It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well,

Over here in France it is 07:40 and already the 4th of July... some of you are still in bed and probably will have a lie in to celebrate a very important date : The 4th of July 1776...

SO, without any further ado, may i be the first in Europe to wish our fellow American cousins here on ATS, no matter where you are, be it with your family, at work or just having a quiet day at home by yourself... A

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling yet again!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's about 10:48 PM here, but thank you!

I'm a little sad I've only heard one boom tonight so far.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
!;51 here

edit on 4-7-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

To our American brothers and sisters

May your day bring you love joy and memories to last

a lifetime. In a good way

PARTY

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

PARTY

What more could you ask for on a national holiday...

The 3 Bs : (beer, babes and BBQ)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Happy 4th of July to everyone, the world over!
I hope a fun and safe time is had by all! I have had to cancel my 4th plans...too much MS pain and mood swings and such. Some folks say that disease dosen't cause pain...they are wrong. Yikes, I will be considered one of those "Cry babies" relevant to those threads.

Anyhow, I was surprised that only a few folks read my topic/thread here at chat forum called July 4th...The Rockets Red Glare. Sounds conceited of me, I know...it's not that...it is the material written there that is so important...the message, not the messanger.
If this world dosen't think about such and take heed...well, things may get worse and worse....now and in the future. We have to start to realize things and come together and care about/for one another. Sorry for rant..gotta go and try and sleep....never sleep much but a few hours, a few days a week. Hugs and Blessings and the best to ALL. Love to everyone from me.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Happy 4th everyone. Since California is having a major heat wave I would just eat some apple pie and have milk with it at home. You would have to be crazy to go out in the heat. But I wish I could go to the fair to see the big fire works. I hate the heat!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I think your vid link is buggered Mountain?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thank you Rod, may Peace, Freedom, and Liberty be with the people of France.

Thanks again for torch holdin hottie.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Happy 4th everyone. Since California is having a major heat wave I would just eat some apple pie and have milk with it at home. You would have to be crazy to go out in the heat. But I wish I could go to the fair to see the big fire works. I hate the heat!

Yum yum...

Hot apple pie... (BUT with a scoop of vanilla ice cream...)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I would like to add my best wishes to those who are celebrating today.

God bless you all.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I also want to add my best wishes for independence day. I work for a charitable internet radio station and have programmed an hour of songs with American links for our US cousins.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would also like to wish our great American friends a happy 4th july.....And save us a burger!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks Rodinus!

I am going to try really hard not to blow off my hands tonight with this bag of fireworks I got...lol
Especially after a few beers..

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks Rodinus!

I am going to try really hard not to blow off my hands tonight with this bag of fireworks I got...lol
Especially after a few beers..

Erm...

Give me a shout if you have any hands left to pick up the phone, dont forget that i have a doctorat in veterinary medicine so might be able to stich your paws back together again

However, i reccomend you to go to your local chemist and purchase some band aids, biofine burn cream and a straw for drinking the beer with your bandaged hands...

Have a beer or two for me followed by a decent whisky at the end of the evening and cheers to you and your loved ones

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
opps....sorry...it has been so darn hot here I think I'm losing my mind! LOL...I Loved 4th of July as a kid...sparklers were way cooler when we were kids.....my daughter, nephew and niece are all doing their thing...bless their hearts...we had Chinese food...LMAO......the dogs hate this holiday, scares them.....and yes, me and everyone I know do understand what this holiday means......I Love you all, and Americans are very nice people overall.......

I still get chocked up when I hear this song...♥

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Happy 4th

I wanna twirl some sparklers... been a long time since I've done that !

I remember the excitement as a child of July 4th... brings back many wonderful memories..
Of watermelon and slip slides at the park... pop sickles and day trail hikes... a day filled with fun activities all in anticipation of the Big Fire Work display to close the evening and Celebration...

I just may go hunting for some sparklers today.... all though the fireworks are not legal here in my state so I don't know if I will find sparklers or not... I shall try

;-)
leolady

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

((( HUG ))).........you're cool.....♫
edit on 4-7-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join