It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is evolution just a "theory"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

The dec 13th photo with the moon man is what I photoshopped and bring contrast up a little and sharpen messed around a little more and it looks like there are things in the background.. Structures I something... Maybe pixelization or whatever it's called but its cool. I'm to an be photoshopping all kinda pics now lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

That is the best way, look for yourself, but I actually believe this was something the astronauts may have missed just as the Air brushing department or as they called it the Photograph enhancement department actually missed, it is hard to see and I would not have seen it but for the now defunct lunar archaeology web site from about 8 or 9 years ago.

They reckoned the darker debris over the opposite side of the full image and further back was a crashed vehicle of some kind but I could never quite make it out, then again look at an aircraft crash site and imagine how more devastating the effect on a space vehicle due to higher speed of impact.

I wonder though it doubt it if there is any truth to this,
www.telegraph.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=158451
Personally I believe the body is very ancient but were we are investigating something with little evidence we must maintain open mind's and not allow our own beliefs to cloud our opinion.
edit on 15-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes I have always believed the soviets have tried and failed to get man on the moon before us. (Alive anyway) not that I have a problem with Russians or anything but hey the Americans could've had some mishaps on some secret moon missions.. There have been deaths in space and probably more we don't know about. At first we didn't know much about space I'm sure. So maybe there was some failed secret missions? Maybe they were manned missions. They had to of been scared to death not knowing what awaited them.
edit on 16-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you look at the full picture you can see a feint delineation like a crash scar but it look's old, still with no real reference to compare it with, well.
From the apparent body work back to the right and at a very slight upward diagonal you will see something that look's like a guy in a chair ( I actually think it is something else but just looks like that ) and further will see some odd rock like structure that looks more crumpled and thin like hull fragments that have disintegrated over time, pay attention to the shadows as the sun is apparently about 12 o'clock on that one and there , further you will see some more with a dome like upper piece that appears suspended from the right and upon further examination it does look like a crash from left to right, the position of the body's right hand makes me think he did not die immediately and may have survived the crash looking forlornly up to the sky hoping for a rescue.

I don't think it is soviet or American but they are the most logical possibility's, there appears enough structure left to the helmet to cross reference and as yet I have not come across a NASA or CCCP helmet that I am happy is anything like it, over the visor would appear to be light's or vent's which are visible when you look at the real image, the one I am referencing is a digital 2340 by 2350 pixels of AS17-142-21800HR which is too big for an ATS upload,.
Here is a low res version that is not really suitable but at least you will get my gist,

Now the dark structuring of debris to the right of the body is the item in question, to it's extreme left is the other very interesting structure that looks almost like a guy in a seat but I believe is part of an engine of some kind, assuming that is the tail then logically the nose is the piece of debris that is further right and is white with a small domed piece just breaking over the horizon of the picture, you really need to see a high resolution version though to gather any real information.
Here is the partial of the body again,

Now the site whose logo is on the image are no longer there (wonder why - maybe they were asking too many difficult questions as they were using official freedom and NASA contact channels even up to the administrator so were making a nuisance of themselves.) All there images were gathered from NASA and interpreted by there researchers, they were going over every single image and had shown heavy air brushing on a hell of a lot of them including orbiter images.
The importance to us is obvious, were they self destroyed, the victims of a natural catastrophe or were they Attacked by some other force and is that force still present, if so why and what triggered the attack, could we have neighbours living on the moon.
I believe this all has a bearing on the Human evolutionary tree and that the human race is far, far older than is currently accepted but the answer is being hidden by some one or organisation that is not working in our interests even if that was there initial intent, they are now in it for the power and money - patents and controlled technology are there bread and butter but there knife is control.

edit on 16-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry my mind is not 100% sometimes, old head injury I meant the left not the right in above post in case anyone is confused, and just transpose right for left in the commentary.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It's all good man. Thanks for the photo. I can look at this kind of stuff all day.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm also interested in that website lunararchaeology (I think) I've seen websites in the past with moon photos and then a year later nothing is there. But they can't stop them all

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I posted a video for you but decided to move it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-7-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18

Why do some religious people call it just a "theory"?

Animals and humans evolve. That does not mean that the theory that tries to explain that evolution is correct.

Why do people assume this is an either-or proposition? Both theories, creation and evolution, are wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNite
It is not a theory. Evolution is just a hoax.

The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing but hoaxes and frauds.

This fairy tale called “science” is still being taught as fact in our public schools.

Many scientists are even in doubt as to the nature of evolution.

Java Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man and East Africa Man were ALL frauds.

Piltdown man was the biggest scientific hoax of the 21st century.

Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were perfectly normal humans that lived to a really great age.

Many are still used in the textbooks even though it's been proven years ago that they cannot possibly be missing links.

"One acquaintance once told me he enjoys debunking Darwinism, when I asked him why? He answered with "the math", what he was referring to is that math with biology can't support it. One biological scientist once said the Darwin theory is so mathematically impossible it's odds of happening are like 1 out of the number that represents all the atoms in the universe. Nobody knows what that number actually is. But it's a hyperbole to make a point."

It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution. There was the Piltdown man fraud, there was the Orce man fraud, there was The Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: or the Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor, which turned out to be a fraud, and a big embarrasment for National Geographic Magazine.

There was the Nebraska man fraud, there was the Java man fraud, there was the Neanderthal man fraud. This could go on and on, and the reason for this, is because as soon as they think they found the missing link, the Evolutionist bring out their big brass marching band.

Yet as soon as they find out that the evidence in question is a fraud, everything is hushed up, and you never hear any more about it. Which leaves everyone thinking they have the theory nailed down.

About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them.
Consider this link: www.nwcreation.net...

What part of Evolution is a lie?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Originally posted by DarkNite It is not a theory. Evolution is just a hoax. The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing but hoaxes and frauds. This fairy tale called “science” is still being taught as fact in our public schools. Many scientists are even in doubt as to the nature of evolution. Java Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man and East Africa Man were ALL frauds. Piltdown man was the biggest scientific hoax of the 21st century. Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were perfectly normal humans that lived to a really great age.
. Most just have to believe what they are taught in school. People like us look at the evidence for ourselves and come to our own conclusion. And that's not a bad thing at all. And yes I just seen a documentary about the piltdown man. I'm curious how long did the Neanderthals Cro magnon live?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing but hoaxes and frauds.

This fairy tale called “science” is still being taught as fact in our public schools.

Java Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man and East Africa Man were ALL frauds.

Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were perfectly normal humans that lived to a really great age.

Many are still used in the textbooks even though it's been proven years ago that they cannot possibly be missing links.

"One acquaintance once told me he enjoys debunking Darwinism, when I asked him why? He answered with "the math", what he was referring to is that math with biology can't support it. One biological scientist once said the Darwin theory is so mathematically impossible it's odds of happening are like 1 out of the number that represents all the atoms in the universe. Nobody knows what that number actually is. But it's a hyperbole to make a point."

It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution. There was the Piltdown man fraud, there was the Orce man fraud, there was The Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: or the Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor, which turned out to be a fraud, and a big embarrasment for National Geographic Magazine.

There was the Nebraska man fraud, there was the Java man fraud, there was the Neanderthal man fraud. This could go on and on, and the reason for this, is because as soon as they think they found the missing link, the Evolutionist bring out their big brass marching band.

Yet as soon as they find out that the evidence in question is a fraud, everything is hushed up, and you never hear any more about it. Which leaves everyone thinking they have the theory nailed down.

About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them.

When Francis Crick discovered the DNA structure, he concluded that the theory of evolution which tells us that life arrived about by a random chance of genetic accidents, does not explain the DNA structures immense complexity. It is infinitely more complex than anything we can possibly make. He concluded that it had to have been designed that way, that there was a creator. Being the good little ardent atheist that he was, he concluded that it wasnt the God of the Bible, it was extraterrestrials from some other planet that was responsible through a process called panspermia.

Today, we see that more evolutionists are finding that that there worldview has no legs to stand on, as their "missing links" keep getting proven as absolute frauds, so they are starting to kick the can the down the road about E.T's intervening in our evolutionary process. It is basically evolution with the ancient astronaut theory tacked onto it which tells us that at some point in ancient history, E.T's manipluated the DNA of primates to speed up our evolution into modern man. This is where the entire theory of evolution is going. The next big "missing link" will be geared towards "proving" the E.T propaganda thats been shoved down our throats by Hollywood for the last sixty years. This of course will also go hand & hand to prove "punctuated equilibrium", another more recent theory which basically means evolution in a hurry, as they have no proof in the fossil records of any slow or gradual change through millions of years as has been generally proposed. Its like the story of the frog that magically transformes into a prince, only E.T's helped to quicken the process.

edit on 24-7-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

with all the alien intervention on apes.. did he happen to mention who created the apes and their genetic code originally? who created the first ape? and who made the aliens? lol

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Originally posted by Murgatroid

When Francis Crick discovered the DNA structure, he concluded that the theory of evolution which tells us that life arrived about by a random chance of genetic accidents, does not explain the DNA structures immense complexity. It is infinitely more complex than anything we can possibly make. He concluded that it had to have been designed that way, that there was a creator. Being the good little ardent atheist that he was, he concluded that it wasnt the God of the Bible, it was extraterrestrials from some other planet that was responsible through a process called panspermia.

Today, we see that more evolutionists are finding that that there worldview has no legs to stand on, as their "missing links" keep getting proven as absolute frauds, so they are starting to kick the can the down the road about E.T's intervening in our evolutionary process. It is basically evolution with the ancient astronaut theory tacked onto it which tells us that at some point in ancient history, E.T's manipluated the DNA of primates to speed up our evolution into modern man. This is where the entire theory of evolution is going. The next big "missing link" will be geared towards "proving" the E.T propaganda thats been shoved down our throats by Hollywood for the last sixty years. This of course will also go hand & hand to prove "punctuated equilibrium", another more recent theory which basically means evolution in a hurry, as they have no proof in the fossil records of any slow or gradual change through millions of years as has been generally proposed. Its like the story of the frog that magically transformes into a prince, only E.T's helped to quicken the process.

THis is completely bs.......did ya'll know our entire medical industry is based on evolutionary reasearch? Most of the stuff stated here is just misconceptions thrown forward to cram creationism and science together. This battle was fought in court in dover penn. THe intelligent design guys lost horribly, watch the you tube video " judgement day, ID on trial. It's very illuminating and it's funny cause some of there debunked assertions are still on creation sites to this day.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

THis is completely bs.......did ya'll know .... It's very illuminating and it's funny cause some of there debunked assertions are still on creation sites to this day.

Therefore evolution theory is correct?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

with all the alien intervention on apes.. did he happen to mention who created the apes and their genetic code originally? who created the first ape? and who made the aliens? lol

Francis Crick believed that all life in general was a result of aliens seeding the planet through pansmeria, like in the movie Prometheus. Modern evolutionists, to keep in line with their belief system proposes the interventionist thoery. The apes are still a product of evolution, only E.T intervented to speed up their evolution, which also means that the E.T's are also the product of evolution. This is why its referred to as the interventionist theory. Its the theory of evolution with E.T tacked onto it as the middle man to explain away the lack of evidence in the fossil records for any gradual change over long periods of time as generally taught in the schools. In a nutshell, it legimizes "punctuated equilibrium", which is also the story of the frog and the princess (indoctrinating your children to the idea under the guise of a "harmless" cartoon).

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Francis Crick believed that all life in general was a result of aliens seeding the planet through pansmeria, like in the movie Prometheus. Modern evolutionists, to keep in line with their belief system proposes the interventionist thoery. The apes are still a product of evolution, only E.T intervented to speed up their evolution, which also means that the E.T's are also the product of evolution. This is why its referred to as the interventionist theory. Its the theory of evolution with E.T tacked onto it as the middle man to explain away the lack of evidence in the fossil records for any gradual change over long periods of time as generally taught in the schools. In a nutshell, it legimizes "punctuated equilibrium", which is also the story of the frog and the princess (indoctrinating your children to the idea under the guise of a "harmless" cartoon).

lol lol no no u dont get it. if it cannot be proven that we evolved from apes except through alien intervention.. then who intervened for the aliens to evolve? and who intervened for the ones that made the aliens evolve? and who made the earth and the planets.. who made the first atom? get where im coming from?

if genetics proves that our design is too complex to be by random chance.. then at some point the loop must end.. and science must say.. something came from nothing. "in the beginning all was darkness and void."

u cant just solve the problem by saying aliens intervened to help us make the jump. either way.. those aliens wont be God. the one who made atoms is God. and notice how he made the atoms so that it would be even possible for our structure to exist as it does. that such tiny things combine to form everything around us in the way that it has.

can a painting of the mona lisa happen by random chance by just placing the paint and brush and canvas in the same room? certain artistic details are a major giveaway in support of an intelligent designer.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

THis is completely bs.......did ya'll know our entire medical industry is based on evolutionary reasearch? Most of the stuff stated here is just misconceptions thrown forward to cram creationism and science together. This battle was fought in court in dover penn. THe intelligent design guys lost horribly, watch the you tube video " judgement day, ID on trial. It's very illuminating and it's funny cause some of there debunked assertions are still on creation sites to this day.

They always lose and will continue to because the national state doctrine is evolutionary humanism. It cannot allow any facet of creationism as it is the exact opposite to this materialistic ideology, and even ardent darwinian atheists like Michael Ruse admitted that evolution serves as their worldview.

"Evolution is promoted by its practitioners as more than mere science. Evolution is promulgated as an ideology, a secular religion—a full-fledged alternative to Christianity, with meaning and morality. . . . Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today."

What you really have is an ancient religion of materialism hiding in science books. The only difference is that the evolutionary beliefs permeated throughout ancient cultures was more in a pantheistic setting. The evolutionary belief taught in schools today is more atheistic with latin sounding terms tacked onto it to make it sound scientific. Even some modern evolutionists were surprised that their ideology didnt start with Charles Darwin as the fable goes, it is in fact as old as written history, going all the way back to Babylon and the Hindus. I'm not proposing that creationism be put back in the science books, I'm proposing the removal of all evolutionary interpretations out of the science. Both worldviews, creationism and evolution, really belong in the philosophical or religious classes.

“When I began the search for anticipations of the evolutionary theory….I was led back to the Greek natural philosophers and I was astonished to find how many of the pronounced and basic features of the Darwinian theory were anticipated even as far back as the seventh century B.C.” - the Greeks to Darwin, p. xi

"It is frequently claimed that Darwinism is central to modern biology. On the contrary, if all references to Darwinism suddenly disappeared, biology would remain substantially unchanged. It would merely have lost a little color. Grandiose doctrines in science are like some occupants of high office; they sound very important but have in fact been promoted to a position of ineffectuality." - G.W. Harper, School Science Review, vol.61, 1979

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

lol lol no no u dont get it. if it cannot be proven that we evolved from apes except through alien intervention.. then who intervened for the aliens to evolve? and who intervened for the ones that made the aliens evolve? and who made the earth and the planets.. who made the first atom? get where im coming from?

if genetics proves that our design is too complex to be by random chance.. then at some point the loop must end.. and science must say.. something came from nothing. "in the beginning all was darkness and void."

u cant just solve the problem by saying aliens intervened to help us make the jump. either way.. those aliens wont be God. the one who made atoms is God. and notice how he made the atoms so that it would be even possible for our structure to exist as it does. that such tiny things combine to form everything around us in the way that it has.

can a painting of the mona lisa happen by random chance by just placing the paint and brush and canvas in the same room? certain artistic details are a major giveaway in support of an intelligent designer.

Well, thats the point, they cannot allow God to exist by any means. They will make up whatever fabel necessary to compensate for the many holes that exist in their dogma, or even resort to outright fraud like the Piltdown Man. More of those types of scams are coming, the difference is it will be all about our E.T origins. NASA will play a role in this as well for sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I am not really religious and I'm not an evolutionist but I don't see why evolution can't somehow be made possible by a god. A god could've made it possible. Definitely not saying I believe this but why can't it be?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join