisation and how many would survive, not enough to rebuild that is certain.

As for human inbreeding and congenital corruption of the genome, adaption to living in caves and hiding from the terrible sky, well Neanderthal sound familiar.
Also remember the trans species transference of DNA and RNA via viral propagation.

One thing is certain to me, that guy or girl lying on the moon not far from some unusual looking wreckage is no monkey and looks mighty human to me, also whomever that was must have been around before the monkey evolved from tree squirrels so they certainly were not primates. I think they or more accurately there race/species is our antecedent on the true evolutionary tree of humanity and it is likely we are not the pinnacle as far as intelligence is concerned, yet we are here and they 'May' no longer be.
Then again maybe there are several species descended and now alien to one another or at least to us.
edit on 13-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

To me, a mystic is the one that sees and hears all that is arising with awe. The mystic does not know where the thoughts come from but is the space in which they arise and are seen.

this will apply to a natural mystic. one who has stumbled upon inherent mystical ability and has intuitive intellect to perceive hints of the unseen in every day life. it is different from a well learned mystic. he understands the system of operation and can willfully accomplish what he seeks in trance. a natural mystic gets lucky as it appears from time to time, but is unable to properly harness his ability.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I see.. I have always believed the reason for the moon missions was to recover ancient tech left there by past human civilizations. And I believe the dark night satellite was also left there by ancient civilizations. I've already said we go through periods of great advances and then rapid decay and its back to the Stone Age. Our origins are unknown to us. And mankind is older than most people believe. Of course this is my opinion but our true origins and the history of mankind is being kept from us.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

That really does look like an old rover with dust and stuff on it. You can see the wheels especially the front two. Man that's awesome. Thatis is the first time I have seen that pic. And the one you outlined in red do you think that's some kind of a base or what?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

On second thought it looks like a man outlined laying there. That's the man you was speaking of that wasn't a monkey. This blows evolution out of the water. At least evolution in the sense that we was taught in school. You should seriously start your own thread with these photos and your thoughts. I have some contributions if you do. There is so much we do not know. Am I alone In wanting to know what tptb are not telling us. If its not our species that was on the moon i still would like to believe it's still our moon now. I look at it like this. To me its about the same as some stranger being in your backyard. You would want to know why he was there, what he was doing and what happened to him. We need answers. And the theory of evolution doesn't give us truthful answers to our past.
edit on 13-7-2013 by DarkNite because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Probably not a base, the image outlined in red is one taken by Apollo 17 the other is described as a boulder that has rolled down hill by NASA this was taken by one of the lunar obiter modules, I do not doubt that there is archaeology up there but how much and how old, the one outlined in red does really look comparable to today and I could be convinced it was another mission site gone wrong but would they ever own up to it, the level of decay however suggests a very ancient origin.
There are many thing's that the official explanation can not truly answer on this subject.
Unfortunately the site that first got my interested has disappeared along with the bulk of the painstakingly researched analysis of NASA photo's, they only concentrated on the moon and never got into the mars question, If I remember correctly they included several anonymous archaeologists amongst there researchers.

There is a genuine fear amongst some echelons of government that revealing evidence of past higher technology or alien civilisation may have socio religious implications that may not be benign to our own civilisation and may even lead to social collapse, it may be that the prolonged exposure to the public of this information though denied officially may more gently introduce the concept into our society and prevent social collapse (seems they have been planning for the wrong thing and should have watched the economy).

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join