It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project (((Sm00Th | B0x ---------|000000-------- Cellph0ne Privacy Anywhere Anytime!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Happy 4th of July ATS!

Here is a tool to fight back against the global spy machines of the world and to STOP the violation of the 4th amendment while using your cellphone.

Separation from U and you phone is very important to stop the prying eyes of those who wish to see the end of our Freedoms here in the United States of America, My home which I love and will always defend.

Project Sm00th | B0x !
The name stems from the idea of smoothing out the waves of your device to make them inoperable to you and to a subversive government attempting to understand its populous. The best part is that it can be done for almost no cost and the material to make it happen is everywhere!

A SmoothBox has one major critical function. Shield you cellular device from properly communicating with ALL GSM cell towers,GPS,GPRS,Wifi, and Bluetooth networks.
Thwart the worlds most powerful Spy apparatus with, a NICKLE!

Check It Out! www.reddit.com...

Jab a THORN into (PRISM / US-984XN)'s side and get active shielding and obfuscating your cellular data today!

**Join the protest against unreasonable searches and seizures and surveillance. Make one today!!**

ATS SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!! this is real information hot off the skull!

OTHER RELIVANT INFORMATION !
Another product that helps accomplish this is the EMFX-47 (By NEMO)
www.tacticaldistributors.com/emfx-47-cell-phone-gps-blocking-pouch
Link to Nemo's shilding catalog (other cool off grid living and shielding tech)
www.nemoequipment.com...

Nether Smooth nor a Box!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

*OK,OK, What the hell is it!
Answer: A 24 oz can with the top cut off. WOW!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Get smart, meet Dr who!

They're not so smooth tho, ya know. Banged myself on a 'smooth box' corner more than once on a cold dark drizzly late night.

Oo

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lolol YeHaw! If you have a larger smart phone Just use a Fosters can or equivalent to accommodate the space needed! P0000000000000000000---------------------------FFF! Ur Steath

PowerOff in the Box N ur A Ghost on The Netw0rk ;>:ghost_shellz@rootID A534DE7G3G2E
edit on 4-7-2013 by OPUFO3257142119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wait...is it a serious thread, or some sort of troll ?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

Very serious,... spend the time to make and test at will but most of all SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Seriously I can't tell if this is a joke. If you don't want your phone to be able to do anything, why not save the money and just not get one? It makes absolutely no sense to buy a cellphone to block all signals including wifi... Either this is a joke, I'm missing something or you're crazy! :p

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A tinfoil hat for a phone

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

YES in a way!
This concept dose work incredibly well though.

Everyone should shield there phone to some extent to distort the metadata that is being collected constantly on there were abouts and durations of communication.

edit on 21-7-2013 by OPUFO3257142119 because: posted info on foster can before oops

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthXninja

Stealth, its not a joke at all.
Say you were a activist who needed immediate privacy. Well most phones do not allow for the battery to be removed. SO if you have a Government/malicious user that is watching and listening to your every move the only way to have that conversation PRIVATLY is to place the phone outside of the location OR to shield its function all together, WITHOUT modifying the phone what so ever.
Once the session is done simply take the phone out of the can and begin making calls. When the phone is in the can there is NO transmission to the outside world, effectively SEVERING your adversaries way in. BLOCK all TEMPORARALY!
*ALSO move about anonymously.
Example: If the device is in the can when you leave home and you go to the library and take it out it will appear to the network that you have somehow JUMPED from one location to the other. Not leaving a trail of were you went in between.

Hope this clears things up for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OPUFO3257142119

All the more reason to make one today!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.techdirt.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

how is it better than using a hammer?

second hammer.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You can also get cheap anti radio pouches from deal extreme which range in sizes (smallest one being around five dollars) to bigger ones. Go to dealextreme.com and search for RFID or radio blocking bags.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

NICE FIND "Auricom" RF block bag found here at this link dx.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As I had mentioned in another posting reply.
Yesterday I was watching "Eagle Eye" (again).
For those who may not have watched; it is about an A.I unit which "decides" it can better control the world than it's human builders, the military.
Well, it is not hard to figure out where all this went.
Yes, I know it was just a movie, but the most interesting thing which I really caught onto was the "background news commentary" which was about the very same things which we are now discussing with regard to the NSA.
The ending sequences involve the A.I. unit following "our hero" by a cell phone. It also targeted some others.
The misuse of power which could come from all this data mining is very real if in the wrong hands.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

EXCELLENT INSIGHT teamcommander

I will be reviewing that flick soon to take a look for these in your face messages, they love to propagate into the minds of many! PHUCK THE NSA! We The People have always known........

TODAY: www.nytimes.com/2013/07/31/technology/warrantless-cellphone-tracking-is-upheld.html

In a significant victory for law enforcement, a federal appeals court on Tuesday said that government authorities could extract historical location data directly from telecommunications carriers without a search warrant.
The court said a warrantless search was “not per se unconstitutional” because location data was “clearly a business record” and therefore not protected by the Fourth Amendment.

Get active and shield your movements! EVERYONE!

top topics

join